ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Should I put first weekend in the thread title? Knowing this group, we'll be talking about ppl's moms with centaurs by the end of it, so might need a separate one for next weekend.

We'll see.

car sliding GIF

Working until 12 and have a 4 tv setup in the lake level floor, should be seated by 1230.
Cocks at 4pm in the pool spa in the glorious sunshine.
No work and golf tomorrow at 9, back in the lake level by 1.
Praise. Let us rejoice and be glad.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Happy with Colorado's win. Played some great defense. Boise State had only 4 assists for the whole game but Colorado gave up way too many offensive rebounds.
Great win buddy. Not to take anything away from the Buffs but Boise is a fraud,

Reactions: 1Tripoda
MSU looking good so far, there’s a reason why they say ‘January, February, Izzo, Coach K”.
MSU hasn't played like this at any point during the regular season. I'm convinced Izzo makes them snort a gram of cocain before tip off in these tournament games.

He's really fun to watch.

I'd let him shoot every possession. Everybody else on that team is offensively challenged.
Tolu Smith is a mess right now. Can't throw passes, or hang onto the ball. If Mississippi State is going to win, that guy will need to get out of his own head.

What happens if LBS upsets AZ in round one? The coach was fired but is still coaching the tournament game, which is pretty damn classy if you ask me. I am routing for them just because of that angle.

Reactions: kyjeff1
gonna work
What happens if LBS upsets AZ in round one? The coach was fired but is still coaching the tournament game, which is pretty damn classy if you ask me. I am routing for them just because of that angle.
by that logic did you also root against Michigan in 1989?

lol makes you think of Cassius Winston.

Sparty is playing well. If they play like this on Saturday (assuming they can hold on), they might have a chance against Carolina.
Cocks play Oregon & then Creighton/Akron if they advance.

BYU is struggling big time. Biggest difference I can see is quickness. Duquense creates separation and gets off clean shots, and BYU has generally struggled to get clean looks.

Akron is also giving Creighton a nice game. Enrique Freeman is gonna fill up that box score. Think he went for over 20-20 in the MAC championship.

Most are probably familiar with the Dan Monson-Long Beach State saga by now. He was told he was going to be fired at the end of the season a few weeks ago - and then LBSU went on to win the Big West. Now he's saying he fired him to inspire the team. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
All the talk has been on Purdue facing the pressure of not losing in the early rounds. But, Arizona is absolutely in the same boat. Losing as a 2 seed in back-to-back years would be wild.
So far, Tommy Lloyd looks like Sean Miller 2.0. I see no difference.

• Haha
Reactions: englandnu
If you're a unc fan, you can't like watching that Michigan state performance.

Absolutely. I won't pretend to have watched all of MSU's games, but that was easily the best performance I've seen from this season. And that follows a pretty strong following against Purdue, as well. Saturday against UNC should be a dandy of a matchup.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT