ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville basketball...

They're paying for having Jurich for so long. As cocky as the fanbase was I thought this would bring some perspective but their football team with that schedule and they still think they were close to a playoff team.

I think it’s safe to say that after not having a single assistant go on to be a successful head coach after 30+ years, there’s really no tree there. Calipari has won what he has because he’s had the more talented team. Even Kentucky fans have to see that right? And Louisville fans aren’t blaming the tree, we’re blaming the administration from hiring a coach from the sickly tree. We will be fine in a couple of years, I’m just waiting for this disaster to be over with.
Gonna take more than couple years to put that dumpster fire out, BLOCKHEAD.

I know you're kinda slow, so read this slower than you usually do... recruiting is part of coaching.
He's currently 839 - 255, a .767 win %, and in the HOF. 'Bad' coaches don't have those numbers.

Just in case you were wondering... Denny Crum: 675–295 (. 696).

Gonna take more than couple years to put that dumpster fire out, BLOCKHEAD.

I know you're kinda slow, so read this slower than you usually do... recruiting is part of coaching.
He's currently 839 - 255, a .767 win %, and in the HOF. 'Bad' coaches don't have those numbers.

Just in case you were wondering... Denny Crum: 675–295 (. 696).
It only took your parents about two minutes to create a dumpster fire, a family reunion I’m sure they both regret.

I think it’s safe to say that after not having a single assistant go on to be a successful head coach after 30+ years, there’s really no tree there. Calipari has won what he has because he’s had the more talented team. Even Kentucky fans have to see that right? And Louisville fans aren’t blaming the tree, we’re blaming the administration from hiring a coach from the sickly tree. We will be fine in a couple of years, I’m just waiting for this disaster to be over with.
It was just a dumb move by UL altogether to hire a coach with no experience. They thought, hmm, he recruited well at UK so let’s bring him here and he’ll bring recruits in left and right and that didn’t happen. Cal won because he had talent? Of course! What coach doesn’t win without talent?? Is he the best X’s and O’s Coach out there? No! But he’s not too bad either. I’ll be kinda glad when UL gets decent again. It’s embarrassing to our so called rivalry.

Reactions: rockycard
KP just needs time. The kids haven't bought in yet. He's already matched last year's win total. He's not a miracle worker. He just needs fan support and some more NIL money and he will get it straightened out. Be patient Card fans.

Saw this on RR. Had to chuckle. I’m all for KP, but this didn’t age well.

Chin up, chest out KP! It’ll get better!

kenny-payne-won-those-games-shirt-shirt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
KP just needs time. The kids haven't bought in yet. He's already matched last year's win total. He's not a miracle worker. He just needs fan support and some more NIL money and he will get it straightened out. Be patient Card fans.
Agreed.

Even though they suck I would have to think most of the players are behind him because he's a nice guy.

Next week all of the Kentucky fans should give him a standing ovation, that will be his last game coaching Louisville.

Kentucky 93
Louisville 54

That’s one of the few coaches that Calipari is equal to on X and O’s. The talent will make it one sided

Next week all of the Kentucky fans should give him a standing ovation, that will be his last game coaching Louisville.

Kentucky 93
Louisville 54

That’s one of the few coaches that Calipari is equal to on X and O’s. The talent will make it one sided
More spew from DUH-Vill-age idiot. I'm sure it's asking a lot for you to accomplish, BLOCKHEAD, but you really need to google NCAA Mens Basketball HOF coaches.

Kentucky 93
Louisville 54

I hope he comes out of the locker room and takes his UL stuff off to reveal a UK pullover; then walks over to the UK bench and signs a contract and sits down with Cal to be an assistant coach.

Give it to Danny Manning. He was awesome at Wake Forest
Dino Gaudio would take it...

Whoever it is, they will be riding in on the biggest hype train ever... he'll be the new Rolls Royce of coaching, he'll "get all the top recruits", and he'll be Big Brother's "worst nightmare", blah, blah, blah....

Whoever it is, they will be riding in on the biggest hype train ever... he'll be the new Rolls Royce of coaching, he'll "get all the top recruits", and he'll be Big Brother's "worst nightmare", blah, blah, blah....
I'm old enough to remember when Chris Mack was the savior

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I just don't get the KP hate. I think he's doing a great job and is a good ambassador for the university. Lets his kids sit in the stands, makes sure they have the right tights...I don't know what people expect him to do.

Let’s get this straight, there are ZERO Louisville fans who would claim you as a relative, much less a brother. You’re just the result of a mom and her brother having sex.

Hell, Arkansas State raw dogged KP Wednesday night, as well as DePaul.

• Love
Reactions: johnboiler123
Let’s get this straight, there are ZERO Louisville fans who would claim you as a relative, much less a brother. You’re just the result of a mom and her brother having sex.

You can't even get basic math, straight, BLOCKHEAD. Keep posting.... your severe lack of brain power is on full display every time you open your pie hole.

Even you don't believe KP could have made a Final 4 at Memphis or UMass. He ain't Naismith but he ain't KP either
Both of those teams had the #1 college players on them, as did the Anthony Davis team. The difference is that Kentucky was so loaded that even Cal couldn’t screw it up, which he did 3 years later.

Both of those teams had the #1 college players on them, as did the Anthony Davis team. The difference is that Kentucky was so loaded that even Cal couldn’t screw it up, which he did 3 years later.
I never understood this line of thinking. It's like an automated target response you can buy at a flea market.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Lots of teams have had the first pick in the draft and didn't go to the final four. 😂

• Love
Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
ADVERTISEMENT