ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
The anti vazers are like any other group, they'll find the numbers and interpret them how they see fit in an attempt to justify their anxiety. To the anti vaxers here, what's your current occupation and schooling history?
Lol they’re unable to answer whether they’ve had childhood vaccines (they definitely did) so asking this question will be tough for them.

It is a false equivalent because those scenarios don't lead to overloading of the system. Though covid has been exaggerated greatly in how it has overloaded some hospitals, it still most definitely has put a strain on a lot of medical facilities. Me riding a motorcycle irresponsibly doesn't spread to others and make them do the same thing.

It is a false equivalent because those scenarios don't lead to overloading of the system. Though covid has been exaggerated greatly in how it has overloaded some hospitals, it still most definitely has put a strain on a lot of medical facilities. Me riding a motorcycle irresponsibly doesn't spread to others and make them do the same thing.
This guy gets it.

But all those scenarios I mentioned take up hospital resources that others more in need could have used, right?

But i see what you are saying. Still not getting the vax and to be honest, have not heard of anyone in the last month or so that has contracted the virus. The amount of pressure put on some to get a shot for a virus that is 99.9% survivable is just sad.

And get ready. Lockdowns are coming again.

Once again, I think it is all the media and govt pushing this.

I’d like to think this is all an act, and he’s truly not crazy. However, I don’t think that’s the case.
So I am crazy for not wanting an untested and obviously not working shot, that has killed over 11k people of something for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. Ok.

dbd63c5fa70b1e8a4412bb90c031c05a.gif

Covid didn't cause a lot of the deaths included in the statistics, and even by the "official" numbers, most of us have, what, a 99.97% chance of survival?

Why is one significant but not the other?

If you're being rational, 11,400 (and climbing) is significant no matter how it's spun. Like I said, a vaccination program in the 70s was halted after 53 deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: Ticket2ride06
I doubt he can---Becasue, well, its not true. BUT----again, the survival rate is 99%. Convince me why I should get a vaccine, for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
You have already shown a susceptibility to the virus in the fact that you contracted Covid. Who knows what your "viral load" capacity is. Maybe, you barely met that capacity when you got sick and if you had a more severe exposure the effects might have been worse. So, neither of us know and it comes down to seeking the best solution available to you. You have the opportunity to get a tested vaccine that has been proven to have less adverse effects than the disease. Colds are similar to Covid in many respects. Just because you have had a Cold doesn't mean you won't get another with worse symptoms.

There are 332,000,000 people living in the US. That means over 3 million people will die from Covid. That's a lot of people. Do you want a 1 percenter etched on your tombstone if you're one of the unlucky few?

Finally, it is not just about you. You live in society and are exposed to others. You probably don't want to spread a disease to others.

Covid didn't cause a lot of the deaths included in the statistics, and even by the "official" numbers, most of us have, what, a 99.97% chance of survival?

Why is one significant but not the other?

If you're being rational, 11,400 (and climbing) is significant no matter how it's spun. Like I said, a vaccination program in the 70s was halted after 53 deaths.
I am pro choice on the vaccination bro. If you don't want it, I got no problem with you not getting it. And I don't think anybody should be forced to get it.

In your argument it appears you are saying 11k is significant (0.0018%) though the cause of that 11k is not clear, but simultaneously downplaying the significance of 600k+ COVID deaths.

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
The anti vazers are like any other group, they'll find the numbers and interpret them how they see fit in an attempt to justify their anxiety. To the anti vaxers here, what's your current occupation and schooling history?
LOL. Here we go...

Bobby Kennedy Jr is probably the most intense "anti-vaxxer" in the world and I guarantee that he's a zillion times more qualified to discuss it than you are.

But again...comparing this to previous vaccines is ridiculous for several reasons. We're all guinea pigs in a big experiment. Makes zero sense to not even question the safety of the product, even as deaths are piling up and thousands upon thousands of others have had major side effects.

The most sophisticated nations in the world (most throughout Europe) are the most skeptical of this vaccine. But Joe American always knows better.

You have already shown a susceptibility to the virus in the fact that you contracted Covid. Who knows what your "viral load" capacity is. Maybe, you barely met that capacity when you got sick and if you had a more severe exposure the effects might have been worse. So, neither of us know and it comes down to seeking the best solution available to you. You have the opportunity to get a tested vaccine that has been proven to have less adverse effects than the disease. Colds are similar to Covid in many respects. Just because you have had a Cold doesn't mean you won't get another with worse symptoms.

There are 332,000,000 people living in the US. That means over 3 million people will die from Covid. That's a lot of people. Do you want a 1 percenter etched on your tombstone if you're one of the unlucky few?

Finally, it is not just about you. You live in society and are exposed to others. You probably don't want to spread a disease to others.
3 million huh? Sounds like you are still believing the BS they have been spouting for over a year now.

And btw, care to comment on the vaccinated who have had COVID and are still testing positive. That should be a red flag for anyone touting the vaccine.

BTW, your last sentence is just a bunch of BS and emotional baggage that you feel. you need to impose on others. Again. Please explain the people who have had COVID, gotten the vaccine and still get COVID again. So, what you are saying is get a vaccine, that obviously is not 100% full proof, but still wear a mask and social distance because the vaccine might not work. Why would I get the vaccine? No mask, have lived my life and no COVID and the virus is 99.97% survivable. Does that even make sense to you.

Not a fan of that. But, I guess it's a safety in workplace decision being made?

As a Steeler fan, probably one of, if not, the dumbest thing I have ever read. Logic has no place in America anymore. It is all emotional. Singling out those players is so wrong.

3 million huh? Sounds like you are still believing the BS they have been spouting for over a year now.

And btw, care to comment on the vaccinated who have had COVID and are still testing positive. That should be a red flag for anyone touting the vaccine.

BTW, your last sentence is just a bunch of BS and emotional baggage that you feel. you need to impose on others. Again. Please explain the people who have had COVID, gotten the vaccine and still get COVID again. So, what you are saying is get a vaccine, that obviously is not 100% full proof, but still wear a mask and social distance because the vaccine might not work. Why would I get the vaccine? No mask, have lived my life and no COVID and the virus is 99.97% survivable. Does that even make sense to you.
You still have not been able to account for the vast number of Covid deaths compared to low number of vaccine deaths. You chose simply not to respond, but the fact didn't go away despite your silence.

So, bring something of substance or shut up.

You still have not been able to account for the vast number of Covid deaths compared to low number of vaccine deaths. You chose simply not to respond, but the fact didn't go away despite your silence.

So, bring something of substance or shut up.
bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa. Are you serious? Are you really that stupid. Of course, COVID deaths will outnumber the vaccine deaths. You seem to be ok with folks dying who get a shot for a virus that is 99.97% survivable. Wonder if it was your Mom or Dad or son or daughter who got the shot and die. Guess that would be ok with you. What a fng idiot.

BTW, werent we supposed to be at millions of deaths from COVID by now based on the numbers we were given last year? How did that work out. You continue to believe people who have no clue what they are doing because what they say fits your agenda. Wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT