ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

Somebody got their feelings hurt.
Maybe there’s a WIKI page to heal a chapped ass.

lol my feelings are hurt??Laughing That’s it? That’s the best you have??? Why the hell would my feelings be hurt? When one of your own told you Cal had been cleared you went directly to your ole “provide a link” bullshit. Yea, it’s me with the hurt feelingsLaughing

lol my feelings are hurt??Laughing That’s it? That’s the best you have??? Why the hell would my feelings be hurt? When one of your own told you Cal had been cleared you went directly to your ole “provide a link” bullshit. Yea, it’s me with the hurt feelingsLaughing
I don’t care who told they read it. All I’ve said is that I’ve never seen a direct link from the NCAA clearing him & I notice that nobody has posted one.
Wonder why?

I don’t care who told they read it. All I’ve said is that I’ve never seen a direct link from the NCAA clearing him & I notice that nobody has posted one.
Wonder why?

So you think everyone is lying??? Your jealousy boner for Cal/UK is starting to stick up. Your own kind (UNc fan) told you they read it. Why would he lie???

So you think everyone is lying??? Your jealousy boner for Cal/UK is starting to stick up. Your own kind (UNc fan) told you they read it. Why would he lie???
He said he read it in a magazine article.
I asked for a direct response from the NCAA saying he was cleared.
If the NCAA really cleared him, there would be documentation of it.
Since Pitino didn’t hire the strippers himself & claimed no knowledge of the parties, was he cleared of any wrongdoing?

He said he read it in a magazine article.
I asked for a direct response from the NCAA saying he was cleared.
If the NCAA really cleared him, there would be documentation of it.
Since Pitino didn’t hire the strippers himself & claimed no knowledge of the parties, was he cleared of any wrongdoing?

Jesus Christ are you really this dumb Pudding?Laughing

You don’t need a link your own people told you. And let’s be honest, we all know you’ve read everything on Cal/UK more than any UK fan. You already know he’s cleared you just don’t wanna believe it.

tenor.gif

I’ve told you, go to his WIki page! It’s all there.

No reply Pudding? You must be out there with those crickets you was taking about! Anyway, enjoy the article!!!:D
Not what I asked for.
That article is nothing more that the writers “opinion”.
I asked for documentation from the NCAA that said they cleared him.
Try again.

Last edited:
Not what I asked for.
That article is nothing more that the writers “opinion”.
I asked for documentation from the NCAA that said they cleared him.
Try again.

No that article is what the NCAA done in both cases...cleared him! I gave you proof, your own kind told you so. There’s no more to be said....Calipari is clean as they come!

No that article is what the NCAA done in both cases...cleared him! I gave you proof, your own kind told you so. There’s no more to be said....Calipari is clean as they come!
If the NCAA really put out a statement saying they cleared Cal, there would be a document of it.
All you posted was a magazine article saying he’s clean.
I can post article after article saying he isn’t.
Let me know when you find something from the NCAA official site.

Last edited:
If the NCAA really put out a statement saying they cleared Cal, there would be a document of it.
All you posted was a magazine article saying he’s clean.
I can post article after article saying he isn’t.
Let me know when you find something from the NCAA official site.

There was never nothing brought against Calipari so there isn’t gonna be a letter or anything else from the NCAA. All they ever did was say he wasn’t involved. I know that hurts you pudding but you’re just gonna have to get over it.

There was never nothing brought against Calipari so there isn’t gonna be a letter or anything else from the NCAA. All they ever did was say he wasn’t involved. I know that hurts you pudding but you’re just gonna have to get over it.
actually @Scotty00 their is a letter from the Camby situation that states "Cal had no knowledge of the benefits"
i think it was a letter sent to Cal from the NCAA

this link gives the date the letter was sent
https://books.google.com/books?id=_nMlfCbHSGkC&pg=PT166&lpg=PT166&dq=letter+from+the+ncaa+to+umass+about+the+camby+situation&source=bl&ots=-DFRrxhLpM&sig=ACfU3U09MCO_Jm4k8zqFi5zjZJCjbUyn7A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGxoCyjKPpAhWCKM0KHdFxCswQ6AEwAHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=letter from the ncaa to umass about the camby situation&f=false

Last edited:
Did you really link Cal’s book as proof that the NCAA cleared him?
RollLaugh

Reactions: UL_1986
Then tell me why the NCAA took over 40 wins & 2 final 4’s from his personal stats?
Why did the NCAA get pissed about UK & Cal over his 500th win celebration because they didn’t subtract the wins the NCAA took from him?
Even made him apologize publicly.

ADVERTISEMENT