ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville basketball...

Beasley wants a 6-31 coach because of his skin color, yet he calls me racist? Lol
This. Beasley's agenda has been transparent for years. Don't say anything bad about KP though, and him being the worst coach in all of college basketball (maybe ever) or he'll call you a racist..lol What a clown and fake fan.

Reactions: rockycard
Cards pull off the big win but sadly the robust 5.5 point spread was just too much to cover.

Anyways, 4-3 baby!!! Already as many wins as last season and they probably have a chance to get 1 or 2 more. THEY'RE BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
KP had to address a player issue in the post game presser. Apparently Johnson refused to play the first half, because the athletic dept didn’t have the exact tights he wanted. LMFAO

KP had to address a player issue in the post game presser. Apparently Johnson refused to play the first half, because the athletic dept didn’t have the exact tights he wanted. LMFAO
702551_050715iversonpractice.jpg

Cards pull off the big win but sadly the robust 5.5 point spread was just too much to cover.

Anyways, 4-3 baby!!! Already as many wins as last season and they probably have a chance to get 1 or 2 more. THEY'RE BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s killed me😂

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Louisville might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it and let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there given what he’s done now since he’s come in. Kenny’s at the wheel man, he’s doing his thing, Cardinals are back!

I'm gonna go ahead say it.

If their coach was white, he'd have been fired last year.
You don't think it has to do with his history with UL?

He has played and coached under two HOF coaches, coached in the NBA, proven track record of developing talent, and is a good recruiter.

Places like UL, it's tough for coaches to come in and have immediate success. Penny is finally coming around. Give the guy some time. Also, add an all-around great guy to the list.

Reactions: beasleythecard

He has played and coached under two HOF coaches, coached in the NBA, proven track record of developing talent, and is a good recruiter.

Places like UL, it's tough for coaches to come in and have immediate success. Penny is finally coming around. Give the guy some time. Also, add an all-around great guy to the list.
Bad at Louisville is being a bubble team.

This is just pathetic. An insult to college basketball.

I'm a Texas grad. Even Charlie strong wasn't this bad.

I'm not a white person.

Our close win over Louisville has me very concerned that we made a similar mistake (I was against the hire of Terry).

Last edited:

Places like UofL? Wtf does that even mean?

He inherited a terrible situation but he's way over his head. It's been a disaster from day one.

"Developing" OAD's isn't really a thing, or something you can take with you and apply to guys that are 4 year players.

Not sure he really had all that much involvement in recruiting either, maybe the last guy to say thanks to Mom or something like that. NIKE funnels.

More fit to be the good cop assistant to the bad cop HC.

Yikes.....This team brings back flashbacks of Creans first two years....But I mean, in fairness to Crean, he had a bunch of fukin walk-on's.

Damn KP....

He inherited a terrible situation but he's way over his head. It's been a disaster from day one.

"Developing" OAD's isn't really a thing, or something you can take with you and apply to guys that are 4 year players.

Not sure he really had all that much involvement in recruiting either, maybe the last guy to say thanks to Mom or something like that. NIKE funnels.

More fit to be the good cop assistant to the bad cop HC.
Just no way he survives another year----right?

Down 18 to 3-7 Arkansas State. Wow. State guards just smoking UL's guards.

Wow.....Lose by 12, at home, to 3-7 Arkansas State.

Does KP survive the weekend?

I think it’s cute as hell how they blame the “Cal coaching tree”😂

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
Louisville went 4-28 last season and now they are already 4-6, will likely get to at least 8-10 wins by the end of the season. I don’t know what you see from this, but what I see is progress, significant progress being made. Rome was not built in one day, give this man more time and extend his contract, there’s no need to press the panic button when things are improving at a great pace.

I think it’s cute as hell how they blame the “Cal coaching tree”😂
I think it’s safe to say that after not having a single assistant go on to be a successful head coach after 30+ years, there’s really no tree there. Calipari has won what he has because he’s had the more talented team. Even Kentucky fans have to see that right? And Louisville fans aren’t blaming the tree, we’re blaming the administration from hiring a coach from the sickly tree. We will be fine in a couple of years, I’m just waiting for this disaster to be over with.

Louisville went 4-28 last season and now they are already 4-6, will likely get to at least 8-10 wins by the end of the season. I don’t know what you see from this, but what I see is progress, significant progress being made. Rome was not built in one day, give this man more time and extend his contract, there’s no need to press the panic button when things are improving at a great pace.
Yikes, I'm not sure there's anyone left on their schedule they can beat.
The 4 teaks they did beat, must really suuuuuuuck.

Reactions: johnboiler123
ADVERTISEMENT