ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

Can you please get your head out of ULol1986's lap please? If cannot understand why a UK fan would point and laugh at ULol getting impregnated by the NCAA with baby #2 in less than 5 years you are either trolling or not a true UK fan.
I'm not a true UK fan. You got me.

Reactions: UL_1986
I think regardless of any other specific details, we can all agree that the NCAA is filled with corrupt SOBs who don't apply any semblance of logic, fairness, or consistency to their rulings.

we all knew that (even UNc fans who won’t admit it) the second UNc was let off the hook for decades of fraud!

Reactions: catman111
Well if that’s what they want they couldn’t have picked a better school than UL. They don’t call it stripper U for nothing!Laughing
You’ve never gangbanged a stripper, Scotty. Don’t you lie.

It’s because he’s using logic to make his decision and not hate. But I get it, hate on. We are in state rivals and I hate UK as much as u do Louisville.

I’m assuming we get everything possible except the ban, just because I don’t see the ncaa banning Louisville, Kansas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona (plus possibly more) all from the same tourney, a year after the tourney was canceled.

But we were on probation while they weren’t, although their transgressions in the fbi thing were worse imo. I mean hell some schools had head coaches on wire tap talking openly about paying multiple players, others has assistants go to jail, etc. but it’s the ncaa, so no fvuckin telling what will happen tbh

so are you saying that you lost interest when ul got caught cheating twice in a very short time?

That’s exactly what it sounds like!Laughing I wasn’t gonna say it but I knew I wasn’t the only one who noticed that. Why would anybody stop being a fan or whatever he called it just because the NCAA “cherry picks” who they punish? If that’s the case why not walk away when UNc was let off?Laughing I swear I love UL fans!!!RollLaugh

Last edited:
You’ve never gangbanged a stripper, Scotty. Don’t you lie.

Never but I’d like to! When I worked in Louisville I went to “Trixies” and “Godfathers” all the time and I came close to bringing one home a couple times but after I ran outta money the bitch went to another table!:D

Lol, right bc I haven’t said that before..:rolleyes:

I do find it odd that you’re almost mad that I’m not throwing a fit..hahaha.

Man say what you want but for you to say “I’m not really a big UL fan” with what’s going on right now makes you look bad. Could you be telling the truth? Yea but you’ve been here spreading the UL love for a long time so you shouldn’t be surprised when people point and laugh at you for saying this. And nobody expects you to be here throwing a fit and crying. Hell, nobody would be because it would be embarrassing.

Man say what you want but for you to say “I’m not really a big UL fan” with what’s going on right now makes you look bad. Could you be telling the truth? Yea but you’ve been here spreading the UL love for a long time so you shouldn’t be surprised when people point and laugh at you for saying this. And nobody expects you to be here throwing a fit and crying. Hell, nobody would be because it would be embarrassing.
Exactly when did I say I wasn’t a U of L fan? You’re reaching..lol

Never but I’d like to! When I worked in Louisville I went to “Trixies” and “Godfathers” all the time and I came close to bringing one home a couple times but after I ran outta money the bitch went to another table!:D
You’re went to ****ing Trixies and not PT’s? Wtf were you thinking Scotty, my dear man?

Exactly when did I say I wasn’t a U of L fan? You’re reaching..lol

Same difference! You said something like you lost interest because of the NCAA or something like that. You know what I meant.

Same difference! You said something like you lost interest because of the NCAA or something like that. You know what I meant.

It's his coping mechanism. Say he doesn't care so people will think it's doesn't bother him. But he's crying on the inside.

These same numbnuts who were telling us Cal will never win a title, who then changed their story to "hang the banner with velcro", have now had their balls ran over twice by the steam roller of irony.

It's his coping mechanism. Say he doesn't care so people will think it's doesn't bother him. But he's crying on the inside.

These same numbnuts who were telling us Cal will never win a title, who then changed their story to "hang the banner with velcro", have now had their balls ran over twice by the steam roller of irony.

Yea I kinda figured it that’s what he was doing. Poor guy. I would prolly do it too. We see this a lot with UNc fans.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
You’re not a fan! No, you’re not a fan! Lol, listen to you schmucks..Laughing

those who think UL shouldnt be punished since they cleaned house......... WTF is wrong with you? They all got contracts that reflected expecting to get hard so the AD and Coach and President got so many years on the contract to make the way through the other side of penalties. They knew what they were signing on to.... its not like they didnt know the violations when they signed.... same with the players..

Personally I'm not going to pass judgement on any program because I don't know the details and I don't want to know. With the UNC drama we told you clowns what was going to happen and we all know how that turned out. But what I do know UNC will be forever etched in a few UK fans heads when discussing UL, KU or whoever is in trouble. I'm hoping like hell those programs I mentioned get off so I can watch the meltdown of the UK fans here, that will be epic.

Last edited:
Which IMO, needs some tweaking. I have a problem that a coach can walk away damn near unscathed, but the program gets gutted, etc, etc...Kids that are coming to UL NOW, shouldn't be punished. Look, you start hammering coaches and AD's?? Yeah, shit might just change a little.

I agree totally.

Eddie Sutton walked from Kentucky unharmed, got another job and was basically in the final four with his new team before UK could play in the NCAA.

Reactions: mebeblue2
That’s the one that left the room within 60 seconds. Aka do what u gotta do keep us out of it, and they get effin wire tapped smh.

Unless u think our fourth assistant down the bench was ochestrating 6 figure payments, which I mean I can’t prove he wasn’t lol.

"Coach Mike...." ----Katina Powell

As a UK fan I take offense to that. You guys are OUR punching bag. No one else's.

I can beat my little brother to a pulp, but if someone else lays a hand on him, it's on.

You're still Kentuckians and better than all the other programs outside the state. Remember all the Final fours in Louisville? Your history goes all the way back.

This could just be the Librium talking.

...this coom-by-ya stuff is bullshit.I have respect for all my relatives as anyone should, but for this 'little brother' I have absolutely none. Their fans have earned this from the endless, vile, spew that has constantly flowed from their linebearded faces. Almost time to reap what you've sewn, little birdies.

stripper U made money because of the cheating. the players today are there because of the success done while cheating,

it all comes down how the SCHOOL did while the cheating was happening and now they are still benefitting from all that past cheating.

this BS about punishing players that were not around when it happened is the purest form of BS.

PUNISHING the school that benefited financially from all that cheating need to be punished, if its the death penalty so be it as its on the books for this very purpose.

to put a stop to CHEATING. maybe just maybe more schools [elite] needs to get the DP to wake the others up.
Stripper U
Kansas
Arizona
should all get the DP THEY can and will be replaced as another team is waiting in the wings to move up. kinda like sticking your finger in a pool of water and then pulling it out, guess what there is no notable difference in the level of the water.

this is the same with sports. one team falls and another team takes their place.

You can always tell the posters who are deeply obsessed with Louisville by their show of care. Lol Laughing

“hate them as much as I do, bc I never stop thinking about them”

good stuff.

Reminds me of Jarms with the UNC stuff. Not a good look. That hate held deep in your little hearts seems somewhat unhealthy!

stripper U made money because of the cheating. the players today are there because of the success done while cheating,

it all comes down how the SCHOOL did while the cheating was happening and now they are still benefitting from all that past cheating.

this BS about punishing players that were not around when it happened is the purest form of BS.

PUNISHING the school that benefited financially from all that cheating need to be punished, if its the death penalty so be it as its on the books for this very purpose.

to put a stop to CHEATING. maybe just maybe more schools [elite] needs to get the DP to wake the others up.
Stripper U
Kansas
Arizona
should all get the DP THEY can and will be replaced as another team is waiting in the wings to move up. kinda like sticking your finger in a pool of water and then pulling it out, guess what there is no notable difference in the level of the water.

this is the same with sports. one team falls and another team takes their place.
It must suck to follow a program that has no history or accolades. Cry it out little guy.

You can always tell the posters who are deeply obsessed with Louisville by their show of care. Lol Laughing

“hate them as much as I do, bc I never stop thinking about them”

good stuff.

Reminds me of Jarms with the UNC stuff. Not a good look. That hate held deep in your little hearts seems somewhat unhealthy!

...ya'll earned every ounce of that hatred.

Yea I kinda figured it that’s what he was doing. Poor guy. I would prolly do it too. We see this a lot with UNc fans.

What do we see with UNC fans? Let's see if you can articulate the white noise in your head. In a thread about Louisville about half of your posts seem to mention UNC. The truth versus what you believe and what is actually the truth is lost on you but probably not on everyone else.

It must suck to follow a program that has no history or accolades. Cry it out little guy.
if they have to cheat to get the type of history of stripper U I want nothing to do with that type of program, but then again with the cheaters it makes that much harder for the non cheaters to win.

if they have to cheat to get the type of history of stripper U I want nothing to do with that type of program, but then again with the cheaters it makes that much harder for the non cheaters to win.
You should probably head back to your Big Ten thread before you stroke out.

What do we see with UNC fans? Let's see if you can articulate the white noise in your head. In a thread about Louisville about half of your posts seem to mention UNC. The truth versus what you believe and what is actually the truth is lost on you but probably not on everyone else.
avatars-000341873057-oa7uh8-t500x500.jpg

It’s the same posters regurgitating their obsession. Nothing new, and I can’t say I’m shocked at who initially started this thread lol.

Reactions: AWilli6995
UNC got by with academic murder for 25 years.

No classes for college students. That ain't college.

They paid those kids to NOT go to college but play basketball.

That defeats the whole purpose of college and that is to get a damned education. You don't get an education by not going to class.

Other than that I am on your side coryfly.

And here come Mr. Sensitive and his little sister! I’m sorry guys, I forgot how touchy y’all get. If y’all get this tore up over me mentioning how UNc fans done the same thing UL fans are doing maybe it’s not just white noise! I didn’t think we would hear from y’all since y’all have made it clear that you don’t care what anyone thinks of UNc. And really Cory? You really think the truth is lost on me and I’m the only one? Lol I take it you don’t remember that poll that was done here!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
It’s the same posters regurgitating their obsession. Nothing new, and I can’t say I’m shocked at who initially started this thread lol.

Well did you think a UL fan was gonna run over here and start a thread about it??Laughing It amazes me how butt hurt some of y’all get (it’s really obvious) when UK fans mention strippers or fraud but we all know what it would be if it was UK! Sugar tits would beat off to every thread started about it and everybody else would be in there saying “we told you so” and “we don’t care what the NCAA says UK is guilty!” Laughing

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT