ADVERTISEMENT

Duke

#1 seed still in play.

They're a UFC fighter that won the first 2of 3 rounds and runs the 3 round. Already have it sewn up.

according to Bilas they were the only team that could work themselves into a 1 seed
guess he was wrong

Reactions: GOO_HAM
It was on the road in the...one of the best conferences. It shouldn't hurt them anymore than losing @ NC State by 22.

With a win @ (unranked)UVA, should erase everything and absolutely capalpute them to a sure fire #1 seed.

UK still being punished for a November loss. If UK loses by 22 to NCSU, then follows it up with a loss like this, they'd be a 6 seed and out of the top 25 and that's not an exaggeration.

Just imagine duke's resume had UNC not choked that game away.

UK still being punished for a November loss. If UK loses by 22 to NCSU, then follows it up with a loss like this, they'd be a 6 seed and out of the top 25 and that's not an exaggeration.

SFA>Evansville.

No doubt Kentucky has looked like the better team lately. Just keep winning, we can still get a 2

Reactions: kyjeff1
SFA>Evansville.
I get that, but November losses are way too heavily weighted. I mean, every team in the country (except Evansville Eyeroll) is far better than they were in early November.
If you're seeding teams, why would you care al that much about a November loss when the team in question only has 5 total losses and a bunch of tough conference road wins.

I would raise more eyebrows over a team that’s losing to bad teams in late February.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The insecurities of UK fans are fuggin hilarious, and almost unbelievable if we weren’t reminded of them continually around here. Lol.

And, I just wanted to come laugh at Duke.
Huh? o_O

What? Because i said UNC choked the duke game away?

Do you see it differently?

Had UNC won that game, Duke's resume looks a lot worse when coupled with their last 2 losses.

Those are facts, so I don't get your point.

Lol, one UK fan kind of complained and it turned into UK fans being insecure. Good stuff

Back to Duke sucking
I’m not Hail, so I didn’t save all the receipts for you, but it happens all the time around here. It has been for years, this persecution complex your fan base has.

He’s talking about the “if this happened to us then this totally would’ve happened” statements that get thrown around here often.
It's been stated over and over by Joe Lunardi that the Evansville loss is keeping UK at a 4 seed. So that loss is weighted more than all the tough road wins UK has had in conference play at @ Texas Tech.

It is a fact that if UK had lost to NCSU by 22, then lost at Wake Forest, we would be a 6 seed and out of the top 25. Tell me I'm wrong.

Seton Hall and Villanova have lost twice in 1 week and only fell 2 spots. Michigan State has a gazillion losses and somehow stayed at a 3 seed and are still ranked.

UK lost at Auburn and dropped a seed line and 5 AP poll spots.

So tell me I'm wrong.

I didn’t think it was that difficult to understand. Granted, it’s 3 UK fans that couldn’t figure it out. ;)
I'm not shocked, i couldn't figure it out. i'm a moron. But what did you mean. slow it down for the those on the other side of the applications.

The insecurities of UK fans are fuggin hilarious, and almost unbelievable if we weren’t reminded of them continually around here. Lol.

I'm not shocked, i couldn't figure it out. i'm a moron. But what did you mean. slow it down for the those on the other side of the applications.
Haha. Jussayin, I read kyjeff crying about “if this happened to us,” and I posted my first thoughts. Those thoughts being that this happens a lot around here from UK fans. That’s all.

Haha. Jussayin, I read kyjeff crying about “if this happened to us,” and I posted my first thoughts. Those thoughts being that this happens a lot around here from UK fans. That’s all.
Cool, tell me what I said that isn't a fact.

After last nights loss, this makes me feel a little better.
You shouldnt feel bad for a loss to a top 15 team on the road anyways..

I get that, but November losses are way too heavily weighted. I mean, every team in the country (except Evansville Eyeroll) is far better than they were in early November.
If you're seeding teams, why would you care al that much about a November loss when the team in question only has 5 total losses and a bunch of tough conference road wins.

I would raise more eyebrows over a team that’s losing to bad teams in late February.

Sorry man, its weighted equally like it should be. If early season games shouldnt be weighted equally, then dont play OOC games... just practice for 2 months ... then you dont have Mid majors weighing down your SOS and metrics...

The sport needs the entire season to matter.......

Gotcha. I thought I was thinking but turns out what I was thinking of, they weren't thinking, therfore my thoughts has no thought behind it.

ADVERTISEMENT