ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Congrats thread...

The wrestler known as Kane is the mayor of a city in TN and he lost a bet as well. He is coming to KSBar in Lexington where he will be wearing a UK jersey and signing autographs.... just kind a funny that a pro wrestler is an elected official in TN.

The wrestler known as Kane is the mayor of a city in TN and he lost a bet as well. He is coming to KSBar in Lexington where he will be wearing a UK jersey and signing autographs.... just kind a funny that a pro wrestler is an elected official in TN.

Not like he's running for Governor in Minnesota.

Might as well get a return congrats in order. I'll be surprised if we can pull this win out.

I am glad this game is earlier than later. It's move in day at the shop, and fingers crossed, I'll have a pep in my step.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Utilities are on, carpets cleaned(next step is ripping it out), and it's go time brother.

Have you said what type of retail business, yet? I've been trying to think what retail business would do better with new equipment.

Have you said what type of retail business, yet? I've been trying to think what retail business would do better with new equipment.

Customizable products is the side business. Everything from shirts to cars we can tag it with an image. Wasn't sure at first, but we've already got customers from birthday parties for their kids to some business accounts for merch. We haven't officially opened yet and we're pulling in the wool just due to $800 unit, which we've upgraded to 3k machine due to volume already. Everyone is a label whore. Everyone in small town America should buy one and just hit up local businesses. I'm fairly certain we've doubled the previous owners month average profit prior to even opening.

edit: still working on educating myself but yeah, we're 38.7% over his average and haven't opened the doors yet. I've had so much great luck this year, the cynical part of me is waiting for it to come crashing down. UK wins the title, I'm going to lay down and sleep long enough to make Rip Van Winkle jealous.

Here's what we started with, I'll show more pics and give links when it's done.

24wvw2u.jpg

2wd4o6f.jpg

Last edited:
He's the mayor of Knox Co. Even better.

Is there a mayor of Knoxville and a mayor for Knox Co? Any of the dirty Vols care to answer? We only have one mayor...theres no separate office for Fayette Co.

Anyway, today Mayor Gorton and Mayor Jacobs have placed another bet. Loser is making a donation to the winners children's hospital.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Best part about this one if Travis doesn't play is if UK wins, UT looks really bad, but if UT wins, it better be by a bunch or it's going to look a bit hollow.

Hoping LSU loses at Bama and Florida and UT still has a game @Auburn. So, UK could still snag a 1 seed in the SECT and solidify a 1 seed in the NCAAT.

Best part about this one if Travis doesn't play is if UK wins, UT looks really bad, but if UT wins, it better be by a bunch or it's going to look a bit hollow.

Hoping LSU loses at Bama and Florida and UT still has a game @Auburn. So, UK could still snag a 1 seed in the SECT and solidify a 1 seed in the NCAAT.

1.gif

Then here is to UT winning by a bunch!

Dont do it @Scotty00. Shes trying to put the bad mojo on us this time for starting the thread. Its a trap, dont.

Caught that real fast! We already have enough working against us with Reid out so I’m not adding to it! You’ll have to do better than that evil Della to get me to put bad mojo on my cats Ha Ha Ha (Evil laugh)!

YjE4YzA4MjA2NiMvMDNzOGdyR1J6amU0alFBNHlUX0ItRURvbmJRPS82eDEzNDo1NTk0eDI5NzgvMTI4MHg2MjAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDc1KS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9yYnl2cTE4YWd1ZnZqNzRma2d6amJld3lwYzl6d3V1aXlmdmt2b3ljNzU1bW94cHN4bjNja2xpeXhsbmlrYmN5LmpwZw.jpg

Don't worry, I've already taken care of any mojo.

Could be a good day or bad day for UT! Playing at home, UK is without Reid Travis and you guys should have the revenge factor working for you. UK is on the road playing in a hostile environment without one of their top rebounders so a loss is expected by most people. At first I thought UT would win but I’m thinking the Cats pull it out by 6 today!!!

Probably is toothless also.

I’m expecting big things out of UK today given everything I have read on this board from BBN. Gonna bet the mortgage payment on UK moneyline.

Stats show that our defense is better when Nick is playing. I'ld like to see a repeat of his 15 rebounds last game. Him and EJ need to stay out of foul trouble. Nick could have a big game if so. Reid was very good at containing and bullying Williams. We won't have that today.

I'm thinking UT wins this one.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Even though I know I should be pulling for the bammers to beat LSU, I can't bring myself to doing that.

Even though I know I should be pulling for the bammers to beat LSU, I can't bring myself to doing that.
Bama plays so stupid. They had the lead and just kept running down the court chucking up ridiculously dumb shots. Now they're down.

Reactions: della
Damn it. here we go. UK wins I'll be back in a couple hours. UT wins I'l be back in a couple weeks.

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT