ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

Well did you think a UL fan was gonna run over here and start a thread about it??Laughing It amazes me how but hurt some of y’all get (it’s really obvious) when UK fans mention strippers or fraud but we all know what it would be if it was UK! Sugar tits would beat off to every thread started about it and everybody else would be in there saying “we told you so” and “we don’t care what the NCAA says UK is guilty!” Laughing
The shoe fits and responses like these prove my point. I’ve stated for years that I’d poke fun if the shoe was on the other foot, however a few of you guys seem borderline obsessive with making your disdain as clear as possible. But hey, troll on.

Last edited:
Reactions: wesr
You should probably head back to your Big Ten thread before you stroke out.
hey if stripper U is so great, why do they need strippers, hookers and money to get them there to play?

like it or not UL will be forever known as Stripper U and a major cheater to win at any and all costs

enjoy winning by cheating.

you probably cheat at Golf and your spouse at every opportunity. then brag about at the bar and work.

And here come Mr. Sensitive and his little sister! I’m sorry guys, I forgot how touchy y’all get. If y’all get this tore up over me mentioning how UNc fans done the same thing UL fans are doing maybe it’s not just white noise! I didn’t think we would hear from y’all since y’all have made it clear that you don’t care what anyone thinks of UNc. And really Cory? You really think the truth is lost on me and I’m the only one? Lol I take it you don’t remember that poll that was done here!

See, I knew that was a lot for you. It has nothing to do with UNC or their academics. That's over. They were exonerated. I was right. You were wrong. That's old news. We laughed but those laughs would cease if you would just accept your role. Anyway, here is a hint, look at the previous sentence in what I wrote, meaning the sentence that came before the statement I made. You are going to have to go back and reread and then think really hard.

And you still didn't explain your 'we see this a lot with UNC fans comment'.

Again, you post a lot about UNC in a non-UNC thread. Lying about the reason why only works for you. Not even other UK fans buy it.

hey if stripper U is so great, why do they need strippers, hookers and money to get them there to play?

like it or not UL will be forever known as Stripper U and a major cheater to win at any and all costs

enjoy winning by cheating.

you probably cheat at Golf and your spouse at every opportunity. then brag about at the bar and work.
Lol did a Louisville alum bang your wife? You seem personally stricken by this, my dear gill!

broken-record.jpg

Reactions: UL_1986
Loving this faux outrage. Makes me wanna bang @dragonhawk1855 wife and then talk about it after a round of golf, and then perhaps later on at the local watering hole. (When they open back up)

Ps: Gills wife is also the local watering hole, so don’t get the two misconstrued. They’re mutually exclusive!

Reactions: IUfanBorden
stripper U made money because of the cheating. the players today are there because of the success done while cheating,

it all comes down how the SCHOOL did while the cheating was happening and now they are still benefitting from all that past cheating.

this BS about punishing players that were not around when it happened is the purest form of BS.

PUNISHING the school that benefited financially from all that cheating need to be punished, if its the death penalty so be it as its on the books for this very purpose.

to put a stop to CHEATING. maybe just maybe more schools [elite] needs to get the DP to wake the others up.
Stripper U
Kansas
Arizona
should all get the DP THEY can and will be replaced as another team is waiting in the wings to move up. kinda like sticking your finger in a pool of water and then pulling it out, guess what there is no notable difference in the level of the water.

this is the same with sports. one team falls and another team takes their place.
Punish the SCHOOL, or the PROGRAM? How about.....levying huge fines to AD's, Coaches and Presidents? You start taking $$$ from these folks, and shit tends to change. I mean you think Jurich is "sorry"? Feels bad for UL? Meh...maybe. But he is doing so while rolling around in millions of dollars he made from UL. SO, how about this:

You make the AD, the coach and the President, pay back NCAA monies made....On top of that, you levy a fine. A BIG fine.

Probation, post season ban, scholly loss? That doesn't impact shit, really. AD moves on....President moves on...Coach as well. But you start yanking 6 figs from these dudes.....If not more. Lets see how things change.

...this coom-by-ya stuff is bullshit.I have respect for all my relatives as anyone should, but for this 'little brother' I have absolutely none. Their fans have earned this from the endless, vile, spew that has constantly flowed from their linebearded faces. Almost time to reap what you've sewn, little birdies.
I thought I was pretty mean with the cheap shots.

Punish the SCHOOL, or the PROGRAM? How about.....levying huge fines to AD's, Coaches and Presidents? You start taking $$$ from these folks, and shit tends to change. I mean you think Jurich is "sorry"? Feels bad for UL? Meh...maybe. But he is doing so while rolling around in millions of dollars he made from UL. SO, how about this:

You make the AD, the coach and the President, pay back NCAA monies made....On top of that, you levy a fine. A BIG fine.

Probation, post season ban, scholly loss? That doesn't impact shit, really. AD moves on....President moves on...Coach as well. But you start yanking 6 figs from these dudes.....If not more. Lets see how things change.

the DP will sour more folks on the people at the top. other schools will cause them think twice about hiring these people.

now should the NCAA should levy a show cause vs Pitino. how long before Iona fires tricky rickey, not very long, then maybe people will stop worshiping Petino.

giving out fines deters nothing.. boosters would happily pay the fine and just keep on pushing the coach to cheat.

Imagine thinking college athletics is clean cut. The Easter Bunny and Santa also don’t exist boys, I hate to be the one to break the devastating news.

See, I knew that was a lot for you. It has nothing to do with UNC or their academics. That's over. They were exonerated. I was right. You were wrong. That's old news. We laughed but those laughs would cease if you would just accept your role. Anyway, here is a hint, look at the previous sentence in what I wrote, meaning the sentence that came before the statement I made. You are going to have to go back and reread and then think really hard.

And you still didn't explain your 'we see this a lot with UNC fans comment'.

Again, you post a lot about UNC in a non-UNC thread. Lying about the reason why only works for you. Not even other UK fans buy it.

But your obsession is strong, I mean really strong. I guess the truth hurts huh?

So In short, everybody that doesn’t give UNc a reach around is jealous and obsessed! Got it!Laughing

giving out fines deters nothing.. boosters would happily pay the fine and just keep on pushing the coach to cheat.
I'm not talking about ONLY...I am talking about, ALSO. As in, you get the probation, scholly loss, post season, AND....the fines. Sooner or later, boosters would get tired of forking over six figure fines, for a probation riddled program. Plus, it ain't hard to follow money. If it is found that a booster paid the fines----that too becomes a violation.

Imagine thinking college athletics is clean cut. The Easter Bunny and Santa also don’t exist boys, I hate to be the one to break the devastating news.
all the more reason that the DP should be invoked as that is very real.
3 year DP
5 Years limited schollies
10 year post season ban,

should do it.

So In short, everybody that doesn’t give UNc a reach around is jealous and obsessed! Got it!Laughing

This is a UL thread, how many times YOU mentioned UNC? Like I said you can't help it, it's in your DNA. No one mentioned jealous but since you brought it up maybe you feel this way because you got caught 3 times under 3 handles trying to post on THR. According to you no obsessive person does that. Eyeroll

This is a UL thread, how many times YOU mentioned UNC? Like I said you can't help it, it's in your DNA. No one mentioned jealous but since you brought it up maybe you feel this way because you got caught 3 times under 3 handles trying to post on THR. According to you no obsessive person does that. Eyeroll
And now here comes the “you mad?” Gif or the “ you know UNC cheated & im just here to make sure you never forget” responses.

almost forgot his go to response.... “ remember when UNC fans said Cal was a cheater even though the NCAA cleared him? Now we’re supposed to believe the ncaa because they cleared UNC?”

Last edited:
I'm not talking about ONLY...I am talking about, ALSO. As in, you get the probation, scholly loss, post season, AND....the fines. Sooner or later, boosters would get tired of forking over six figure fines, for a probation riddled program. Plus, it ain't hard to follow money. If it is found that a booster paid the fines----that too becomes a violation.
Point taken... my apologies...

3 times??? I got caught 3 times???? When the hell did this happen???Laughing I done it once sugar puss because my buddy (a UNc fan) dared me to.

Yup, he and Phil should get together to form an alliance. If they recruit one more it'll be the 2020 version of the 3 stooges.

Really? Ain’t nobody taking that name from you, Cory and Sugar Tits Te’o!

This is a basketball board! Do you, Larry and Moe get that? This thread was about UL cheating and how their fans was acting and I pointed out that it reminded me of how some UNc fans acted during the scandal case. As much as you three preach about how you don’t care what anyone says about UNc y’all sure do come running when it’s brought up. It’s simple...if it doesn’t bother you don’t reply? Also, y’all need to stop with those weak ass lame attempts at getting people to stop talking about the UNc fraud. We all know y’all want everyone to forget about it but it’s not happening. When y’all come off with the “you just can’t stop talking about us” you’re obsessed” or “you’re jealous” we all know it’s y’all pathetic attempt at getting people not to bring up UNc! Now tell me, why would any blue blood especially Kentucky be jealous of UNc? I can’t wait for this one!

And now here comes the “you mad?” Gif or the “ you know UNC cheated & im just here to make sure you never forget” responses.

almost forgot his go to response.... “ remember when UNC fans said Cal was a cheater even though the NCAA cleared him? Now we’re supposed to believe the ncaa because they cleared UNC?”

Well do you remember that? Remember how y’all was sucking each other off thinking UK was gonna get caught cheating??? It was UL and UNc fans leading the pack and now look at y’all.Laughing

Well do you remember that? Remember how y’all was sucking each other off thinking UK was gonna get caught cheating??? It was UL and UNc fans leading the pack and now look at y’all.Laughing
Go ahead & look at us UNC fans. We told your dumbass that UNC did nothing wrong, that the NCAA couldn’t & wouldn’t punish UNC & we were right.
So look at at us laughing at you.

It’s a shame you believed everything Dan Kane wrote.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't read the N&O or Kane. I read and followed the NCAA compliance folks on twitter and the internet and what they were saying and posting. They had no skin in the game and gave their thoughts based on their actual experience.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't read the N&O or Kane. I read and followed the NCAA compliance folks on twitter and the internet and what they were saying and posting. They had no skin in the game and gave their thoughts based on their actual experience.
Looks like they were WRONG. You should unfollow them.

ADVERTISEMENT