ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee

yikes-monkey-look-and-leave-yikes-monkey.gif
You know, I try soooo hard to be careful not to say anything that y'all can maneuver into dirty. But, y'all have a radar/sonar that can interrupt the slightest thing.:(

Defense needs to get better, BUT----its decent enough that when they are shooting like this, its gonna be tough.

Said earlier, IF UK could just get the defense "good enough", they'd be a problem.

Also, why keep starting DJ?
Cats shooting 41.2% from 3 on the season. Reed shooting 52.3% from 3s.

Like I said yesterday, Cal always has his team ready to go when they are underdogs. One of the reasons I picked UK to win.

Also, I think UK is just a better team then UT. The Vols are way too reliant on Knecht. They stand around and hope/pray he makes a 30 footers way too often.

Like I said yesterday, Cal always has his team ready to go when they are underdogs. One of the reasons I picked UK to win.

Also, I think UK is just a better team then UT. The Vols are way too reliant on Knecht. They stand around and hope/pray he makes a 30 footers way too often.
Yea same here. When I seen the line and seen that UK was gonna have a full roster I laughed. I made a pretty big bet on UK and they delivered🤑💰🤑

The analytics disagree with you.

I’m not surprised that Kentucky won. I am surprised that they almost completely choked it away at the end. I don’t know of another HOF coach whose ass consistently puckers so tightly during crunch time.
Yeah, like how about you keep all your guards at that end of the court so the inbounder has someone to pass it to. Also having Sheppard always inbounding is a mistake. He should be the one you're trying to get the ball to.

Yeah, like how about you keep all your guards at that end of the court so the inbounder has someone to pass it to. Also having Sheppard always inbounding is a mistake. He should be the one you're trying to get the ball to.
Aren't you going off script from the UK Novel Shep is the Greatest of all time?

I said the same thing yesterday!
I get that Cal does it because he's their smartest player and best passer, but you have plenty of dudes who can inbound a freakin' ball. Plus, you typically want someone with more length inbounding, especially when you can't run the baseline. Sheppard needs to be on the receiving end so he can make the right decisions with the ball after the inbound (although he has had his fair share of late game brain farts the past few games also).

Wow!!!! Check out these comments by Rick Barnes. Can’t say I disagree with him. I bet UT fans don’t like seeing this!😳 @della @GhostVol? Thoughts?
?
Rick is up to his old trick again, blaming the fans just like when he was at Texas. I've been watching his teams since his days at Texas, he always has good teams and they play good during regular seasons, but his teams faded in March just about every year. He had problems getting out of NCAA round of 32.

Rick is up to his old trick again, blaming the fans just like when he was at Texas. I've been watching his teams since his days at Texas, he always has good teams and they play good during regular seasons, but his teams faded in March just about every year. He had problems getting out of NCAA round of 32.
woman-broken-heart-young-sad-holding-two-pieces-crying-85071686.jpg

Leroy, I have always liked and looked up to you. It breaks my heart to see you running around with riff raff and spouting hate. Don't be a hater Leroy and change the company you are keeping. It will only bring you down to their level.

• Haha
Reactions: LeroyOU12
The truth comes out....

Maybe connect can carry Shep's jock...maybe. some big onions to pack.
Knecht could handle the carrying...he's had to carry ut all season. It's not an accident that after the game that Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg were talking about the lack of success that 'one man teams' have in the tournament.

Reactions: treyforuk
Knecht could handle the carrying...he's had to carry ut all season. It's not an accident that after the game that Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg were talking about the lack of success that 'one man teams' have in the tournament.
It is bad when Knecht carries UT, but Wall is a hero when he carries UK?:D

woman-broken-heart-young-sad-holding-two-pieces-crying-85071686.jpg

Leroy, I have always liked and looked up to you. It breaks my heart to see you running around with riff raff and spouting hate. Don't be a hater Leroy and change the company you are keeping. It will only bring you down to their level.
I'm not a hater Del. In fact, I like Rick's teams as they are fun to watch, but by watching them for over 20 years I noticed their pattern of fading in March.

Reactions: treyforuk
It is bad when Knecht carries UT, but Wall is a hero when he carries UK?:D
Wall? he didn't have to carry his team when he had Cousins, Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins, etc.

Not sure what reach you're trying to make here.

Again, this stuff isn't just from me...Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg talked about the perils of 'one man teams' after the game.

I'm not a hater Del. In fact, I like Rick's teams as they are fun to watch, but by watching them I noticed their pattern of fading in March.
Barnes has a great team this year and though UK played her best game of the season and only won by 4 pts with a cast of lottery picks after getting a dbl digit beat down in Lexington. Can UK be consistent? They get beat by mid majors.

UT has no bad losses and UT has a scorer that can propel them this year.

Wall? he didn't have to carry his team when he had Cousins, Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins, etc.

Not sure what reach you're trying to make here.

Again, this stuff isn't just from me...Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg talked about the perils of 'one man teams' after the game.
Y'all brag about him for doing well and then attack our player for doing well. This is a UK thread started by UK fans saying that your 12 pt/gm player is better than our 22pt/game player. This is a troll thread started by UK trolls. You are just marching lock step with them.

• Wow
Reactions: cdbearde
Barnes has a great team this year and though UK played her best game of the season and only won by 4 pts with a cast of lottery picks after getting a dbl digit beat down in Lexington. Can UK be consistent? They get beat by mid majors.

When others on your roster aren't chipping in to help the 'scorer'... well, you know what happens. You saw it Saturday.

Y'all brag about him for doing well and then attack our player for doing well. This is a UK thread started by UK fans saying that your 12 pt/gm player is better than our 22pt/game player. This is a troll thread started by UK trolls. You are just marching lock step with them.
They're not the same. The 2009-10 UK team was far from being called a 'one man team'. ut was called that after the game Saturday.

And again, UK was without 2 players in Lexington.
UK is also the only team with wins over 4 teams in the Top 10. This wasn't our best game of the year. The year over Bama or Auburn were probably our best games this year so far.

When others on your roster aren't chipping in to help the 'scorer'... well, you know what happens. You saw it Saturday.
Yeah, they win the SEC Championship. :p
UK has had a team that has played poor/no defense most of the year, so don't you think it is foolish to go on about total team chipping in?

Is that where the name “regular season Rick” comes from?

• Haha
Reactions: LeroyOU12
They're not the same. The 2009-10 UK team was far from being called a 'one man team'. ut was called that after the game Saturday.
UK played it's best game of the year Saturday and won by 4, congrats. However, you're sitting at a 4 or 5 seed for a reason and it's the same reason UT is looking at a #1 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT