ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Congrats thread...

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Congrats UK fans. UK played great start to finish. The announcers said it was your best performance to date and that was not hard to believe, y'all played outstanding in every phase of the game. I really don't think my Vols were not prepared for the intensity and physicality that y'all brought to the game.

Y'all probably think I'm disappointed and I probably am a little, but UT has been great all season and I'm proud of them. Furthermore, the season is not over and I am still jazzed about our prospects going forward. Again, congrats on an absolute gem of a game. I hope we can return the favor in TBA.:)

Last edited:
Congrats UK fans. UK played great start to finish. The announcers said it was your best performance to date and that was not hard to believe, y'all played outstanding in every phase of the game. I really don't think my Vols were prepared for the intensity and physicality that y'all brought to the game.

Y'all probably think I'm disappointed and I probably am a little, but UT has been great all season and I'm proud of them. Furthermore, the season is not over and I still jazzed about our prospects going forward. Again, congrats on an absolute gem of a game. I hope we can return the favor in TBA.:)
It was our most complete played game of the season. We have not played all 40 mins this year yet. I thought for sure Tennessee wad going to go on a run. If admiral doesn’t foul out it could of happened. None is a stud with Williams also

Reactions: della
Congrats UK fans. UK played great start to finish. The announcers said it was your best performance to date and that was not hard to believe, y'all played outstanding in every phase of the game. I really don't think my Vols were prepared for the intensity and physicality that y'all brought to the game.

Y'all probably think I'm disappointed and I probably am a little, but UT has been great all season and I'm proud of them. Furthermore, the season is not over and I still jazzed about our prospects going forward. Again, congrats on an absolute gem of a game. I hope we can return the favor in TBA.:)
Please destroy LSU and that trash program

We still have to play at UT. That will be a tough game for UK to win. Thanks. At least we will not be swept by UT this year. You guys were number 1 for a reason. Really good team.

It was our most complete played game of the season. We have not played all 40 mins this year yet. I thought for sure Tennessee wad going to go on a run. If admiral doesn’t foul out it could of happened. None is a stud with Williams also
I don't think it mattered tonight if Schofield fouled out or not, y'all just played a complete game. But, thanks.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Disagree that UK played a complete game from start to finish. They let up in the 2nd half. They do that quite often. Very frustrating.

Thanks for the congratulations.
They had that one stretch where tenn had multiple trips to the ft and we had 2 dumbass fouls on 3 point shots. Other than that, that’s our most hard fought complete game of the year

Thanks Della.. you still have a great team. I'll admit.. we got a little home cooking but you guys had a poor shooting night and we absolutely lit it up to start the second half and that was the difference

IMO this might just be the Vols only loss in the regular SEC conf season.

And here’s Andy Asshole! Yet another Keyboard Kommando.

To the legit Kentucky fans on this thread, my hearty congratulations to you and your team. I hope we will give you a better game next time.
You have a great basketball team see ya in Knoxville!

2 critical games that will go a long way in determining the final standings coming up:
UT @ LSU on 2/23
UK @ UT on 3/2

If LSU beats UT they are going to at least win a share of the title. They have the softest schedule left of the 3 and somehow managed to only play UT, UK, Auburn, and MSU once each this season.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thanks Della! The only thing I’ll say is I hope you now see that no matter how good you are any team can be beat by a lot of points on any giving night. We’ve seen UK get blew out, we’ve seen Duke get down 23 and tonight we seen your Vols get ran off the floor. Good game for my Cats but I’m sure the Vols will be ready in two weeks when we come a calling at TBA!

Last edited:
Reactions: della and kl40504
You made a 17 page thread weeks before the game and Tennessee didn’t even show up.
The point of the matter is that I showed up. The length of a thread is irrelevant.

Reactions: kl40504
Right but you got to take a little hazing. Its all in the fun.
I generally do not say crazy things. I don't make excuses and try to be gracious in defeat and victory equally.
I think that comes from actually playing sports a ton while growing up and my father. One time I refused to shake the other team's hands after a game when I was young. My father raced out there and had the other team get back in the line and made me apologize and shake each of their hands. (talk about humiliating)Laughing That was just the start of the punishment, but I only had to get it once.

I know you couldn't care any less, but I wanted to say it.

Speaking of pathetic, how much fun is it being an IU fan these days?

tenor.gif

Congrats on Brooks.

Well, in the rematch, let’s see how much the physical style of play is alllowed or if it is allowed both ways. UT has been used to being the more physical team and Saturday night they ran into a team that out-physicaled them. The refs called a tighter 2nd half, but the damage was done.

I hope it’s another slugfest. If so, I like UK’s chances.

Well, in the rematch, let’s see how much the physical style of play is alllowed or if it is allowed both ways. UT has been used to being the more physical team and Saturday night they ran into a team that out-physicaled them. The refs called a tighter 2nd half, but the damage was done.

I hope it’s another slugfest. If so, I like UK’s chances.

UT is good no doubt but they haven't been tested like UK has been. Uk has played 9 top 25 KP teams and is 7-2, UT has played 4 and is 2-2.

ADVERTISEMENT