ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs 2024 Thread***

Game 7's are the best in all of sports. T-minus a few minutes.

I love basketball....sports. I will watch game sevens in any sport. Hockey is probably better than the NBA.

I take it back, Denver vs Minny is not the pseudo NBA Finals. Minny vs OKC is the pseudo NBA finals :cool:

That was some impressive shit last night. No Rudy, no problem lol. They had them doubled up at the freaking half man, and it wasnt that close. I though Denver spent WAY too much time talking to the refs early on and they never really recovered. Minny is playing really physical with them and they are not dealing with it well. And Antman is playing out of his freaking mind right now. Very fun to watch as a fan of the sport who's pro team will always suck.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That was some impressive shit last night. No Rudy, no problem lol. They had them doubled up at the freaking half man, and it wasnt that close. I though Denver spent WAY too much time talking to the refs early on and they never really recovered. Minny is playing really physical with them and they are not dealing with it well. And Antman is playing out of his freaking mind right now. Very fun to watch as a fan of the sport who's pro team will always suck.
I'm not a Murray fan and have long said he's the most overrated player in the NBA. Love watching him struggle.

Lol, come on man. He's a baller, and he is hurt. Dont let your hate blind you like that, he can play.
He's banged up, but he's an overrated hack. Before Lonzo got hurt he used to shut him down every time they matched up. He's only good cause he plays with the best player in the league.

And my hate doesn't blind me, it feeds and fuels my soul.

I'm not a Murray fan and have long said he's the most overrated player in the NBA. Love watching him struggle.
He's never been on an All Star team or made All-NBA. How is he overrated? Its not like people consider him to be a top 10 guard or something, at least not any reasonable NBA fans I've talked to.

Reactions: Deepelm
He's banged up, but he's an overrated hack. Before Lonzo got hurt he used to shut him down every time they matched up. He's only good cause he plays with the best player in the league.

You call him an overrated hack and bring up Lonzo? lmfao, come on my friend, this is just silly. Many players are better because of who they play with, that is another silly argument. Look at the Heat without Jimmy, they are shit.

I will give you this about him though, total punk ass bitch move to throw shit on the court in the middle of a play. It could have caused a serious injury to someone, Towns damn near stepped on that heating pad. Just a really bad look and it wouldnt shock me if he got a game off for that.

We used to have a betting thread. I thought everyone stopped betting.
I bet daily. If you play systems, you have to do it daily to make sure you cover the system percentage. In my opinion, that's the only way to bet on sports and have any chance of coming out ahead. The best gamblers there are only hit about 55-58% of the time. I don't give a guy who bets based on what he thinks he knows much of a chance. you gotta play the systems that have proven over time to win.

Oh yeah, what I said about needing OKC to cover the spread to hit my parlay? Parlays are sucker bets and should be left alone, but the temptation for one here and there is too much for me to resist!

No thanks. I'm on the baby Jordan bandwagon. Ant man wins his first ship this year.

I do wanna see the winner of OKC/Minnesota win it all though (assuming both make it).
big fan of Ant as well, but I've been on the OKC bandwagon the entire season. Either way, like you I'm rooting for one of those teams in the Finals assuming one of them get there.

ADVERTISEMENT