ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite band/musician for every coach in the tournament

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
A few thoughts:

• Chris Collins - WTF? Babyface?
  • Bill Self and Will Wade both picking Earth, Wind and Fire. Hmmm....
  • Maybe Lamont Paris isn't so bad after all...or maybe it's just his fans that suck. Tupac is a great pick
  • Sure John Calipari's favorite artis is Drake. That's very believable.
  • Scott Drew will be at Baylor forever
  • Big ups to Tommy Lloyd with the Beastie Boys mention
  • Eagles? I knew Kelvin Sampson was really white
  • Todd Golden may be my favorite coach now. Love Sublime
  • Andy Kennedy (Bob Marley) is hired by UAB in 2020. Weed is legalized in Alabama in 2021. Coincidence?
  • Kyle Smith with the Digital Underground drop. I wonder if he taught his team the Humpty Dance.

• GJDNSnuXMAEE-nr

GJDNR56XIAAJSp2

A few thoughts:

• Chris Collins - WTF? Babyface?
  • Bill Self and Will Wade both picking Earth, Wind and Fire. Hmmm....
  • Maybe Lamont Paris isn't so bad after all...or maybe it's just his fans that suck. Tupac is a great pick
  • Sure John Calipari's favorite artis is Drake. That's very believable.
  • Scott Drew will be at Baylor forever
  • Big ups to Tommy Lloyd with the Beastie Boys mention
  • Eagles? I knew Kelvin Sampson was really white
  • Todd Golden may be my favorite coach now. Love Sublime
  • Andy Kennedy (Bob Marley) is hired by UAB in 2020. Weed is legalized in Alabama in 2021. Coincidence?
  • Kyle Smith with the Digital Underground drop. I wonder if he taught his team the Humpty Dance.

• GJDNSnuXMAEE-nr

GJDNR56XIAAJSp2
To be fair to Calipari. He's known Drake before he was Drake and was just a kid. He's been friends with his dad since his early days at Memphis.

Scheyer and Cal both prefer Drake!? If we meet up, will they have an Indian Leg Wrestling Match to decide who the better fan is?

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hubert likes Lil Durk but Izzo went way back with the Jackson 5 and BTW OP, Babyface is an R&B artist.

Tom Izzo: Jackson Five. Isn't that the original boy band? Growing up in Michigan in the 1960's is not an excuse.

Mark Pope: Taylor Swift. He has like 4-5 daughters. Your kids shouldn't be informing you on what good music is.

Rick Barnes: Carrie Underwood. Yeah, he's a good ole country boy. But, he can do better.

Scott Drew: Elevation Worship. What a perfect fit for Baylor lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT