ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee

Speaking only for myself...I couldn't care less about winning the SEC. UK has won it so many flippin times (while UT hasn't), I can see why it is a big deal for UT fans.

The NCAAs are what truly matter. Consistent success in the NCAAs decade over decade, is what matters. That is what programs and coaches are ultimately judged on.

So I say all this to say...congrats on UTs regular season title. Really, congrats. They earned it. But maybe UT can finally find some success in the tournament that really matters...
Do you care for #1 seeds? Cause that goes along with it for UT at this point on the road.

Do you care for #1 seeds? Cause that goes along with it for UT at this point on the road.
Looking at UT's potential path to win the SECT, wow. MSU, Auburn then hopefully UK.
I wish they played the title game on Saturday. Playing it on Sunday is so stupid. All about money.

Reactions: treyforuk
Sure. One seeds are great.

But at some point, UT has to have success in the tournament. And by that, I mean a FF. All this regular season success, to me as a UK fan, means jack if you don't validate it with tournament success.

Give me a FF over a conference championship any day of the week.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Looking at UT's potential path to win the SECT, wow. MSU, Auburn then hopefully UK.
I wish they played the title game on Saturday. Playing it on Sunday is so stupid. All about money.
I don't see why they don't play it on Saturday.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Cutting-Onions-Make-Us-Cry.jpg

I suppose those onions are making you cry cause Sheppard still ain't in the conversation for POY.
Guess he'll have to settle for being a lottery pick

ADVERTISEMENT