ADVERTISEMENT

May to Louisville

I don’t know a lot about him but I never think it’s a great move for a major brand to hire a one hit wonder.

Reactions: Sound.Slave

UK....scratch that. Barnhardt hired Gillespie because he had a run and beat UL. There was never a contract but on a napkin. When Calipari was hired Mike Pratt was in charge. Took the AD right out of it.

Miss that dude. Goose is a legend, but Pratt and Leach on the radio was perfect.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Cal to Louisville is starting to sound better and better now. At least we could be happy twice a year; signing day and draft night. 🤷‍♂️
You could pay really little and make Kentucky pay the majority of his salary (from the buyout they’d have to pay him).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Was told this by a close friend, local AD, with strong ties, yesterday at a dinner. Posted on IU board las night. Then writer for IU board posted the same exact thing this morning.

99% chance May is the next HC at Louisville
iu

I am sure you do.....Conversation I heard this in was with former HC @ Bellarmine, whom I've known for quite some time. Very close ties to the Unoversity. If youd like, I can send you his name.

Also was told this by a good friend whos son plays baseball at UL----and this info was given to him by his son who said---"Looks like that FAU guy is coming here..."

Turned out to be Michigan. Shit even the local writers here was calling this a done deal. Apparently UM offered more, and the lure of coacing in the B10, plus the future of the ACC was the deciding factors here.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
UL went after Scott Drew and got turned down. Then UL fans was saying Dusty was the #1 choice and he turned them down to go to Michigan. Wonder what option the next guy will be???

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
UL went after Scott Drew and got turned down. Then UL fans was saying Dusty was the #1 choice and he turned them down to go to Michigan. Wonder what option the next guy will be???
Kelsey from Charleston?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT