ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Who wins?
I think UT has the more complete team, but we just won the Conference and who knows where our mind is. UK didn't look great against Vandy, don't know where their mind is either. This game just seems weird.

Who wins?
I think UT has the more complete team, but we just won the Conference and who knows where our mind is. UK didn't look great against Vandy, don't know where their mind is either. This game just seems weird.
Really? So if Kenect went down during the season, your record wouldn't change? Kentucky has been fighting injuries all season long. We just now have a full roster. And they are just now jelling. With that said, we have the most complete team .

Sticking tongue 😛 out.

Really? So if Kenect went down during the season, your record wouldn't change? Kentucky has been fighting injuries all season long. We just now have a full roster. And they are just now jelling. With that said, we have the most complete team .

Sticking tongue 😛 out.
I would fire off a witty comeback, but since y'all are defenseless that just wouldn't be right. :p

Tennessee wins this one quite easily. UK might have a shot in the SECT.

Jeff, you saying that is exactly why this game feels weird. It's like it's quiet in here, too quiet.

I think it's going to be a fight. It seems like if Knecht is on Tennessee may blow out UK, if he's average UK has a shot.

Who wins?
Seems weird? You’re already making excuses in case y’all lose. Cats win by 4!!!😎

Jeff, you saying that is exactly why this game feels weird. It's like it's quiet in here, too quiet.
It’s the calm before the big blue storm that’s about to come through Knoxville. Stay inside and seek shelter Deller. There’s a big blue nader heading for Knoxville.
New Orleans Clouds GIF by Storyful

Seems weird? You’re already making excuses in case y’all lose. Cats win by 4!!!😎
Maybe, but it’s not like y’all are like SCAR or something. I just hope we can get up for y’all.

Last edited:
I think the team that is most dialed in wins.

FYI I'm from the same county as Barnes and UK's Dillingham. My nephew follows HS ball in NC and he told me about Dillingham 2 years ago, he told me Barnes was interested being that they're both from the same city.

I'm looking forward to a good game.

FYI I'm from the same county as Barnes and UK's Dillingham. My nephew follows HS ball in NC and he told me about Dillingham 2 years ago, he told me Barnes was interested being that they're both from the same city.

I'm looking forward to a good game.
Yeah, Dillingham was crazy good against us last time.

I’m thinking about going to the SECT, but I think I’ll wait till UK gets knocked out and get a better price on tickets.
Think I may go also but not sure yet. Wanna meet up and say hey?

Kentucky can’t try and “outscore” Tennessee. It won’t work. It has to be the Auburn type game for us to win. Tennessee will control the tempo and how the game is played and slow it down.

Reactions: della
Who wins?

It’s a lot of the same players that got swept by us last season. I’m sure they haven’t forgotten. Conference title be damned.

I see things playing out like they did in Lexington. I’ll decide whether to watch it or not after the final score.

• Haha
Yeah, I figured by now, the defense wouod be better and Cal would actually play his best lineup, but that's not happening.
9 losses with this much talent, length, quickness and offensive firepower, is just crazy to me.

The SEC doesn’t play anymore games after the Sunday Championship game though. You'll be sitting in the stands by yourself
Truth is, I just made that up. I'm not going to the SECT no matter if UK gets bumped out or not.

Yeah, I figured by now, the defense wouod be better and Cal would actually play his best lineup, but that's not happening.
9 losses with this much talent, length, quickness and offensive firepower, is just crazy to me.
I truly think the game could go either way.

I truly think the game could go either way.
UT is scolding hot right now. They have an offense that is almost as good as their defense.
I can see it on a neutral court, but not today.

UT is scolding hot right now. They have an offense that is almost as good as their defense.
I can see it on a neutral court, but not today.
Y'all have some really great players. That Dillingham terrifies me. I'm Glad he does not start in the game. Maybe we can build up a lead before he gets in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: cdbearde
You know this is Sr day for us. I could see y'all trying to ruin that for us. Do y'all even have Sr day?
We had Sr day. Reeves, Mitchell and a couple walk ons.

I'll be glad to see Ziegler and Vescovi gone, those guys have been killers for the orange and white.

Y'all have some really great players. That Dillingham terrifies me. I'm Glad he does not start in the game. Maybe we can build up a lead before he gets in the game.
We have the only coach in the country that doesn't start his best players and rarely plays his best lineups.
Dillingham is now the projected #1 pick and Reed is a lottery pick. Add those 2 to Reeves, Ado and Z and you have something.
Depending on matchups, you could take Ado out and put DJ in. Sub Ado, Edwards, Ugo and Bradshaw whenever.
That 4 guard lineup would be deadly, but it would mean Edwards has to sit and that doesn't seem like something Cal is interested in doing.

Reactions: cdbearde
We had Sr day. Reeves, Mitchell and a couple walk ons.

I'll be glad to see Ziegler and Vescovi gone, those guys have been killers for the orange and white.
Going to miss Vescovi. He is a great player and a cute looking guy. Perfect combination.

ADVERTISEMENT