ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Guessing MMRs, Varicellla, TDAP, Meningococcal, Hep B, Hep A, and Influenza in your adolescence.

Doesn’t matter, you’re a dipshit. Darwin’s theory full fledged. Conspirator garbage is all you have left to grasp on to. Pathetic.

Your group text chats have no bearing on this conversation. Which childhood vaccines do you have if you don’t mind me asking?
Frankly, who gives a damn?

First off, at least a majority of the vaccines I've had were administered before the industry was immune to liability. Second, the Covid vaccines utilize completely different technology than traditional vaccines. Third, the vaccines I've had weren't rushed to market for emergency use.

You condescend anyone who isn't programmed the same as you and then ask bush league questions like this? Why am I not surprised.

Frankly, who gives a damn?

First off, at least a majority of the vaccines I've had were administered before the industry was immune to liability. Second, the Covid vaccines utilize completely different technology than traditional vaccines. Third, the vaccines I've had weren't rushed to market for emergency use.

You condescend anyone who isn't programmed the same as you and then ask bush league questions like this? Why am I not surprised.
Your backing proof is hearsay and isn’t proven. Like I said, don’t get the vaccine. Be an idiot. After all, the shoe fits. I’m just laughing at your two cents, in which you seem to give a lot. Perhaps donate that fart knowledge to the coinstar, and get ripped off.

Doesn’t matter, you’re a dipshit. Darwin’s theory full fledged. Conspirator garbage is all you have left to grasp on to. Pathetic.
Darwinism would be you dying from a blood clot.

Covid vaccine skepticism is rampant throughout Europe. Among people far more sophisticated than you, as if that had to be pointed out. But the American stoner moron always knows best. 🤣

Darwinism would be you dying from a blood clot.

Covid vaccine skepticism is rampant throughout Europe. Among people far more sophisticated than you, as if that had to be pointed out. But the American stoner moron always knows best. 🤣
A lot of nothing within this post per usual. Can’t answer an easy question either. Dumbass mf you are. That’s okay, I guess. By all means, don’t get vaccinated. It’s your right after all. However, I’ll keep laughing at your arbitrary complaints that hold no weight whatsoever.

You're free to do what you want, but the odds are better by getting the vaccine. The numbers bear that out.

This is just a common sense thing, not a political one.
I disagree. If true, with over 150 million vaccinated and wearing masks, why are cases increasing.
You are making assumptions based on flawed data.

I disagree. If true, with over 150 million vaccinated and wearing masks, why are cases increasing.
You are making assumptions based on flawed data.
According to the most anti vax info out there 900+ have died from the vaccine. Way more than that have died from the virus. Anyone with any sense knows that.

A lot of nothing within this post per usual. Can’t answer an easy question either. Dumbass mf you are. That’s okay, I guess. By all means, don’t get vaccinated. It’s your right after all. However, I’ll keep laughing at your arbitrary complaints that hold no weight whatsoever.
I didn’t answer a dumb, irrelevant question.

What have you brought to the table? Ever, for that matter. Your self-awareness is impressive as usual. Then again, you are from Louisville.

According to the most anti vax info out there 900+ have died from the vaccine. Way more than that have died from the virus. Anyone with any sense knows that.
I have read this in as many ways as I can think. I still can't see where you aren't saying not to get the virus.

Unless my sarcasm meter is broke as shit.

Not sure where you got that number. Several thousand vaccinated Americans have died (some sources say over 11,000). Which would be 200x more than the swine flu vaccine campaign in the 70s. And that program was cancelled. Yet this is shrugged off. Go figure.

In the first four months alone, there were more deaths following Covid vaccinations than all available vaccines combined from 1997 to 2013. And the death toll is far higher now.

Last edited:
Not sure where you got that number. Several thousand vaccinated Americans have died (some sources say over 11,000). 200x more than the swine flu vaccine campaign in the 70s. And that program was cancelled. Yet this is shrugged off. Go figure.

In the first four months alone, there were more deaths following Covid vaccinations than all available vaccines combined from 1997 to 2013.
Do you have a link to that info? I would be interested in reading it. I have the vaccine but I do wonder of the number of deaths reported are in line with the effective percentages that are published. I mean, it has been said all along that the vaccines are not 100% effective. If you are saying thousands have died after being vaccinated and hundreds of thousands have died due to the virus that data might still line up.

Phil, you’re an idiot. /thread. By all means, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares, but you clearly don’t understand medical science.
FU. Seems like a lot of people agree with me. Continue to be a sheep and not think for yourself. Or maybe explain how cases are increasing after the vaccine and masks? Hint; it is not the unvaccinated. Now go and suck off your hero Dr Fauci.

Your backing proof is hearsay and isn’t proven. Like I said, don’t get the vaccine. Be an idiot. After all, the shoe fits. I’m just laughing at your two cents, in which you seem to give a lot. Perhaps donate that fart knowledge to the coinstar, and get ripped off.
Our body our choice, right?

Do you have a link to that info? I would be interested in reading it. I have the vaccine but I do wonder of the number of deaths reported are in line with the effective percentages that are published. I mean, it has been said all along that the vaccines are not 100% effective. If you are saying thousands have died after being vaccinated and hundreds of thousands have died due to the virus that data might still line up.
https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/07/16/nearly-11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc/

The data's directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is the primary gov't-funded system for reporting reactions in the US.

Phil, you’re an idiot. /thread. By all means, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares, but you clearly don’t understand medical science.
99.97% survival rate. But you keep following the leaders. Btw, after getting the vax let us know when you get Covid.

The data is simplified here.

11,405 deaths. This info is taken from the CDC where people report vaccine adverse events. Keep in mind, this data is just like covid deaths. If you get the vaccine and then die for whatever reason(heart attack, aneurism, etc..) it counts the same. Did the vaccine cause all of these deaths? Probably not. Is it all lumped in there? Probably. Did they miss some still? Probably.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I posted a similar link a few days ago, and the CDC website had 10,400 deaths at the time. It later updated to 11,400, but now it is only showing 5,400. Kinda weird. Anyway, here is the cdc link.

You have to click agree, then search vaers, change from symptoms to year, then select the covid vaccine. Click Send, wait a minute and it will show their data.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You're free to do what you want, but the odds are better by getting the vaccine. The numbers bear that out.

This is just a common sense thing, not a political one.
I mean,I guess. BUT....is the shot more for me--or for others? I had COVID. Very little complications. Severe headache was the gist of it. My point is---why get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99% survival rate? Does the vaccine provide 100%? Pretty sure it doesn't. I could see if COVID was just killing folk, of all ages, health, etc, etc....But its not. If there was a huge gap in the percentages, sure. But there is not.

To me, common sense would say---"Why get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99% survival rate"?

Reactions: Villian07
Show me where more people are dying from the vaccine over covid deaths. It really comes down to that.
I doubt he can---Becasue, well, its not true. BUT----again, the survival rate is 99%. Convince me why I should get a vaccine, for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I mean,I guess. BUT....is the shot more for me--or for others? I had COVID. Very little complications. Severe headache was the gist of it. My point is---why get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99% survival rate? Does the vaccine provide 100%? Pretty sure it doesn't. I could see if COVID was just killing folk, of all ages, health, etc, etc....But its not. If there was a huge gap in the percentages, sure. But there is not.

To me, common sense would say---"Why get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99% survival rate"?
And why did they cancel a vaccination program after 53 deaths in 1976, but now they're shrugging off 11,400?

Yall convinced me to get vaccinated, so i called my pharmacy and........got put on a waitlist. Not becaise they dont have enough vaccines, but bc they do t have enough people signed up to use up a whole “batch” or vaccines and dont want to get the batches mixed up.

i know i love in a small town, but this makes me feel loke the vaccination is very much unimportant if ive been on a waitlist to be vaccinated since last week. Its the one shot johnson and johnson, but this waitlist nonsense has got me half skeptical again. If it was sooooo inportant they woulda shot me up the day i called, not put me on a damn waitlist. Just fishy imo.

This is me, im a bit younger, only conplication i had the first time is no smell, and im not moving to covid hotspot Florida 😉

And ive never even had a flue shot if thats applicable. Apprently the odds of catching covid twice are super low but if it happened to john rahn it can happen to me.

I just signed up for the shot more as a civic duty to get the numbers up and hopefully keep the mutations down, but idk if it even matter tbh.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yall convinced me to get vaccinated, so i called my pharmacy and........got put on a waitlist. Not becaise they dont have enough vaccines, but bc they do t have enough people signed up to use up a whole “batch” or vaccines and dont want to get the batches mixed up.

i know i love in a small town, but this makes me feel loke the vaccination is very much unimportant if ive been on a waitlist to be vaccinated since last week. Its the one shot johnson and johnson, but this waitlist nonsense has got me half skeptical again. If it was sooooo inportant they woulda shot me up the day i called, not put me on a damn waitlist. Just fishy imo.
That would be my last choice on the three, but you need to do your own search, the Pfizer looks like the best to me, and you can get it at Benton CVS by calling for an appointment, my wife called a got her first shot 2 days later and a date set for the second.

I didn’t answer a dumb, irrelevant question.

What have you brought to the table? Ever, for that matter. Your self-awareness is impressive as usual. Then again, you are from Louisville.
Yep, can’t answer it. Thought so. Your last sentence doesn’t even make sense. Talk about irrelevant.

Also, this was last week on her getting the shot.

Im just too scared of commitment for the 2 shot deal. JJ looks to be less effective but i dont like knowing i have to be sonewhere at a certain tine 4-5 weeks from now. Chances are ill be in the same spot i always am but i dont wanna be tied to it.

Reactions: cdbearde
*** im currently unemployed and looking for a job, and my town doesnt provide alot of job opps so i just wanna get the vaccine over with. I honesty wouldnt get it Period, if my family wasnt so butt hurt aboit whether or not i have it.

Reactions: cdbearde

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

The anti vazers are like any other group, they'll find the numbers and interpret them how they see fit in an attempt to justify their anxiety. To the anti vaxers here, what's your current occupation and schooling history?

I think I’m gonna sign up for the Pfizer one. I probably don’t need it but I don’t see the MSM letting go of this pandemic stuff until more people are vaccinated. Guess I’ll do my part.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Convince me why I should get a vaccine, for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
People should do what they want.

Long Haulers

Of the COVID patients taking up hospital beds and $ that could be used for other patients that need hospitalization treatment are over 97% unvaccinated (i.e.-Using Resources that could go to other people that are hospitalized by unpreventable situations)

Additional strains mutate that could cause a more lethal death rate and the virus just doesn't go away

Last edited:
People should do what they want.

Long Haulers

Of the COVID patients taking up hospital beds and $ that could be used for other patients that need hospitalization treatment are over 97% unvaccinated (i.e.-Using Resources that could go to other people that are hospitalized by unpreventable situations)

Additional strains mutate that could cause a more lethal death rate and the virus just doesn't go away
Arent hospital resources supposedly for everyone. Are you saying drunk driving accidents or gun shots or just car wrecks or motorcycle accidents are not taking up resources that could be used for others? Seems pretty selfish of others who did those thing doesnt it.

And from what I read, a second mutation is highly unlikely to be more lethal.

Arent hospital resources supposedly for everyone. Are you saying drunk driving accidents or gun shots or just car wrecks or motorcycle accidents are not taking up resources that could be used for others? Seems pretty selfish of others who did those thing doesnt it.

And from what I read, a second mutation is highly unlikely to be more lethal.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT