ADVERTISEMENT

Duke

If this has been previously discussed, I apologize, for I haven't read all 6 pages of this thread. But, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Duke #6 in the NET prior to losing 2 out of 3 to NC State and Wake Forest.... then dropped all the way down to #6 in the NET? Sounds about right. Laughing
Those losses (plural), don't count, they were away games and neither were more than 23 points. 22 points is the cutoff.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Lol so confident about beating Duke after beating nobodies all season in the SEC...gotta love it

not sure wtf you are talking about. Didn’t say anything about UK beating Duke. Said I would love to have them in our bracket I offered a thousand dollar bet that KU goes further than Duke in the tourney 3 minutes after the champions classic. Don’t worry, everyone saw what I saw and no one took the bet.

If this has been previously discussed, I apologize, for I haven't read all 6 pages of this thread. But, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Duke #6 in the NET prior to losing 2 out of 3 to NC State and Wake Forest.... then dropped all the way down to #6 in the NET? Sounds about right. Laughing
Tells you all you need to know about the NET. It's garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT