ADVERTISEMENT

6th Annual College Basketball Draft

Man, this is a lot tougher this year. Still in the 2nd round and not sure who I want. So, I'm just going to go with Tyger Campbell. Should get a bunch of win shares and almost guaranteed to make the Pac 12 1st team.

@Jaycg15 is on the clock.

It's also tougher cause last year we had several top 100 lists to work off of. This year @dukedevilz successfully cut off all our outside information and made us wholly reliant on his list and maybe one other.

If it was up to me I would hold off our draft till a couple weeks from now when there's more information available.

Headed to PA for a wedding this weekend so if it gets back to me, it might be longer than normal for me to make my next pick.

Headed to PA for a wedding this weekend so if it gets back to me, it might be longer than normal for me to make my next pick.
I wish you much luck. May the wedding be close to Philly and not Amish country.

PA has some cool walking towns and a lot of nothing. There are either fun places or miserable ones with very little in between.

You're up soon. Hail has back-to-back picks, then Jay, then back to you. You could send me a private message of your top 4 picks if you feel like you'll be be gone most of the weekend.

Reactions: MGC_07
It's also tougher cause last year we had several top 100 lists to work off of. This year @dukedevilz successfully cut off all our outside information and made us wholly reliant on his list and maybe one other.

If it was up to me I would hold off our draft till a couple weeks from now when there's more information available.

I've been looking for more top 100 lists, but I'm not having a whole lot of luck. I've got a link to the two top 100 links on the first post of this draft thread.

Here's one more top 100 lists that I just found.

FUhoL-oWUAUEod-

FUhoL-pWUAEWT5U

Anyone got a top 10 available
I got you hail. I’ll use the Almanac this time instead of Making the Madness to give a different perspective

1. Adam Flagler, Baylor
2. Cam Whitmore, Villanova (injured but expected back soon)
3. RJ Davis, North Carolina
4. Ryan Kalkbrenner, Creighton
5. Colin Castleton, Florida
6. Jamal Shead, Houston
7. Max Abmas, Oral Roberts
8. Julian Strawther, Gonzaga
9. Kevin McCullar, Kansas
10. LJ Cryer, Baylor

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
DRAFT RESULTS
1st Round

1. Oscar Tshiebwe, Kentucky
2. Armando Bacot, North Carolina
3. Drew Timme, Gonzaga
4. Trayce Jackson-Davis, Indiana
5. Hunter Dickinson, Michigan
6. Marcus Sasser, Houston
7. Jaime Jaquez, UCLA
8. Adama Sanogo, UConn
9. Kendric Davis, Memphis
10. Nick Smith, Arkansas
11. Jalen Wilson, Kansas
12. Mike Miles, TCU

2nd Round
13. Dereck Lively, Duke
14. Isaiah Wong, Miami
15. Zach Edey, Purdue
16. Azuolas Tubelis, Arizona
17. Caleb Love, North Carolina
18. Keyonte George, Baylor
19. Santiago Vescovi, Tennessee
20. Terquavion Smith, NC State
21. Dariq Whitehead, Duke
22. Tyger Campbell, UCLA
23. Nijel Pack, Miami
24. Colin Castleton, Florida

3rd Round
25. LJ Cryer, Baylor

Speaking of All American potential, my drunk ass will take Max Abmas. Remind me tomorrow that I made this pick.

Reactions: MGC_07
Here's what the snake draft order looks like:

Odd Rounds
1. hailtoyourvictor
2. Jaycg15
3. boilerzz
4. lurkeraspect84
5. JimboBBN
6. WeAreDePaul
7. dukedevilz
8. FaithPlusOne
9. duckboy33
10. MGC_07
11. WojoRising
12. GE Nole

Even Rounds
1. GE Nole
2. WojoRising
3. MGC_07
4. duckboy33
5. FaithPlusOne
6. dukedevilz
7. WeAreDePaul
8. JimboBBN
9. lurkeraspect84
10. boilerzz
11. Jaycg15
12. hailtoyourvictor
bump

Reactions: Jaycg15
Why does my head hurt and why did I agree to play golf this morning?

ADVERTISEMENT