ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Coaching Search

Describes Louisville and their coaching search perfectly.
IMG-9105.jpg
Fitting that she's a Cards fan. She has better shooting form than most of them too.

Hey, in my defense, I had no freaking idea what I was getting myself into.
Also… . SOMEHOW, I drew the short straw, aka: Necessary Roughness. Only Random knows how that "just happened".
Jeff, I'm inclined to believe you. Let me give you some motherly advice, "If Lurker and Random jump off a bridge does that mean you have to also"? Don't let those goofballs mess you up Jeff. You have a bright future if you stop hanging around with the wrong crowd.

So look at yourself, you look like a Butt Spider. Is that what you want to be known as? A Butt Spider?
Of course not, so think next time.

Jeff, I'm inclined to believe you. Let me give you some motherly advice, "If Lurker and Random jump off a bridge does that mean you have to also"? Don't let those goofballs mess you up Jeff. You have a bright future if you stop hanging around with the wrong crowd.

So look at yourself, you look like a Butt Spider. Is that what you want to be known as? A Butt Spider?

giphy.gif

Also… . SOMEHOW, I drew the short straw, aka: Necessary Roughness. Only Random knows how that "just happened".

On the brighter side: everybody gets a turn at the top of the mountain, as well as at the bottom. It is up to us to decide from which vantage point we currently sit.

Last edited:

I'll try harder next time.

You know I'm slightly older than you, right? I know I screwed up this one time, but I'm like, really mature.

This actually brings up an interesting point. After the challenge, we get to vote who won the challenge. So, my question is should it be decided by who sported the best avatar, or who hung the best avatar on somebody else? 🤔

This actually brings up an interesting point. After the challenge, we get to vote who won the challenge. So, my question is should it be decided by who sported the best avatar, or who hung the best avatar on somebody else? 🤔
Well, Hawkit didn’t wear the one I gave him, I think that one is in the running.
I probably shouldn't post it here… someone slready thinks I have maturity issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT