ADVERTISEMENT

Big news brewing in Lexington today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts? I'm not surprised that you don't like them. There's nothing but truth in what I said.
This doesn’t make sense. You literally used the fact that your quarterback was better than auburns last year as a means to say he was really good

Sharpe was playing basketball for dream city in october despite “graduating” in may.

I find that part interesting and i’m guessing some of the high school teams they beat with sharpe playing will as well.

I think dream city just doctored this kids transcripts and dilploma so he’d be eligible for the draft.

Holy crap what a shit show.

Reactions: RipThru
Sharpe was playing basketball for dream city in october despite “graduating” in may.

I find that part interesting and i’m guessing some of the high school teams they beat with sharpe playing will as well.

I think dream city just doctored this kids transcripts and dilploma so he’d be eligible for the draft.

I read that he graduated in May and was doing a prep year, so if he was doing the prep year, would he be able to play on the team?

Reactions: cdbearde
I read that he graduated in May and was doing a prep year, so if he was doing the prep year, would he be able to play on the team?
The news that he "graduated" in May is just coming to light. I wonder who ponied up the cash for that diploma. Who graduates and just decides to stick around for another half a year? 🤔 If he truly graduated in May he would've been at UK before the season even started, not in January.

Don't shoot the messenger, brah. Although when Pearl moves on to bigger and better things maybe they'll be a football school again.
Where exactly is pearl going to move to? Kentucky is dumb so you won’t hire him

What are we betting on? Draft placement is irrelevant to if someone is a better quarterback at the college level
Ok. I'll take your word for it instead of a GM who's job is on the line to pick the best player.

Ok. I'll take your word for it instead of a GM who's job is on the line to pick the best player.
Huh? So you think the best collegiate players are always drafted the highest? So levin since he could be drafted at a higher spot was a better college quarterback then Johny manziel?

I just read that today. It also Kentucky had nothing to do with it lol. Before it was he had the credits but didn't graduate until December. I'm pretty sure it was the latter since he didn't join UK in the fall.

I'm glad we didn't win a championship and him get a ring lol. Just kiddin' guys

Huh? So you think the best collegiate players are always drafted the highest? So levin since he could be drafted at a higher spot was a better college quarterback then Johny manziel?
You know why Manziel wasn't drafted higher. What's he playing, semi-pro these days

Man, I sure hope that guy and this guy found good cover-up artists.
BIyE5WECIAAmLX_.jpg
Oh look, a high riding tramp stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
If you play behind Stetson Bennett, health ain't your only issue. Head coaches and OC's are going to play the best player.

He took bennett's job after uga lost 2 early games, saved their season/won out and won the peach bowl in 2020. Then he won the starting job over him in 2021 only to get hurt....

His time at uga:
7-0 as a starter
2,000 yards
17 td
5 ints

I get your just being a hater, but at least have a clue what youre talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
Nah, Hubert's safe for a while. As for Cal he keeps shitting the bed and Pearl may be an option for UK. That will be some funny shit.

Cal ain’t going anywhere until he wants to. No one is paying that buyout.

The difference between UNC, Duke, Kansas and then UK basketball is that those first 3 programs…they have AD’s that are down to do whatever it takes to win at the highest level. UK has an AD that’s content to be good in a bunch of sports(and we are) but great at none.

The best coaches in college basketball aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. That USED to be Cal but i think a combination of the ncaa and working for mitch barnhardt for 13 years has made him soft. Barnhardt hates the idea of NIL and even with it being legal now there’s things other programs are going to do to gain an advantage that barnhardts not going to be okay with.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT