ADVERTISEMENT

your plans for the next two days

There's that old joke, where the young bull is standing on top of the hill next to his poppa bull, looking down on all the cows, the young bull says "let's run down there and f… one of those cows", the poppa bull laughs and says "son, let's walk down and f… em all".

Well, I'm taking poppa bull's advice… I'm watching em all.

20240321-140124.jpg

There's that old joke, where the young bull is standing on top of the hill next to his poppa bull, looking down on all the cows, the young bull says "let's run down there and f… one of those cows", the poppa bull laughs and says "son, let's walk down and f… em all".

20240321-140124.jpg

I'm gonna eat a bunch of edibles and then head over to your place tomorrow, thanks. Great place to watch games clearly

• Love
Reactions: kyjeff1 and Deepelm
Nursing strep. And sipping coffee. Wish I had some spirits to stir in my gava, but out. And too sick to get out.

go cats...

• Sad
Reactions: della

20240321-140124.jpg

judging by those windows it looks like you're in the Silence of the Lambs basement. Where's your lotion?

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm

20240321-140124.jpg
Nice set up and it looks like you have a few good bottles in that library

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT