ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee

And again, UK was without 2 players in Lexington.
UK is also the only team with wins over 4 teams in the Top 10. This wasn't our best game of the year. The year over Bama or Auburn were probably our best games this year so far.
What does that matter Mr excuse maker? You got beat by dbl digits. Anywho, y'all like to sit your best players anyway, so why would it matter?

What does that matter Mr excuse maker? You got beat by dbl digits. Anywho, y'all like to sit your best players anyway, so why would it matter?
Just say, UT wasn't good enough to beat UK with its full roster. Pretty simple and a fact. Brag about beating UK by dbl digits.
And where are you getting sitting players? Della, you're bordering on delusional. You're better than that.

Reactions: treyforuk
Yeah, they win the SEC Championship. :p
UK has had a team that has played poor/no defense most of the year, so don't you think it is foolish to go on about total team chipping in?

....can't deny that the defense has been an issue, but averaging over 90 pts a game and when you have multiple scorers (not just one to rely on), it certainly helps overcome that.

Reactions: NewEraCATS
Barnes has a great team this year and though UK played her best game of the season and only won by 4 pts with a cast of lottery picks after getting a dbl digit beat down in Lexington. Can UK be consistent? They get beat by mid majors.

UT has no bad losses and UT has a scorer that can propel them this year.
UT at home was favored by 7 to 9.5 in the game that UK was pretty much leading from wire to wire.

Just say, UT wasn't good enough to beat UK with its full roster. Pretty simple and a fact. Brag about beating UK by dbl digits.
And where are you getting sitting players? Della, you're bordering on delusional. You're better than that.
Don't several of your better players come off the bench? Who's the delusional one?

I love you too Dels
Do you not have any situational awareness? I'm not in a fight with a UK fan. I'm in a fight will all of them. Sure, like a praying mantis I can kick anyone of their ant asses, but they are trying to swarm me. I don't need my ally hitting me in the back.

TN is the better team. UK won the game on Saturday.
giphy.gif

Yeah, the 'one man team' is better than the actual 'team'. You've just exposed your lack of basketball knowledge... again.
The analytics agree with Afamu on this one.

Do you not have any situational awareness? I'm not in a fight with a UK fan. I'm in a fight will all of them. Sure, like a praying mantis I can kick anyone of their ant asses, but they are trying to swarm me. I don't need my ally hitting me in the back.
I had no dogs in your fight with UK fans. Except my team, I'm pulling for whatever the teams that I have my $$ on, by knowing Rick's teams are almost always fading in March, so I had a $200 on UK +7 and $100 on UK money line +280.

I came out smelling like roses from UT-UK game.

"One man teams have trouble advancing in the NCAA tournament." ---Seth Davis & Clark Kellogg following ut's loss to UK....at home....on Senior day.... where ut didn't even let that poor Coyle guy see the floor.

I had no dogs in your fight with UK fans. Except my team, I'm pulling for whatever the teams that I have my $$ on, by knowing Rick's teams are almost always fading in March, so I had a $200 on UK +7 and $100 on UK money line +180.

I came out smelling like roses from UT-UK game.
Did you bet the game in Lexington too? If so, you probably smelt like shit.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Saturday's game showed what ut is, regardless of the analytics or Davis & Kellogg wouldn't have said what they said afterwards.
Now you're conceding analytics...

I had the over on that game 162 if memory serve, the final was 103 to 90 something UT
You remind of one of these people that comes back from Vagas and always wins. Yet, Vegas is always still there richer than ever.

Y'all brag about him for doing well and then attack our player for doing well. This is a UK thread started by UK fans saying that your 12 pt/gm player is better than our 22pt/game player. This is a troll thread started by UK trolls. You are just marching lock step with them.
Maybe it's because Shep involves the rest of the team. Scoring forty points and losing, is not a win...on your home court..on senior night.. in front of 25k.
How many assists, rebounds, blocks, steals does connect have for the season? Maybe if he had involved his team mates?

I'm not a hater Del. In fact, I like Rick's teams as they are fun to watch, but by watching them for over 20 years I noticed their pattern of fading in March.
Rick Barnes don't need friends like you Leroy. Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: LeroyOU12
Maybe it's because Shep involves the rest of the team. Scoring forty points and losing, is not a win...on your home court..on senior night.. in front of 25k.
How many assists, rebounds, blocks, steals does connect have for the season? Maybe if he had involved his team mates?
Winning the SEC is and coming in second isn't. :p

Barnes said in the postgame that he kept telling Knecht that he had to get his teammates more involved. He know that this has been their Achilles heel.

Calling somebody an excuse maker when that’s exactly what you was doing before the game is laughable. It was UT’s senior day, you guys was playing for a #1 seed, this is Regular season Ricks best team ever at UT for the 5th straight season and we play mostly freshman that’s led by “a Duke player” so in other words you just got your asses whipped, by a bunch of god**** nerds…..NERDS!!!
revenge of the nerds GIF

Winning the SEC is and coming in second isn't. :p
Speaking only for myself...I couldn't care less about winning the SEC. UK has won it so many flippin times (while UT hasn't), I can see why it is a big deal for UT fans.

The NCAAs are what truly matter. Consistent success in the NCAAs decade over decade, is what matters. That is what programs and coaches are ultimately judged on.

So I say all this to say...congrats on UTs regular season title. Really, congrats. They earned it. But maybe UT can finally find some success in the tournament that really matters...

ADVERTISEMENT