ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville basketball...

There were some fans that wanted him to be Cal's successor at UK... a dude with zero HC experience. lol

Now they are crickets.

Don’t throw dirt on that idea yet. Some people just need a change of scenery.

fingers-crossed.gif

We’ll all be back to posting hopefully soon. It’s just hard grasping that we’re going to be this bad again for another season.
I’m not trying to troll. I’m legitimately curious. Do you think you guys only win 4 again? Maybe more?

I don’t know anything about your roster so I legitimately have no idea. ND is pretty terrible so last in conference isn’t necessarily guaranteed.

We’ll all be back to posting hopefully soon. It’s just hard grasping that we’re going to be this bad again for another season.
You guys have had a really rough 7 or 8 years and the off seasons seem to last forever. There us no easy solution for fans right niw. All you can do is hope everyone else loses every game they play.

I’m not trying to troll. I’m legitimately curious. Do you think you guys only win 4 again? Maybe more?

I don’t know anything about your roster so I legitimately have no idea. ND is pretty terrible so last in conference isn’t necessarily guaranteed.
Our football team will win more games than the basketball for the second straight season.

Bring Kenny on back to Lexington. Would love to have him back on staff.
If he was the brains of y’all’s program, whew! No wonder y’all have only won one tournament game in four seasons.

If he was the brains of y’all’s program, whew! No wonder y’all have only won one tournament game in four seasons.
Who would you all replace him with?

Top candidates? I don't remember you being happy for a while, who's your top choice and not UK...oops, UL's?

ADVERTISEMENT