ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Good thing your heat is working, because you young city folks wouldn't have nothing to fall back to like us old country boys. 😉 🤣
ha. I'm in the suburbs now, no more city living for me.

My mom lost power Friday and her place dropped to 58 degrees. Had to have her camp out at my place all day Friday till the power came back on. that day we got about 4-12 inches of snow depending on where you lived. Next day it dropped to zero with 30 mph winds. That was so brutal that today's -7 with no wind actually felt like it noticeably warmed up.

Don't worry about us city folks. We're built tougher than you Southern boys. My buddy sent me a video taken from his house near downtown Chicago. There's a park across the street and there was a guy jogging there yesterday....shirtless.

• Love
Reactions: cdbearde

My mom lost power Friday and her place dropped to 58 degrees. Had to have her camp out at my place all day Friday till the power came back on. that day we got about 4-12 inches of snow depending on where you lived. Next day it dropped to zero with 30 mph winds. That was so brutal that today's -7 with no wind actually felt like it noticeably warmed up.

Don't worry about us city folks. We're built tougher than you Southern boys. My buddy sent me a video taken from his house near downtown Chicago. There's a park across the street and there was a guy jogging there yesterday....shirtless.
Well. If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough.

🤣 🤣 💪 to the bolded above.

Also, what would you eat if times got really tough?
I have all kinds of wild game around me that you city folks don't, or if you do what are you going to use to take them, a sling shot? 🤣
Just kidding around with you, hope all goes well with your mom, they are only with us for a short time.

Also, what would you eat if times got really tough?
I have all kinds of wild game around me that you city folks don't, or if you do what are you going to use to take them, a sling shot? 🤣
Just kidding around with you, hope all goes well with your mom, they are only with us for a short time.

if things really went to hell that bad and we were stuck hunting for food we'd do just find up here. If things are that bad I'm skipping over the wild turkey and leaning head first into cannibalism. A lot easier to hunt people in a sprawling metropolis than hunt wild game in the woods.

You'll be like look at this deer I just shot. Took me 3 weeks of hunting, but that sucker will feed my family for a month. And I'm over here looking for extra generators to run an extra walk in cooler cause I've got frozen dead people out the wazoo and running out of room to store them.

if things really went to hell that bad and we were stuck hunting for food we'd do just find up here. If things are that bad I'm skipping over the wild turkey and leaning head first into cannibalism. A lot easier to hunt people in a sprawling metropolis than hunt wild game in the woods.

You'll be like look at this deer I just shot. Took me 3 weeks of hunting, but that sucker will feed my family for a month. And I'm over here looking for extra generators to run an extra walk in cooler cause I've got frozen dead people out the wazoo and running out of room to store them.
🤣 🤣
Kinda like the movie Alive. I think that's the name of it. Where the sport team's plane crashes and they have to eat dead people, but at least they were already dead.🤣 🤣

Heck yeah. Time to bring back some cousin lovin.
@lurkeraspect84 sent letters to congressmen every day for 17 years begging for this so he doesn't have to break the law anymore. He even showed up at their homes with a boom box blasting "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel while spreading his gaping butthole to entice them.

Holy f***, how long is this potato thread gonna last?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Wife and I went into Memphis today for one of her friends' bday.

Arrived 2 hours late.

There's 2 bridges crossing the Mississippi river. I55 is closed for the weekend due to repairs. Traffic is bad enough when everyone has to use just one and the c^nts blocked the 1-40.

I took it better than my wife. It took a while for us to find out it was protestors (we were about 5 miles back). We just thought at first it was b/c the other bridge was closed and thought this is normal when one shuts down. We didn't move for 2 hours. When we found it it was protestors. Let's just say they did more harm for their cause than good.

We were ~4 miles behind this pic.

GFd-4TtXUAAKcc4

Last edited:
  • Wow
There were zero arrests.
What a stupid time we are living in. No accountability at all for the people who are actually committing crimes that affect real people. But if you were present during the guided tour of the capitol, you go to jail for 15 years. Never thought we'd see the day where terrorists and their supporters would have this big of a following in this country and there's practically no backlash for it.

What an ignorant statement. I love how you say this while completely ignoring the hundreds of powerful selfies, tiktoks, and hashtags that came from this movement.
That's what would make it even better. There would be hundreds of video angles for us to laugh at with the typical screeching woman yelling, "oh my god, are you serious?" Over and over in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

"Hypothetically if 1200 innocents in Vermont were killed raped and tortured Oct 7th,from terrorists in Canada and more than 200 were kidnapped and held in tunnels now, what would your reaction be Senator? Would we be calling this Sanders War? Would we be calling for a cease fire before those men, women, children, infants were returned safely home to Vermont? Again, hypothetically, would we be worried more about the Canadians who elected these terrorists and remained quiet as they built these war tunnels under their houses, schools and hospitals or would you be worried about those kidnapped and their families. Have you forgotten as a Jew that we vowed NEVER AGAIN? Israel must be allowed to defend itself and discourage its enemies from attacking her again. You are actually equating Israel's response in Gaza to Putin's attack on Ukraine? You think our standing in the world is at stake? How bout our standing as the greatest ally and friend any country could have? Or should we let China, Russia or Iran have that title? I challenge you Sir to a debate on Israel! I'm not a politician and I'm not an expert on the Middle East, but I know enough about my Bible and I know the truth. And I'm sick and tired of you politicians spinning everything! God Bless America Senator Sanders and Am Yisrael Chai."

"Hypothetically if 1200 innocents in Vermont were killed raped and tortured Oct 7th,from terrorists in Canada and more than 200 were kidnapped and held in tunnels now, what would your reaction be Senator? Would we be calling this Sanders War? Would we be calling for a cease fire before those men, women, children, infants were returned safely home to Vermont? Again, hypothetically, would we be worried more about the Canadians who elected these terrorists and remained quiet as they built these war tunnels under their houses, schools and hospitals or would you be worried about those kidnapped and their families. Have you forgotten as a Jew that we vowed NEVER AGAIN? Israel must be allowed to defend itself and discourage its enemies from attacking her again. You are actually equating Israel's response in Gaza to Putin's attack on Ukraine? You think our standing in the world is at stake? How bout our standing as the greatest ally and friend any country could have? Or should we let China, Russia or Iran have that title? I challenge you Sir to a debate on Israel! I'm not a politician and I'm not an expert on the Middle East, but I know enough about my Bible and I know the truth. And I'm sick and tired of you politicians spinning everything! God Bless America Senator Sanders and Am Yisrael Chai."

this is why you'll find my household rooting for Auburn basketball this season and any season they have Bruce as coach.

Pro hamas jews are like pro choice catholics. They use they're religion when it is politically convenient but the cynical things they support completely contradicts what they're supposed to believe if they were practicing jews or catholics.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Pro hamas jews are like pro choice catholics. They use they're religion when it is politically convenient but the cynical things they support completely contradicts what they're supposed to believe if they were practicing jews or catholics.
it's much worse than that. No fetus ever threatened to genocide every catholic on the face of the Earth.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT