ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

I have a feeling if the FBIs agenda had been “get Calipari” instead of “get Pitino” you might. I’m still trying to figure out who I think is more crooked, the fbi or the NCAA, but who am I kidding it’s the ncaa by a landslide.

I think regardless of any other specific details, we can all agree that the NCAA is filled with corrupt SOBs who don't apply any semblance of logic, fairness, or consistency to their rulings.

Uggnnhh.... what kind of cucks want to 2nd gangbang. They'll probably kiss on the mouth.
33bd3f0d-6211-4421-ae0e-213c26593772.jpeg

These kind.

We cleaned house, the kid didn’t play a minute and there was no payment of said alleged money. Time to move past this. NCAA will cherry pick punishments per usual. Pathetic but their MO is clear. That’s why I’ve moved on to watching a better product in the NBA. I still love Louisville as it’s my alma mater, but college athletics is a boring soap opera of faux outrage.

so are you saying that you lost interest when ul got caught cheating twice in a very short time?

Reactions: wildcatwelder
so are you saying that you lost interest when ul got caught cheating twice in a very short time?
I lost interest when the NCAA decided to cherry pick who they would punish for “cheating”. The NBA had been more appealing to me this decade anyways. Now it’s not even close. If a U of L game were on, obviously I’m going to watch it. Aside from that, I hardly ever tune into other teams games. The product isn’t as solid to me as it once was. Harder on my eyes, when I can watch an NBA game with elite level talent, and no phony restrictions and guidelines. My younger self used to love the idea that college players played for the name on the front of the jersey rather than the back. However, that stigma just isn’t true. Players ultimate goals are to play in the NBA, and that is what I like watching. I have been posting on this site for years, and love representing U of L, but I’d hardly consider myself a giant college basketball fan. More of a U of L fan that enjoys watching our games and tuning into Pro sports. I also love seeing our guys do well in the NBA as well as the NFL.

Probably just tired being part of selective enforcement.One school does a far more egregious violation and gets nothing. they comply and lose two banners.

Surely every single bball fan here, knows exactly what I mean.

Reactions: Anthony B
...I was telling ya this stuff was coming... all you did was scoff, like it was just a farfetched tall tale.
Lol everyone knew this was coming. It’s an NOA they said it was going to happen. o_O

I don't understand the line of thinking, "I hope they get the worst".

Louisville adds to the state of Kentucky basketball.they don't threaten us, so why bother kicking when they're down.Did someone say something that hurt your feelings?

Reactions: UL_1986
i do not care who it is (UK/Cal included)
if you get caught cheating you need to pay the price and not whine about it being unfair
I'd be very disappointed in Nike if they let this happen to us. I'm a huge fan of converse.

I don't understand the line of thinking, "I hope they get the worst".

Louisville adds to the state of Kentucky basketball.they don't threaten us, so why bother kicking when they're down.Did someone say something that hurt your feelings?

The collective line bearded mouths of U6 fans never stop running and spewing their bullshit.... no matter how many beatings they get from Big Brother. Nothing would make me happier than see them reduced to ashes. UK can carry the mantle for the state without any of their needless input.

….I am enjoying the "I'm more of an NBA and pro sports fan" damage control you're doing...Laughing
Lol, right bc I haven’t said that before..:rolleyes:

I do find it odd that you’re almost mad that I’m not throwing a fit..hahaha.

The collective line bearded mouths of U6 fans never stop running and spewing their bullshit.... no matter how many beatings they get from Big Brother. Nothing would make me happier than see them reduced to ashes. UK can carry the mantle for the state without any of their needless input.
The state of Kentucky would be a queef in the wind without the city of Louisville. RollLaugh

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ul did not let Addias do that to them
they had an assistant coach right in the middle of it
No one is arguing the wrongdoings of Andre McGee and lack oversight Pitino held. Praying for the demise of a program and an educator that contributes to the state like JC is just asinine. The rebuttal of “if the shoe was on the other foot”, isn’t true bc I don’t think about UK like that.

Reactions: Anthony B
The state of Kentucky would be a queef in the wind without the city of Louisville. RollLaugh

….who said anything about the city? UofL sports being reduced to the point where they can only get campus rec league players won't be a hinderance to the state.

….who said anything about the city? UofL sports being reduced to the point where they can only get campus rec league players won't be a hinderance to the state.
So you praying for the death penalty wouldn’t hurt Louisville’s economy that contributes to the state of Kentucky?

Lol wut?

I’d chuckle too if Kentucky had these issues but I wouldn’t be holding a wildcat voodoo doll hoping and praying the school crashes and burns. That’s the difference. Troll on little dudes.

So you praying for the death penalty wouldn’t hurt Louisville’s economy that contributes to the state of Kentucky?

Lol wut?

….it wouldn't be forever, most likely. I'd enjoy every minute though.
This is why Mack demanded a 7-year contract. Good chance a couple of those years are gonna be dreadful.

i have to ask
why do so many ul fans struggle so hard with knowing the difference between the city of Louisville and ul the school
no other fan base seems to have that struggle of knowing the difference between the school and the city it is in
they are two totally separate entities

i have to ask
why do so many ul fans struggle so hard with knowing the difference between the city of Louisville and ul the school
no other fan base seems to have that struggle of knowing the difference between the school and the city it is in
Economics isn’t too difficult of a concept.

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
Economics isn’t too difficult of a concept.
your answer has nothing to do with my question

again

I don’t really care one way or the other, but I don’t get the line of thinking “we did some shit and got into trouble, and did some more shit while we were on probation, but now everybody is gone so we should be good”. The punishment is for the SCHOOL not an individual.

ADVERTISEMENT