ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

Because he was the coach! Damn son I know you ain’t this damn dumb.

Here’s my question—sorry if already asked: how is Will Wade still allowed to be coaching? Where’s his show cause?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
a lot of people are waiting on that question
Ain’t gonna happen, that’s why NCAA is a crock of shit that can’t be taken seriously. Either punish all cheaters or don’t do anything at all. Cherry picking is the reason why this product is weak. Politics of collegiate athletics have made it kind of unwatchable for me. nepotism is alive in well, and Emmert is the ring leader of hypocrisy.

Here’s my question—sorry if already asked: how is Will Wade still allowed to be coaching? Where’s his show cause?

I read something earlier this week that said the LSU case had so many layers that it would take longer than the rest, but that their day is coming.

I can see that for LSU as a whole. But for Will Wade, what’s to wait? Just ban him from coaching for 5 years.

I imagine they’ll be in the same boat as Kansas and Arizona for not punishing coaches.

How long would I not have to post before you tagged me. How much do you love me?

BG8pnuHjj8Su1UuRmWOzAmHAzzbB9LaQhp1c0FFOab-YBxs6c83dOM-_O-nsO8n8JQC3xDdXJQYCwWssQmsjr4H4tOUb2tieH5HeAZNgj8FMvByopltwx0KFqnzPEcR6cg

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboBBN
Shouldn’t be hard for someone to provide a statement from the NCAA clearing him... I can provide one from the NCAA for UNC.
http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...clude-academic-violations-north-carolina-case

as you’ll notice, this is from the NCAA, not a newspaper or magazine article.
@Scotty00
Since you must be mentally slow.
Let me remind you what I said.
I asked for a statement from the NCAA, which I provided about UNC.
Not a link to a newspaper or magazine article.
Sorry but WIKI, Cal’s book or wildcatbluenation is NOT ran by or associated with the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT