ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
The death % for those that got vaxed is roughly 0.0017%???
Thats a super small percent. What is the % for non-vaccinated?

What are the numbers of people who got polio after having the polio vaccine? Or small pox? Or any vaccine all children take in order to go to school? I feel like they arent even .0017% high, but not like im educated on it and didnt even google lol.

More importantly, when they finally do create a 100-% effective vaccine, which im sure someone will eventually, will everyone need that vaccine as well.

It was basically a pandemic for the old and/or unhealthy to begin with.

Im too lazy to sift thru that can we talk about thread, but werent the %s of deaths very much comparable to pneumonia or the flu in elderly people?

Good age breakdown around age 50 sees the uptick trend maybe. Only 5% of deaths under age 50.

Reactions: Villian07

What are the numbers of people who got polio after having the polio vaccine? Or small pox? Or any vaccine all children take in order to go to school? I feel like they arent even .0017% high, but not like im educated on it and didnt even google lol.

More importantly, when they finally do create a 100-% effective vaccine, which im sure someone will eventually, will everyone need that vaccine as well.
yeah dunno good questions... all I know is right now over 99% of the people dying from COVID didn't get the vax.

There won’t be a 100% vaccine. The Mumps, Measles, and Rubela (MMR) is about the best vaccine humans have and it’s 99.7% effective. Polio is like 99% but only after 3-4 doses. Lots of vaccines are in the 90% range.

Viruses mutate. Also, some humans have genetic mutations that don’t quite replicate the antibodies in the immune system the right way. So reaching 100% effectiveness just isn’t going to happen.

The way vaccines work is you get enough of the population to get them and eventually the disease doesn’t have enough hosts to mutate and survive. If you have 1,000 people and 995 get vaccinated, the virus only has about 10 people left to jump around from and try to mutate to another, more transmissible version. The 5 unvaccinated people and the 5 or so who for whatever reason the vaccine won’t work for. Statistically speaking, the 10 people just isn’t even for long term viability.

It’s a bit funny to me, though, that the vast majority of US citizens took half a dozen vaccines when they were kids, none of them 100% effective and all of them with some small possibility of side effects. And nearly all of those diseases have been eradicated due to the widespread use of the vaccines, and all of those vaccines were created by Big Pharma. Yet now, in the age of people getting their info from Facebook and fake news blogs, people suddenly think vaccines are a ploy.

Sounds like you are one of the 1-2% of people with a genetic mutation that makes them “short sleepers.”

I very rarely sleep 6 hours at a time. I used to drink and I'd pass out and sleep that long but 100% sober it's ~4 hours. Again, it's been this way since I was a child. I'm 46 now. If I wake up to turn over, or wake up to pee, I'm up for the day.

" that short sleepers tend to be more optimistic, more energetic and better multitaskers. They also have a higher pain threshold, don’t suffer from jet lag " I can relate to all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GE Nole
I very rarely sleep 6 hours at a time. I used to drink and I'd pass out and sleep that long but 100% sober it's ~4 hours. Again, it's been this way since I was a child. I'm 46 now. If I wake up to turn over, or wake up to pee, I'm up for the day.

" that short sleepers tend to be more optimistic, more energetic and better multitaskers. They also have a higher pain threshold, don’t suffer from jet lag " I can relate to all this.

I get around 5-6 hours per night, but would definitely prefer more. If I were to stop drinking coffee I’d probably fall into a 5 year coma to catch up on sleep lost over the years.

There won’t be a 100% vaccine. The Mumps, Measles, and Rubela (MMR) is about the best vaccine humans have and it’s 99.7% effective. Polio is like 99% but only after 3-4 doses. Lots of vaccines are in the 90% range.

Viruses mutate. Also, some humans have genetic mutations that don’t quite replicate the antibodies in the immune system the right way. So reaching 100% effectiveness just isn’t going to happen.

The way vaccines work is you get enough of the population to get them and eventually the disease doesn’t have enough hosts to mutate and survive. If you have 1,000 people and 995 get vaccinated, the virus only has about 10 people left to jump around from and try to mutate to another, more transmissible version. The 5 unvaccinated people and the 5 or so who for whatever reason the vaccine won’t work for. Statistically speaking, the 10 people just isn’t even for long term viability.

It’s a bit funny to me, though, that the vast majority of US citizens took half a dozen vaccines when they were kids, none of them 100% effective and all of them with some small possibility of side effects. And nearly all of those diseases have been eradicated due to the widespread use of the vaccines, and all of those vaccines were created by Big Pharma. Yet now, in the age of people getting their info from Facebook and fake news blogs, people suddenly think vaccines are a ploy.
Thats good stuff super informative on everything. Esp the stuff about no vaccine will ever be 100%. I have no clue on stuff like that and wont pretend that i do. But you dont learn if u dont ask questions.

I will counter your last pragraph that with the vaccines i got as a kid had been given to every kid for what 50-60 plus years at least and for my daighter another 28 years (again i have no clue the exact timelines, but they had been around for years if not decades) , so you get a little perspective on the possible long term effects. Thats a pretty big factor imo. I onv wasnt around when the polio vaccine was invented?, were people hesitant or so scared of gettin polio they would have killed one another for the shot. Not suggesting you or anyone is that old i dont even know when it was created.

Plus most of us got them as young children, so not like we had any real voice or even remote idea of what was going on except im bout to get stuck. So i dont think thats a fair comp to say ppl had no problems getting those shots, but now this is different. Well this is different. everything about it is different. I mean was there a age range that polio targeted, it just makes me think about people with physical disabilities and young kids in leg braces like forrest gump. Did it have a high mortality rate? Im not sure what to compare covid to, i wasnt around and i doubt many were unless @Bert Higginbotha is still lurking?

And again im not an anti vaxxer or anything like that, im just in no hurry to get the shot.

Lastly if the virus can still mutate within vaccinated people, which i took from “viruses mutate”, and vaccinated people can obv get covid, aka be a “host”, and it can still mutate, i dont really see why anyone would care whether or not anyone else on the planet is vaccinated as long as they feel safe. Seems alot closer to a flu shot than a vaccine imo.

Now again im not a scientist so if im wrong on that then i def understand the push for vaccination and will put it higher on my priority list, but if u can still host and mutate after being vaccinated then i dont quite feel any civic duty to get vaccinated. But again im wrong alot, on all types of stiff, ask around 😂

As soon as i get my vehicle situation figured out i will probly get the vaccine jist bc my prents are old. Their vaccinated and stuff but still Hard to argue with 99% of deaths are not vaccinated. Esp knowing now it will never be 100%.

There just wasnt media/social media like now growimg up ive honestly never heard of anyone with polio that was vaccinated. Hell polio period besides old old people like FDR in the what 20s or 30s. I just assumed the vaccines like polio were 100% bc i cant name anyone anywhere that got polio who was vaccinated for it in the history of the vaccine. Just diff times obv, nowadays it woulda been twitterversed to death.

Last edited:
I also dont really understand if EVERYONE that gets vaccinated can still catch covid (aka be a host), or just that its possible in some?

also weighing the dact that 100x more people have died from covid despite being vaccinated that reported people of catching it twice. If those numbers are, right 5k vs 50? Since i caught it back in jan. Guess with the vaccine my liklihood of catching it again would be even worse, or just not likely to have sever symptoms??

And ur one of my fave posters im not trying to be a smartass im jist uninformed. Ive literally learned more from this thread than anything, i dont mess with the news or facebook or nothin. This board is my social media presence.

Reactions: GE Nole
I also dont really understand if EVERYONE that gets vaccinated can still catch covid (aka be a host), or just that its possible in some?

just not likely to have sever symptoms??

Here is where its tricky. Think of it like this; the vaccine was made for Covid-19. There are now 4 main known variants: Alpha(UK 9/20), Beta(South Africa 5/20), Gamma(11/20), Delta(India 10/20).

Each variant is slightly different in its DNA, which makes its effect on humans different and the vaccines effect on it different. The Delta/delta plus is what is taking off in the US. The previously sick/vaccinated are mostly getting the new strain(Delta), not the same one(covid-19) again. Plus, when they are getting it they are typically having minor symptoms. Of course you can still die or be hospitalized, but its significantly less of a risk if you are vaccinated(or maybe already had covid).

So far it seems like the vaccine is highly effective against covid-19, alpha and beta. However it isn't as good with the gamma and delta variant. Depending on which vaccine you get it is either ~88% effective against getting the delta and 96% effective from hospitalization((Pfizer and moderna) or 60% against getting delta and 93% effective from hospitalization(J&J and astro).***These are preliminary numbers from a study. In covid times these could be way off or dead accurate***

Thats good stuff super informative on everything. Esp the stuff about no vaccine will ever be 100%. I have no clue on stuff like that and wont pretend that i do. But you dont learn if u dont ask questions.

I will counter your last pragraph that with the vaccines i got as a kid had been given to every kid for what 50-60 plus years at least and for my daighter another 28 years (again i have no clue the exact timelines, but they had been around for years if not decades) , so you get a little perspective on the possible long term effects. Thats a pretty big factor imo. I onv wasnt around when the polio vaccine was invented?, were people hesitant or so scared of gettin polio they would have killed one another for the shot. Not suggesting you or anyone is that old i dont even know when it was created.

Plus most of us got them as young children, so not like we had any real voice or even remote idea of what was going on except im bout to get stuck. So i dont think thats a fair comp to say ppl had no problems getting those shots, but now this is different. Well this is different. everything about it is different. I mean was there a age range that polio targeted, it just makes me think about people with physical disabilities and young kids in leg braces like forrest gump. Did it have a high mortality rate? Im not sure what to compare covid to, i wasnt around and i doubt many were unless @Bert Higginbotha is still lurking?

And again im not an anti vaxxer or anything like that, im just in no hurry to get the shot.

Lastly if the virus can still mutate within vaccinated people, which i took from “viruses mutate”, and vaccinated people can obv get covid, aka be a “host”, and it can still mutate, i dont really see why anyone would care whether or not anyone else on the planet is vaccinated as long as they feel safe. Seems alot closer to a flu shot than a vaccine imo.

Now again im not a scientist so if im wrong on that then i def understand the push for vaccination and will put it higher on my priority list, but if u can still host and mutate after being vaccinated then i dont quite feel any civic duty to get vaccinated. But again im wrong alot, on all types of stiff, ask around 😂

As soon as i get my vehicle situation figured out i will probly get the vaccine jist bc my prents are old. Their vaccinated and stuff but still Hard to argue with 99% of deaths are not vaccinated. Esp knowing now it will never be 100%.

There just wasnt media/social media like now growimg up ive honestly never heard of anyone with polio that was vaccinated. Hell polio period besides old old people like FDR in the what 20s or 30s. I just assumed the vaccines like polio were 100% bc i cant name anyone anywhere that got polio who was vaccinated for it in the history of the vaccine. Just diff times obv, nowadays it woulda been twitterversed to death.

You haven’t heard of anyone with polio who was vaccinated because we essentially eradicated it. Not quite, but for all intents and purposes in modern areas.

And you’re right we didn’t have a say in getting the MMR or polio vaccines, but our parents did. And they made sure we got it. My point with that was just more to say it’s the same Big Pharma. The same ones that we are saying “well you can’t trust Big Pharma” we happily trust them with plenty of other meds.

One of the newer vaccines is the chicken pox vaccine. Not exactly sure when that came out but sometime in the 90s. That’s maybe a good example of, it doesn’t 100% eradicate it but having the vaccine does significantly reduce the odds of getting it (if you have the right number of doses) and if you do catch it the reaction is much less severe. People don’t realize but 100s of kids used to die a year from chicken pox. The vaccine pretty much takes death out of the equation.

And yet that was the one that all these crazies started saying it causes autism. Which dozens of studies have definitely demonstrated that it does not.

I think the main problem with folks today is listening to crap on social media. In the 1920s you did what the doctor said to do. Now people do what their crazy neighbor says to do based on a story from their wacko aunt posted on Facebook.

also weighing the dact that 100x more people have died from covid despite being vaccinated that reported people of catching it twice. If those numbers are, right 5k vs 50? Since i caught it back in jan. Guess with the vaccine my liklihood of catching it again would be even worse, or just not likely to have sever symptoms??

I’m not an expert either. My wife is a nurse and her dad a doctor, so I ask them questions and consider different perspectives, but like with all things in life I try to gather info from various sources and remain open to other perspectives.

I think in theory the virus can mutate in any host. But the odds of a vaccinated person being the host are way way way way way way lower than a non-vaccinated person. So the higher percentage any population is vaccinated the much lower the odds of mutation are. Because it’s not like a virus mutates every single time JB gets a new host. It’s just like rolling a die. Sometimes you get a six 4 times in a row and sometimes you don’t.

Regarding your 5000 vs 50 question, I have no idea if either number is accurate. Truly don’t. But generally speaking, your body will produce a better anti-body/immunity from actually having a live disease than from having a dead version of it. (Because that’s what the majority of vaccines are—inactive or partial replications of a virus).

But getting the actual virus is accompanied by much higher risk. It’s like an options contract.

Imagine someone told you, “you can buy this hamburger that will taste A+, but there’s a 40% chance you will get severe food poisoning. Or you can buy this other one that will taste A-, but there’s only a 0.5% chance of getting severe food poisoning.”

Most people would choose option B. You greatly mitigate your risk while still having mostly the same taste experience.

That’s the same as a vaccine. You are greatly reducing your risk of the dangers of the actual virus, in exchange for a very small chance of side effects and a sliiiiightly lesser version of the anti-bodies.

Here is where its tricky. Think of it like this; the vaccine was made for Covid-19. There are now 4 main known variants: Alpha(UK 9/20), Beta(South Africa 5/20), Gamma(11/20), Delta(India 10/20).

Each variant is slightly different in its DNA, which makes its effect on humans different and the vaccines effect on it different. The Delta/delta plus is what is taking off in the US. The previously sick/vaccinated are mostly getting the new strain(Delta), not the same one(covid-19) again. Plus, when they are getting it they are typically having minor symptoms. Of course you can still die or be hospitalized, but its significantly less of a risk if you are vaccinated(or maybe already had covid).

So far it seems like the vaccine is highly effective against covid-19, alpha and beta. However it isn't as good with the gamma and delta variant. Depending on which vaccine you get it is either ~88% effective against getting the delta and 96% effective from hospitalization((Pfizer and moderna) or 60% against getting delta and 93% effective from hospitalization(J&J and astro).***These are preliminary numbers from a study. In covid times these could be way off or dead accurate***

Good stuff ^^^. And the more people who are unvaccinated, the higher the chance of new variants forming.

On a basic level, this is why people catch a cold once a year or even sometimes twice in a year. Your body creates an immunity for the cold you have, but the cold various is a rapidly mutating one that spreads easily, and so then your body doesn’t have an immunity for the new cold version.

It’s like having to update your phone’s OS every year or so.

Good stuff ^^^. And the more people who are unvaccinated, the higher the chance of new variants forming.

On a basic level, this is why people catch a cold once a year or even sometimes twice in a year. Your body creates an immunity for the cold you have, but the cold various is a rapidly mutating one that spreads easily, and so then your body doesn’t have an immunity for the new cold version.

It’s like having to update your phone’s OS every year or so.
I haven't had a cold in two plus years. Did covid kill the cold?

First off, you’re comparing traditional vaccines to an experimental RNA vaccine that was rushed to market for emergency use. The technology is completely different, and they were developed under dubious circumstances with bumps in the road.

Not to mention that manufacturers haven’t always been immune from liability.

It’s a little ridiculous to lump those with concerns about THIS vaccine in with general “anti-vaxxers.” And also to use the supposed success of past vaccines to defend this one.

Regardless, I’m not sure what’s funny about people who were vaccinated as kids having concerns about vaccines as adults. Would you expect a 5 year old to have a strong opinion on vaccines?

You haven’t heard of anyone with polio who was vaccinated because we essentially eradicated it. Not quite, but for all intents and purposes in modern areas.

And you’re right we didn’t have a say in getting the MMR or polio vaccines, but our parents did. And they made sure we got it. My point with that was just more to say it’s the same Big Pharma. The same ones that we are saying “well you can’t trust Big Pharma” we happily trust them with plenty of other meds.

One of the newer vaccines is the chicken pox vaccine. Not exactly sure when that came out but sometime in the 90s. That’s maybe a good example of, it doesn’t 100% eradicate it but having the vaccine does significantly reduce the odds of getting it (if you have the right number of doses) and if you do catch it the reaction is much less severe. People don’t realize but 100s of kids used to die a year from chicken pox. The vaccine pretty much takes death out of the equation.

And yet that was the one that all these crazies started saying it causes autism. Which dozens of studies have definitely demonstrated that it does not.

I think the main problem with folks today is listening to crap on social media. In the 1920s you did what the doctor said to do. Now people do what their crazy neighbor says to do based on a story from their wacko aunt posted on Facebook.
Since you’re obviously aiming this largely at me, know that your assumption is wrong. I don’t blindly trust anything produced by Big Pharma (or FDA approval for that matter). It doesn’t matter how trusting my parents are/were.

I think he was talking to me buddy. Im not mad at anyone. I was the one talking about polio the few prev posts. But you nail some of the concerns and questions i have as well.

Learning that the vaccine makes you 88% less likely to catch is pretty persuading in itself.

I was not aware of that, i thought you still had the same liklihood of catching it as non vaccinated people, the symptoms would jist be milder and less serious.

So whats the best to get, not moderna ive read mentioned. I like the idea of the 1 shot better than the 2 shots just bc im afraid something crazy will come up and i miss my second round. Or i think i got enough antibodies from having it jan.

If you were 35, 160lb, lived by yourself, basically worked by yourself, quit smoking cigs a few years back, still like a J or two or three a day, had covid snd isolated in january with loss of smell only symptom. Granted i didnt do shit during isolation, sat at home had fam/friends/neighbors dropping food at my door lol

Last edited:
First off, you’re comparing traditional vaccines to an experimental RNA vaccine that was rushed to market for emergency use. The technology is completely different, and they were developed under dubious circumstances with bumps in the road.

Not to mention that manufacturers haven’t always been immune from liability.

It’s a little ridiculous to lump those with concerns about THIS vaccine in with general “anti-vaxxers.” And also to use the supposed success of past vaccines to defend this one.

Regardless, I’m not sure what’s funny about people who were vaccinated as kids having concerns about vaccines as adults. Would you expect a 5 year old to have a strong opinion on vaccines?

No I was saying the same parents that gave vaccines to their kids are now acting like vaccines are some new thing.

Since you’re obviously aiming this largely at me, know that your assumption is wrong. I don’t blindly trust anything produced by Big Pharma (or FDA approval for that matter). It doesn’t matter how trusting my parents are/were.

I don’t think I’ve quoted anything by you. I was conversing with Villian.

At the end of the day, I’ve already stated multiple times that I don’t care if any specific person gets the vaccine. I got it to make traveling easier.

I guess point blank does me getting the vaccine have any effect on the liklihood of one of the new strains taking off or another mutation happening and we are doing 2020 all over again when winter rolls around???

I guess all in all its probly much less dangerous than me getting on skyrizi for my psoriasis, but its on my palms and bottoms of my feet, i could care less about the vanity of my hands and feet they just hurt all the time so i finally switched to a 4x a year shot, thats new af. But its an auto immune suppresor so idk how that plays in with getting the vaccine. I was so little worried about getting the vaccine i didnt even ask if it was safe to get while on the skyrizi.

I guess all in all its probly much less dangerous than me getting on skyrizi for my psoriasis, but its on my palms and bottoms of my feet, i could care less about the vanity of my hands and feet they just hurt all the time so i finally switched to a 4x a year shot, thats new af. But its an auto immune suppresor so idk how that plays in with getting the vaccine. I was so little worried about getting the vaccine i didnt even ask if it was safe to get while on the skyrizi.

Yeah I would definitely talk to your doc to see what they say about the vaccine with an immuno disorder and the meds you’re on.

I guess point blank does me getting the vaccine have any effect on the liklihood of one of the new strains taking off or another mutation happening and we are doing 2020 all over again when winter rolls around???

It’s more of a collective thing. The closer you can get to 85/90% of a population getting the more you squelch it and the rise of variants.

. . . . . . . ... . . .

. . . . . . . ... . . .
Polio was horrible. It infected, usually, young kids. I went to school with kids who were crippled in braces.

Some died as it paralyzes the diaphragm, and they could not breath. They put them in an “iron lung” to keep them alive.

Then a wonderful scientist, Jonas Salk, came along and gave us a vaccine that kept us from getting that horrible disease. It required two shots. Then another wonderful scientist, Albert Sabin, came up with an oral vaccine. It was even better, it was a liquid on a sugar cube.

There were not too many stupid people, then, who refused it. The idea of living in an iron lung or suffocating made it an easy decision. Today many folks refuse vaccines and choose not to take any. I take it if my doctors tells me to do so. My doctor seems to be smarter than me.

I am pro-vaccine. Of course I enjoy electricity, internet, TV, water, cars and many other good things. Stone age folks reject such. If your doctor tells you that you should not take the Covid vaccines; then don't. But don't be stupid and not take it for political reasons or reasons not based on your risk.

Polio was horrible. It infected, usually, young kids. I went to school with kids who were crippled in braces.

Some died as it paralyzes the diaphragm, and they could not breath. They put them in an “iron lung” to keep them alive.

Then a wonderful scientist, Jonas Salk, came along and gave us a vaccine that kept us from getting that horrible disease. It required two shots. Then another wonderful scientist, Albert Sabin, came up with an oral vaccine. It was even better, it was a liquid on a sugar cube.

There were not too many stupid people, then, who refused it. The idea of living in an iron lung or suffocating made it an easy decision. Today many folks refuse vaccines and choose not to take any. I take it if my doctors tells me to do so. My doctor seems to be smarter than me.

I am pro-vaccine. Of course I enjoy electricity, internet, TV, water, cars and many other good things. Stone age folks reject such. If your doctor tells you that you should not take the Covid vaccines; then don't. But don't be stupid and not take it for political reasons or reasons not based on your risk.
Probably the best post you’ve ever made on this site.

Im just glad to see ya post. I know weve obv butted heads in the past over our teams, but i hadnt seen ya post in a while, hope all is well.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Which shot is only one shot, johnson and johnson? Has it had any unwanted side effects?

Yall are sincerely so much more knowledgeable on the subject than i am. Which shot would you recommend for me(all opinions welcome). Assuming i get the green light from my dermatologist?

Modernas got some backlash on here in prev posts. Is there one that hasnt had some sort of complication in a small percentage of people who got it?

And this is a dumb ? But are they free?

Which shot is only one shot, johnson and johnson? Has it had any unwanted side effects?

Yall are sincerely so much more knowledgeable on the subject than i am. Which shot would you recommend for me(all opinions welcome). Assuming i get the green light from my dermatologist?

Modernas got some backlash on here in prev posts. Is there one that hasnt had some sort of complication in a small percentage of people who got it?

And this is a dumb ? But are they free?

There was only one in my area available, the moderna one. So most people I know have had that one. It was free.

Moderna is a two shot one, about 4-5 weeks apart. Others are probably more knowledgeable than I am on the specific stats but I believe the moderna one has a higher effectiveness rate in the trials and studies that have been completed.

I know that for the international travel there are usually 3 I think that will be count in terms of going through customs and what not. Moderna, J&J, and one other. Or maybe two others? I can’t recall.

Was polio contagious? Was there any one thing that predominantly caused it, genetically or was it just completely random like ALS and other seemingly random diseases??

They are free*. They may bill your insurance, but if you have no insurance or it isn't approved by insurance you will not be billed.

Johnson and Johnson is the 1 shot. They FDA stopped this from being administered after a few cases of gullian-barre(immune system attacks nerves). They updated the warning label and after a short time said it was safe.

Here is a great resource about the different vaccines: https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison

Breaks down each one and covers them. Type of vaccine, side effects, efficacy, etc...

Here is one that will likely scare you if you don't look deep into the numbers:

Remember, those numbers are out of over 337,000,000 vaccines given in the US. 161 million fully vaccinated. Also, I suspect its like the covid numbers. If you have covid and die, even if it wasn't due to covid, it counts. So don't let that number scare you too much.

^^^^ i know phizer did have one but not sure if thats one of the ones that will het u thru customs or if they are the ones that had all the recalls. I cant keep em straight tbh. I cant remember which could cause blood clots, and which was enlarging hearts in some people.

i live in podunk,usa so i doubt i get a choice either.

Why in the world are only 161/337 million fully vaccinated. That many people waiting on the second shot? How long is the wait, 4 weeks right? That seems really high % with only 1 shot, thats kinda crazy.

Thanks for the link. After genole saod moderna was the only one available in his area im sure its like that here too, small small town. So i dont even wanna know which side effects go with whoch now that im realizing im prolly not gonna get to choose which one i get.

Reactions: I am stupid
Why in the world are only 161/337 million fully vaccinated. That many people waiting on the second shot? How long is the wait, 4 weeks right? That seems really high % with only 1 shot, thats kinda crazy.

Thanks for the link. After genole saod moderna was the only one available in his area im sure its like that here too, small small town. So i dont even wanna know which side effects go with whoch now that im realizing im prolly not gonna get to choose which one i get.

J&J was the one with the blood clots. I didn’t read anything about Moderna or Pfizer having that issue.

I think the wait between first and second shot is 3 weeks.

My parents each had Moderna. I had Pfizer. Both were similar efficacy.

Bc the vaccines were made by big pharma corporations. So if you trust the vaccines, you trust the companies that made them, aka big pharma.
No, the original statement was if you trust science then you trust big pharma. I trust the studies that went into the vaccines which is science. Not a company name.

I dealt with the same thing from a very young age. I never was tired and always full of energy. But I worked out like crazy. Now I wake up every 2 hours. Like you when I drink I tend to sleep longer.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT