ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

It's good for the B1G with an MSU win but I can't stand Izzo bitching so much.

I was wrong Sissoko didn’t foul out.

Rough offensive 2nd half.

Both teams shooting less than 65% from the FT line.

Can’t believe any teams actually want to play outside

It’s really fun to watch imo. Seems like a good reason. Love to see MSU pull this out. Every player on MSU looks like they came back better than a year ago.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Tough loss, but we looked better than I thought we would. I’m excited to see this team progress.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I happen to spend a lot of time in San Diego. One of my favorite cities on the planet. It gets chilly at night. It’s probably not much higher than 52 degrees on the water for the 2nd half. Good job and thanks to Sparty. That was fun to watch.

Reactions: northeastspartan
3 Freshmen score 40/72 points in an 18 point win, including this from Josh Ola-Joseph.

The manufactured panic-meter when this team opens the season 1-6/2-5 is going to be obnoxious. The schedule is insane but the team is clearly better. Feels like a standard down year Izzo recipe...start slow, finish strong, make the tournament and maybe win a game.

The manufactured panic-meter when this team opens the season 1-6/2-5 is going to be obnoxious. The schedule is insane but the team is clearly better. Feels like a standard down year Izzo recipe...start slow, finish strong, make the tournament and maybe win a game.
Villanova and Bama look like easier games than expected based on injuries.

Reactions: ConqueringHero
Drew Timme gets way too much respect from the officials. Nice player. Solid fundamentals. Gets an amazing whistle.

We’re witnessing this guy peak. Can’t wait to see him sitting next to Robbie Hummel in the booth analyzing a Wednesday night basketball game in the near future.

Drew Timme gets way too much respect from the officials. Nice player. Solid fundamentals. Gets an amazing whistle.

We’re witnessing this guy peak. Can’t wait to see him sitting next to Robbie Hummel in the booth analyzing a Wednesday night basketball game in the near future.
Not having a jumper is a killer, certainly wouldn’t draft him I was an NBA GM.

Reactions: MGC_07
There is going to be a brawl in this EMU/Michigan game. Already two techs. Juwan going to be right in the middle of it I’m sure.
Awesome, Iowa made it cool to get into it with mid majors at home but I bet Michigan turns it up to 11

Reactions: RutgHoops
Emoni Bates and Farakkhan are really good.

If they don’t start missing and UM doesn’t shorten the bench and ride Hunter…… this second half could be brutal.

Juwans biggest problem remains his rotations. Zero reason both Dickinson and Jett should be sitting together for like 5 mins. Completely killed the momentum

ADVERTISEMENT