Big news brewing in Lexington today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC for 3

Oct 21, 2003
Ft. Thomas, KY
Team
Kentucky
"Prominent media person" in Lexington last night to cover today's announcement. I'm thinking it's about Oscar or Sharp.

Probably could have stayed on Rafters but maybe its huge. Cal leaving or something.

If I had to bet I think Oscar announces he returns. Although not sure that could be classified as "big", as its been expected for a while now.

Sharpe?

Sharpe would be the only big news I would think, at least in terms of being unexpected. Oscar is huge for UK but feel like we have known that.

It's gonna be Oscar announcing a return to Lexington, which was expected. Nobody announces on Sportscenter that they're declaring for the draft.

Hmm, thought we knew that already.

This seems similar to that Savarino K relative guy entering the transfer portal the other day.

Hmm, thought we knew that already.

This seems similar to that Savarino K relative guy entering the transfer portal the other day.
It's 1:00 on a Wednesday afternoon. Gotta have something to fill the time on Sportscenter.

From being displeased at WVU to getting Sportscenter cut-ins for just an announcement by the NPOY.

200w.gif

@doogie503

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Nah... he got bounced in the 1st round by a mid major and WVU football got our QB in JT Daniels

All good over here for the time being.
He put up 30 and 16 that game. It was everyone's fault but his that they lost. He's the only player that was consistent for UK all season. What round did WVU get bounced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT