ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville could be hit with more penalties

Go ahead & look at us UNC fans. We told your dumbass that UNC did nothing wrong, that the NCAA couldn’t & wouldn’t punish UNC & we were right.
So look at at us laughing at you.

Yea and the NCAA said the same thing about Calipari but that didn’t stop you from going on a witch hunt and telling everybody that he’s a cheater! We all told you that he had been cleared and what did you say??? Tell me Sugar tits, what did you say??????? You said “we don’t care what the NCAA says we know he’s guilty.” Now look at you, sucking the balls of the NCAA!Laughing

Yea and the NCAA said the same thing about Calipari but that didn’t stop you from going on a witch hunt and telling everybody that he’s a cheater! We all told you that he had been cleared and what did you say??? Tell me Sugar tits, what did you say??????? You said “we don’t care what the NCAA says we know he’s guilty.” Now look at you, sucking the balls of the NCAA!Laughing
I’ll tell you what I said then & what I’m saying now.... I’ve never seen an actual report from the NCAA saying he was cleared.
For someone that was cleared the NCAA still took 40 wins & 2 final 4’s from his record.

Last edited:

To be fair the NCAA cleared Cal and to me it's all good but he left 2 programs in flames. Ask UMass and Memphis fans what they think of Cal and I'm sure it's not good.

To be fair the NCAA cleared Cal and to me it's all good but he left 2 programs in flames. Ask UMass and Memphis fans what they think of Cal and I'm sure it's not good.
UMass welcomed Cal back with open arms when they celebrated the 20-year anniversary of their Final 4 Team. Standing ovation. Memphis fans hate Cal, and not because of the sanctions. He left them for us, after saying he wanted to be at Memphis. Just like Roy did with Kansas.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
UMass welcomed Cal back with open arms when they celebrated the 20-year anniversary of their Final 4 Team. Standing ovation. Memphis fans hate Cal, and not because of the sanctions. He left them for us, after saying he wanted to be at Memphis. Just like Roy did with Kansas.

I didn't know Cal/UMass kissed and made up. As for the Memphis fans you can't tell me they don't hate Cal for the vacated FF, come on now!

And that’s my exact point from day one! I don’t give two shits about UNc and never have but when UK hired Cal UNc and UL fans couldn’t stop with the whole “Cal is dirty” “We don’t care what the NCAA says” crap. I actually like Roy. Do I think he’s the goofiest SOB in coaching? Hell yes and it’s not close but I like him. I just get a kick outta the “You’re Coach is dirty even though he was cleared” crowd! Some can’t handle that (you know who you are) and some can!

Bingo...but let’s not let facts get in the way!

good luck.
SafeVapidBluet-size_restricted.gif

I’ll bring her home by 8.

And that’s my exact point from day one! I don’t give two shits about UNc and never have but when UK hired Cal UNc and UL fans couldn’t stop with the whole “Cal is dirty” “We don’t care what the NCAA says” crap. I actually like Roy. Do I think he’s the goofiest SOB in coaching? Hell yes and it’s not close but I like him. I just get a kick outta the “You’re Coach is dirty even though he was cleared” crowd! Some can’t handle that (you know who you are) and some can!

Dude, I think Cal did some shady shit but no need to get worked up when others bash him. That's what fans do so when others talk shit about Roy I don't sweat it, the same thing you should do if others dog Cal. The same NCAA that cleared Cal cleared UNC, I say that often when fools want to argue details on what went on and one more thing. Roy is goofy as hell but I can't complain about the job he's doing.

I love the irony of this post. Laughing

Did they actually clear him? It’s been said over & over but is there an actual release from the NCAA saying he was cleared?

Odd to celebrate a final 4 that “technically” never happened.

Reactions: UL_1986
It's been a while but I did read it somewhere. I can't remember if it was Yahoo, ESPN or another news agency.
The NCAA telling a newspaper or tv station that they don’t believe Cal was involved is not the same as them saying he was cleared.
The fact is, the same punishment that happened to UMASS & Memphis, also happened to Cal’s personal stats.
Most coaches that had NCAA probations in the past where more than likely not directly involved.
Frank McGwire didn’t accept bribes at UNC in the 50’s but he was held responsible for his team.

The NCAA telling a newspaper or tv station that they don’t believe Cal was involved is not the same as them saying he was cleared.
The fact is, the same punishment that happened to UMASS & Memphis, also happened to Cal’s personal stats.
Most coaches that had NCAA probations in the past where more than likely not directly involved.
Frank McGwire didn’t accept bribes at UNC in the 50’s but he was held responsible for his team.

Lol this poor bastard!Laughing Get over it already, your own people said he’s been cleared and that they’ve read it! I can tell it hurts you that Cal isn’t all those awful things you said he was but let it go Te’o...let it go!Laughing

Shouldn’t be very hard for you to find the ncaa release clearing him.
I provided one for UNC..... you’re turn.

Your own people just told you! Nobody needs your approval sunshine! When it comes to UK basketball we all know that you know every little detail about everything. Just let it soak in that your all time favorite coach has never had any kinda violation on his record!

Your own people just told you! Nobody needs your approval sunshine! When it comes to UK basketball we all know that you know every little detail about everything. Just let it soak in that your all time favorite coach has never had any kinda violation on his record!
So what you’re saying is that you have no statement from the NCAA?
You probably believe the bullshit that Cal turned Camby in also.
No sure what’s on his record, I know what’s not on it.... 40 wins & 2 final fours.

No sure what’s on his record, I know what’s not on it.... 40 wins & 2 final fours.

Not bad for UMASS

About like you believe UNc didn’t commit fraud!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT