ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any way Alabama can stop the Cocks in Tuscaloosa on Tuesday night?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Preseason accolades were showered upon the Tide but they have stumbled out of the gates being exposed on multiple fronts.
I just don’t see how the Tide can handle the speed of the backcourt and the physicality of the Cocks front court.
3 Key points;
Sears for the Tide has come back to earth after riding high on Millers coat tails last season.
The Tide can’t close a screen door much less a game late.
All analytics that the Tide have and the computers love is not translating to the scoreboard this year.

Cocks 73
Bama 67

bammers 84
SCAR 72

Edit: I see you didn’t care for that Rod. The game is in Tuscaloosa and I don’t see y’all having much of a chance. However, I’ll be pulling for SCAR for what that is worth.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Preseason accolades were showered upon the Tide but they have stumbled out of the gates being exposed on multiple fronts.
I just don’t see how the Tide can handle the speed of the backcourt and the physicality of the Cocks front court.
3 Key points;
Sears for the Tide has come back to earth after riding high on Millers coat tails last season.
All analytics that the Tide have and the computers love is not translating to the scoreboard this year.

Cocks 73
Bama 67

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Where are these preseason accolades that you speak of? The whole damn team pretty much left last year and we replaced them with white boys.

3 Key points;

Cocks 73
Bama 67
I will bet that the Tide beats the Cocks by a score of 74-47. 🤣 :rolleyes::Do_O

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
19_sml-720x410.jpg

Is calling for a drastic drop off in SCAR threads.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT