ADVERTISEMENT

Big news brewing in Lexington today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kentucky athletic director is dumb, but not because he won't hire Bruce Pearl.
Bruce would build an absolute monster there and actually be able to coach the talent up. So yes it’s very dumb for you to not hire him

I don’t fault anyone for doing what it takes to win and occasionally wanting to fvck a stripper
They were the fugliest strippers IN THE WORLD. You would think UK hired them to steer kids away from Louisville. That in itself deserved the death penalty.

Reactions: Villian07
They were the fugliest strippers IN THE WORLD. You would think UK hired them to steer kids away from Louisville. That in itself deserved the death penalty.
Those strippers would so things his wife likely wouldn’t do. Just remember it’s undefeated dude

He took bennett's job after uga lost 2 early games, saved their season/won out and won the peach bowl in 2020. Then he won the starting job over him in 2021 only to get hurt....

His time at uga:
7-0 as a starter
2,000 yards
17 td
5 ints

I get your just being a hater, but at least have a clue what youre talking about.
Dude is now at his 3rd school. That's all you need to know.

so your starter also ran from competition at Penn st. Then?
Maybe. I don't know why he left. Sure worked out for him though. PSU lined him up at QB and basically used him as a fullback. Came to UK and under Liam Coen he's become a draftable QB. Daniels? 5* who hasn't really worked out at 2 other schools. Maybe he will get 4 in 4 years.

Maybe. I don't know why he left. Sure worked out for him though. PSU lined him up at QB and basically used him as a fullback. Came to UK and under Liam Coen he's become a draftable QB. Daniels? 5* who hasn't really worked out at 2 other schools. Maybe he will get 4 in 4 years.
But he has worked out had he not been hurt . Was named starter at both places and got hurt. You are pretty clueless on this situation. Just stop posting

But he has worked out had he not been hurt . Was named starter at both places and got hurt. You are pretty clueless on this situation. Just stop posting
Haha. You are an absolute all american when it comes to finding excuses and bad takes. "Named starter", then couldn't win the job back. Stetson fvcking Bennett beat him out. And I'm the clueless one? That's rich. He's running cause he can't win the job. From USC to Georgia to West Virginia is a helluva fall in two years. Phone a friend cause you don't have a clue.

Haha. You are an absolute all american when it comes to finding excuses and bad takes. "Named starter", then couldn't win the job back. Stetson fvcking Bennett beat him out. And I'm the clueless one? That's rich. He's running cause he can't win the job. From USC to Georgia to West Virginia is a helluva fall in two years. Phone a friend cause you don't have a clue.
5 different quarterbacks that were transfers have won the heisman in the last 20 years. You are a dumb as it comes when it comes to football. If your replacement when you get hurt does well it’s very unlikely you are getting your job back. You are a dumb as it comes

5 different quarterbacks that were transfers have won the heisman in the last 20 years. You are a dumb as it comes when it comes to football. If your replacement when you get hurt does well it’s very unlikely you are getting your job back. You are a dumb as it comes
You chose FIVE out of the dozens of transfers yearly to prove a point? Holy hell that's next level stupidity. Take a lap sparky. You're in over your head.

"A dumb"....ironic when calling someone else dumb. :cool:

"Prominent media person" in Lexington last night to cover today's announcement. I'm thinking it's about Oscar or Sharp.
So JC is this years annual summer time Kentucky hype thread starter. Kentucky sports are at its best during the off seasons. 👍

You chose FIVE out of the dozens of transfers yearly to prove a point? Holy hell that's next level stupidity. Take a lap sparky. You're in over your head.
This from the guy that thinks Spencer freaking levin is now Tom brady. Kentucky fans and football is cute. Actually win something before you act like you have a clue.

This from the guy that thinks Spencer freaking levin is now Tom brady. Kentucky fans and football is cute. Actually win something before you act like you have a clue.
You called him "Spencer" and think you know football? Damn I love a good punching bag. Thanks for responding. And show me where I said anything other than WILL Levis is better than JT Daniels. You can't cause you're a dumbass.

Take your own advice about "actually winning something" when you decide to talk basketball.

You called him "Spencer" and think you know football? Damn I love a good punching bag. Thanks for responding. And show me where I said anything other than WILL Levis is better than JT Daniels. You can't cause you're a dumbass.

Take your own advice about "actually winning something" when you decide to talk basketball.
Auburn has won 3 sec titles in basketball in just the last 5 years. Kentucky hasn’t even won a division in football. Again you are out of your league. Kentucky is irrelevant as it comes in football. Auburn has accomplished far more in basketball than Kentucky has been in your lifetime in football.

he isn’t better than Daniels. He just stayed healthy. That’s it

Auburn has won 3 sec titles in basketball in just the last 5 years. Kentucky hasn’t even won a division in football. Again you are out of your league. Kentucky is irrelevant as it comes in football. Auburn has accomplished far more in basketball than Kentucky has been in your lifetime in football.

he isn’t better than Daniels. He just stayed healthy. That’s it
Auburn has had a decent 5 year run with no national championships. They are approaching relevancy; not there yet. Mississippi State has more SEC titles than Auburn. Chew on that.

Kentucky has historically been an also ran in football. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but you don't make sense half the time any way. That's why everybody laughs at you on here. But the trajectory is much diffferent than in the past, so chew on that.

But keep moving the goal posts. The conversation was about Daniels and Levis (Will, not Spencer).

He is better than Daniels. Period.

• Love
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Auburn has had a decent 5 year run with no national championships. They are approaching relevancy; not there yet. Mississippi State has more SEC titles than Auburn. Chew on that.

Kentucky has historically been an also ran in football. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but you don't make sense half the time any way. That's why everybody laughs at you on here. But the trajectory is much diffferent than in the past, so chew on that.

But keep moving the goal posts. The conversation was about Daniels and Levis (Will, not Spencer).

He is better than Daniels. Period.
No he really isn’t. He just stayed healthy. Doesn’t really matter though. Neither will be winning anything of note this year

Our football program currently better than Auburns. Also, Kentucky basketball > literally anything Auburn competes in. They are the little brother of their rivalry.

Auburn's history as a top 4 seed:

2022: 2 seed. Waxed by a 10 seed in the 2nd round.
2018: 4 seed. Destroyed in the 2nd round.
1999: 1 seed. Sweet 16 loss

These fans of crap programs that make a surprise run don't understand that having expectations is a little different.

Cal ain’t going anywhere until he wants to. No one is paying that buyout.

The difference between UNC, Duke, Kansas and then UK basketball is that those first 3 programs…they have AD’s that are down to do whatever it takes to win at the highest level. UK has an AD that’s content to be good in a bunch of sports(and we are) but great at none.

The best coaches in college basketball aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. That USED to be Cal but i think a combination of the ncaa and working for mitch barnhardt for 13 years has made him soft. Barnhardt hates the idea of NIL and even with it being legal now there’s things other programs are going to do to gain an advantage that barnhardts not going to be okay with.
I must agree.

Dude is now at his 3rd school. That's all you need to know.

And been the starter everywhere hes been. You and every other UK fan would take him over any QB you've had the last 20+ years.

Oscar is at his 2nd school.... wasnt even the 2nd best player on wvu's roster. Had to transfer to little old uk to get more playing time and put up easy stats in a weaker conference. 🤣

Last edited:
And been the starter everywhere hes been. You and every other UK fan would take him over any QB you've had the last 20+ years.

Oscar is at his 2nd school.... wasnt even the 2nd best player on wvu's roster. Had to transfer to little old uk to get more playing time and put up easy stats in a weaker conference. 🤣
Absolutely would not take him over Levis. I'd take him over Lynn Bowden though.

Absolutely would not take him over Levis. I'd take him over Lynn Bowden though.

Levis? The kid who couldnt even touch the field in 2 years at penn state and had worse than a 2 to 1 td to int ratio last year?

Daniels is so much better than him its laughable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT