ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville basketball...

Today could be a great day for Louisville basketball, Louisville beats Kentucky and Payne resigns in his post game speech!
iu

Yeah, don't engage him in a battle of wits. He's got a "blockhead" in all caps locked, loaded and ready to go. You don't want any part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Remember when people to to view UofL as a blue blood? Pathetic ass team for a pathetic ass school in a shit hole town.
The town that financially keeps the rest of the state from being 3rd world. And do you really think that you are funny or that you hurt anyone’s feelings? It just shows how immature you are!

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
No.... just no. Not 1 ounce of sympathy, ever.

While I don’t think Louisville should ever be this bad in basketball, i definitely don’t have any sympathy. Truth be told they’ve had this coming for a while. Jurich did a lot of thumbing his nose at the sports governing body. And the fanbase cheared him for it.

Reactions: IUBtown
Louisville beats Virginia tonight. You heard it here first.
I wouldn't be surprised, UVA's style of play keeps inferior opponents within striking distance all game and Louisville actually has some good talent.

I honestly felt like they would pull it off!🤦🏼‍♂️

I didn't read it or listen but I saw some discussion of it and those who listened said it actually wasn't as bad as the headline made it seem. Apparently he gave a ton of praise to UNC and didn't quite mean it the way it comes across. Others said the opposite though so IDK. But, it certainly isn't a good look for him IMO. He doesn't seem to have a lot of self awareness. I thought Louisville actually looked at at times against UNC. They have some talent and if you look through their schedule they aren't as dreadful as their record makes them look.

RJ and Bacot are the two guys that he could be referencing here on the UNC side. Those are definitely important players.

Last edited:
Kenny Payne was the brains during Kentucky’s 8 year run, let that sink in Kentucky fans. Lol

Kenny Payne was the brains during Kentucky’s 8 year run, let that sink in Kentucky fans. Lol
....coming from the U6 authority on 'brains'. Try sticking to things you actually know something about, BLOCKHEAD. (Like hookers in the dorms, shoe deals, 4-28, and your raging case of Little Brother Syndrome.)

ADVERTISEMENT