ADVERTISEMENT

How would a Women's Coach do in Men's Basketball?

Men coaching women's game is a little creepy. Beard is just creepy all the way around.
He would go for the handshake but inevitably end up on her neck.

Actually...

Sexy Utkarsh Ambudkar GIF by CBS

But seriously, could women coach a top-level men's team? I'm sure they'd probably do great at a team who's never been to a Final Four. Standards are lower, but could they recruit, devolp and lead a bunch of young men.

It's never been done before.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Name a coach who could replace.... let's say Calipari. Rick Barnes, Bill Self. Wel'll leave Jon Shceyer out of this. Pretty sure he eats rug nightly.

• Haha
But seriously, could women coach a top-level men's team? I'm sure they'd probably do great at a team who's never been to a Final Four. Standards are lower, but could they recruit, devolp and lead a bunch of young men.

It's never been done before.
Name a coach who could replace.... let's say Calipari. Rick Barnes, Bill Self. Wel'll leave Jon Shceyer out of this. Pretty sure he eats rug nightly.

I have no idea how she would be able to motivate a group of young men.

sexy calvin klein underwear GIF

Would young men respect an alpha female?

No chance. Recruiting would be a struggle. And then you'd need 12+ guys to look to a female as the unquestioned leader. A few might be in, but all of them? One day there probably will be a female head coach among the men - and I'd bet that team would struggle mightily to win more 10 games.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Honestly, its about talent. So I think a woman would do fine.

Example, Kim Mulkey let's the team do a train on her. I have know doubt that team would win.

Now, an even hotter, younger coach.....even better.

Cal, Self, and Duke have been blowing players for years. Izzo just blows the refs.

My point, a good looking, smart lady, could recruit. Therefore win.

It's all about the talent you get

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No chance. Recruiting would be a struggle. And then you'd need 12+ guys to look to a female as the unquestioned leader. A few might be in, but all of them? One day there probably will be a female head coach among the men - and I'd bet that team would struggle mightily to win more 10 games.
If they mind their mother, they will mind a mother figure.

Staley might be impressive. Let her prove it at a 2nd tier school first. I’ll be monitoring the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT