ADVERTISEMENT

Damn UK you better not F this up

Not a fan of this thread.

Kansas St beat the team that beat UVA. No shame in losing to them.

I would normally ageee, but if we don't make the final four we deserve all the crap we will undoubtedly receive.

The other teams can at least use the excuse they were upset or overlooked a "trash" team. We can't use that excuse.

I would normally ageee, but if we don't make the final four we deserve all the crap we will undoubtedly receive.

The other teams can at least use the excuse they were upset or overlooked a "trash" team. We can't use that excuse.
The way the west is shaking out, UK might even get a favorable path to the title game. I know, I know.... one game at a time. This has been the craziest tournament ever to this point, by far. I'm not putting the cart before the horse.

That’s not saying much. KSU is missing their best player and even with him they didn’t have a high ceiling. They win because they rarely have a bad game. They beat everybody they’re supposed to. But their A game is less than others, so they don’t very often beat teams that are better than them. As long as you play good defense and they don’t get hot from 3 you should win this one comfortably.

That’s not saying much. KSU is missing their best player and even with him they didn’t have a high ceiling. They win because they rarely have a bad game. They beat everybody they’re supposed to. But their A game is less than others, so they don’t very often beat teams that are better than them. As long as you play good defense and they don’t get hot from 3 you should win this one comfortably.

our 3 point defense has been very good
the bad part is, it only takes one bad game to send ya home

hopefully we get up big and my nerves get a rest

on CBS sports they just called our region "The Kentucky Invitational Tournament" RollLaugh

I think Wade is expected to be back in the lineup for this game. I saw that K-State is like 340th in rebounding though and UK averages 8 more rebounds per game than K-State. That could be a big advantage for UK, especially if Vanderbilt is able to play.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
just read this on twitter

Easiest path to the Final Four since field expanded to 64 teams in 1985: Michigan State, 2001 (faced a sum of seeds totaling 48 - 16 seed, 9 seed, 12 seed, 11 seed)

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Yeah, this UK loss could potentially loss me quite a bit of money. Anywere from 1,000 to 1,400. Gonzaga losing didn't help either though.

ADVERTISEMENT