ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

JC for 3

Oct 21, 2003
Ft. Thomas, KY
Team
Kentucky
BREAKING: Louisville basketball has received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA

By Jack Pilgrim | May 4, 2020 | 12:25pm | 2
The University of Louisville has officially received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA.

According to a report by Danielle Lerner of The Athletic, the school has received its NOA pertaining to the men’s basketball program and is preparing to release a statement and announce a press conference in the immediate future.

The University of Louisville has received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA pertaining to the men's basketball program, @TheAthletic has confirmed through multiple sources. The school plans to send out a release and announce a press conference shortly.

— Danielle Lerner (@danielle_lerner) May 4, 2020

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/bas...ceived-a-notice-of-allegations-from-the-ncaa/

source.gif

You have to wonder if Rick taking another CBB job expedited this...

Louisville Public Relations: We have nothing to state at this time other than the fact that we have hired UNC's attorneys as our council.
Wait, I thought we were told everyone would forget about UNC's allegations and scandal.

Still waiting for the NCAA to show that we needed velcro for our banners, as Louisville fans said we would.

I have a feeling if the FBIs agenda had been “get Calipari” instead of “get Pitino” you might. I’m still trying to figure out who I think is more crooked, the fbi or the NCAA, but who am I kidding it’s the ncaa by a landslide.

We cleaned house, the kid didn’t play a minute and there was no payment of said alleged money. Time to move past this. NCAA will cherry pick punishments per usual. Pathetic but their MO is clear. That’s why I’ve moved on to watching a better product in the NBA. I still love Louisville as it’s my alma mater, but college athletics is a boring soap opera of faux outrage.

We cleaned house, the kid didn’t play a minute and there was no payment of said alleged money. Time to move past this. NCAA will cherry pick punishments per usual. Pathetic but their MO is clear. That’s why I’ve moved on to watching a better product in the NBA. I still love Louisville as it’s my alma mater, but college athletics is a boring soap opera of faux outrage.

Mom and pops were put up in the Gault house, dude.... among other things.

Mack and the UL president complaining they cleaned house. Well, the punishment is for the university, not the individual. Level 1 and level 2 violations while on probation...

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Is this more/less than what KU received?

Basically exactly what they said and they hired from the same company as UNCs lawyer

What could their defense possible be? “We offered every member of the student body $100K”? I don’t think the whole “we cleaned house” defense makes any sense either.

Louisville Public Relations: We have nothing to state at this time other than the fact that we have hired UNC's attorneys as our council.
That is the secret.

Hell the NCAA will not touch anything to do with UNC or Duke.

They, UNC & Duke, both walk on water and have divine interference with the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT