ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

There's a fun little thread on the Iowa Rivals site about how Underwood is looking to replace Fran (may have already) as the coach with the most epic meltdowns in the league........... :cool:
Yeah, he’s always had those intense yelling moments. Its just getting covered a lot more by camera crews this year.

Eventually you just gotta come up with a plan instead of screaming incoherent messages.

Not a good look IMO

Consistent shooting and IU will be very good.
Ya mean like consistent enough to lead 28-7?

I mean IU enered the game like,what, 5th in the B10 from 3? We were like 500th last year.

Our problem is this:

Soft. Mentally and physically. Its why we shit down our legs when the other team decides to punch back.

THis is becoming a pattern.

22 lead at Wisky-----Choled.
5 point lead vs Wisky, at home, with 3 minutes left----Fukin lose by 5. 10 point turn around---AT HOME---in 3 minutes...

Both games vs Iowa last year. Had 9 point pead with what, 4 minutes in the BTT semi's? Choke.

Led AT OSU by 4 with a minute left, WITH THE BALL. Choke.

And then tonight.

Rinse/repeat.

I guess the "good newa" is, at least we are getting big leads under Woody. With Miller, welp.....

Talent is there. No doubt. But IU will be a fringe .500 conference team. 7-seed at best....Possibly miss the NCAAT at worse.

Same old shit

Ya mean like consistent enough to lead 28-7?

I mean IU enered the game like,what, 5th in the B10 from 3? We were like 500th last year.

Our problem is this:

Soft. Mentally and physically. Its why we shit down our legs when the other team decides to punch back.

THis is becoming a pattern.

22 lead at Wisky-----Choled.
5 point lead vs Wisky, at home, with 3 minutes left----Fukin lose by 5. 10 point turn around---AT HOME---in 3 minutes...

Both games vs Iowa last year. Had 9 point pead with what, 4 minutes in the BTT semi's? Choke.

Led AT OSU by 4 with a minute left, WITH THE BALL. Choke.

And then tonight.

Rinse/repeat.

I guess the "good newa" is, at least we are getting big leads under Woody. With Miller, welp.....

Talent is there. No doubt. But IU will be a fringe .500 conference team. 7-seed at best....Possibly miss the NCAAT at worse.

Same old shit
But you have that off-season natty to fall back on. So you’ve got that going for you, which is nice.

Hell yeah, I’ve never been in a dungeon before.

This is gonna be fun!

giphy.gif

"Hitler and his accomplices systematically murdered 6 million Jews in Europe. Izzo is a Basketball Hall of Fame coach with one national championship and eight Final Four appearances."

What an outrageous article lol. Shame on Dickinson for even associating with this d level podcast full of losers. Marty Mush and Nadu are bums.

"Hitler and his accomplices systematically murdered 6 million Jews in Europe. Izzo is a Basketball Hall of Fame coach with one national championship and eight Final Four appearances."

What an outrageous article lol. Shame on Dickinson for even associating with this d level podcast full of losers. Marty Mush and Nadu are bums.

Ahhh the moral high ground from someone who defended Keith Appling again 😂

FWIW Dickinson didn’t agree with the Hitler stuff.

One of the worst calls I’ve seen

I'll be controversial and disagree. Iowa takes the ball out quickly after every made basket and makes a point of talking to the refs if the other team touches the ball. The rule clearly states the offensive team isn't supposed to touch the ball after a make. And to me Geronimo loops it to the ref to slow Iowa in transition which is exactly why it is against the rules.

In other leagues where teams run more often off makes (i.e. v North Carolina ) if this were allowed it would change the game.

Just my $0.02

Reactions: MGC_07
@IUfanBorden any word on Race?

Hoping it’s nothing serious, but if it is that’s a big loss. Already saw how you looked with him vs without him last night…

ADVERTISEMENT