ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Declines White House Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Slave trade had nothing to do with black people’s ability to make good choices regarding their ability to control their quality of life? They were in control of their destiny? The Native American? You are right about one thing -it is insulting and stupid in its face. Women, gays? Change your argument to white male Americans and you have a point. We are clearly the most entitled class of humans in the history of the human race - it is comical to argue otherwise.
Yeah. I was totally talking about those time periods. You are horrible at this, back to the kid's table.

Reactions: SNU0821
Liberals never mention Anthony Show My Weiner. Never
Yeah, neither Moore nor Weiner has anything to do with this, and pretty much everyone is better at pointing out problems w/ the guy on the other side. Nothing to see here...

Yeah. I was totally talking about those time periods. You are horrible at this, back to the kid's table.
You honestly think being black in this country is remotely like being white? Do you seriously think it’s due to “choices”? If you do there is little hope for you to contribute to a meaningful solution. You consistently show an inability to be able to refute any criticism of your shallow reasoning. Take a nap old man? Back to the kids table? You are the poster child of a Trump supporter. I’ll just put you on ignore - It will make my time here more enjoyable.

You honestly think being black in this country is remotely like being white? Do you seriously think it’s due to “choices”? If you do there is little hope for you to contribute to a meaningful solution. You consistently show an inability to be able to refute any criticism of your shallow reasoning. Take a nap old man? Back to the kids table? You are the poster child of a Trump supporter. I’ll just put you on ignore - It will make my time here more enjoyable.

I had to borrow my way through school while people of color got to attend for free, so no I don’t think it’s the same in this country.

You're making a whole lot of assumptions with nothing to base it on. Go ahead and put me on ignore pussy.

Depends on the parenting I guess.

I had to borrow my way through school while people of color got to attend for free, so no I don’t think it’s the same in this country.
Yeah I’m sure African Americans got the free ride in this country. Indianapolis Public Schools are a great deal compared to the the white suburban schools, the private Christian schools and the Catholic schools. Hell, blacks got it made in the USA. Almost as good as Hispanics and anyone else except the the poor overburdened Caucasian. The corporate boards are also overburdened by the blacks, women and other non white males. It’s hideous the horrors suffered by the poor white male in this country. I’m amazed by their resilience - true American heroes. LMFAO.

Yeah I’m sure African Americans got the free ride in this country. Indianapolis Public Schools are a great deal compared to the the white suburban schools, the private Christian schools and the Catholic schools. Hell, blacks got it made in the USA. Almost as good as Hispanics and anyone else except the the poor overburdened Caucasian. The corporate boards are also overburdened by the blacks, women and other non white males. It’s hideous the horrors suffered by the poor white male in this country. I’m amazed by their resilience - true American heroes. LMFAO.

Tl;dr.

I borrowed my way through school. My friends of color were there on a free ride, even the ones that didn’t attend a single class for the one semester they went.

Dattier might have his Robin.

Probably goes nowhere on this board but a white man claiming prejudice against whites is the height of irony in 2018.

Reactions: Dattier
Seriously a white man who claims prejudice for his inability to prosper is the quintessential snowflake. Almost as bad as a Duke fan claiming the lack of success is due to too much talent. Lordy we only have 5 Micky D guys on the bench! The horror! The horror!

So is calling anyone that disagrees with you a racist. Great times.
Didn’t happen - deflection for your lack of success isn’t racist - it’s you being a pussy. Kansas doesn’t win shit with a plethora of top talent - must be a conspiracy against Kansas. Alternate theory - Kansas ain’t that good. Racist!

White man - life’s unfair!
Me (also a white man) - you are a pussy and a snowflake.
You - take a nap
Me - you are still a pussy snowflake
You - I’m too stupid to refute your position so .errr... you’re old.
Me- still a snowflake and a pussy and stupid.

White man - life’s unfair!
Me (also a white man) - you are a pussy and a snowflake.
You - take a nap
Me - you are still a pussy snowflake
You - I’m too stupid to refute your position so .errr... you’re old.
Me- still a snowflake and a pussy and stupid.

Calling me a snowflake doesn’t change the fact that I’m more successful at 30 than you are at 60. Typical liberal sucking off the governments tit.

Did I say that? Yikes.
WTF does yikes Hail! You said your friends of color get free tuition basically - so what? What was your point? That blacks have an advantage in this country and they are just too stupid to take advantage of it. Yikes!

WTF does yikes Hail! You said your friends of color get free tuition basically - so what? What was your point? That blacks have an advantage in this country and they are just too stupid to take advantage of it. Yikes!

You asked if I think we are the same. I gave you an example of how we aren’t. The rest isn’t you running circles with some weird white guilt. You got some skeletons in your closet old timer?

Calling me a snowflake doesn’t change the fact that I’m more successful at 30 than you are at 60. Typical liberal sucking off the governments tit.
What remotely makes you think I’m sucking off anybody’s tit? How the **** would you know what I make ($) or what I do for a living? Hint - I am a Purdue engineer and I’ve been in that field for 40 years- I’m doing alright. I’ve been middle class all my life. Jeebus Christ you ****ers are stupid. Is your preference to be a poor black man or a middle class white man? Do you think your children’s chance of success would be increased if they were a poor black child in inner city Detroit? It’s almost like saying there is no difference between being a 6’7” shooting guard and a 5’4” shooting guard. The short guy is just making excuses - it’s just want to dammit! The little dude is just making excuses for his poor choice to be short.!

You asked if I think we are the same. I gave you an example of how we aren’t. The rest isn’t you running circles with some weird white guilt. You got some skeletons in your closet old timer?
Oops, sorry. You were being you. Making an argument without context and being a victim for no apparent reason. FTR I don’t suffer from white guilt - I suffer from a lack of victimhood from being in a dominate position. It’s ironic how those with every advantage whine the loudest.

You self identified - I didn’t call you a snowflake. White man wasn’t generalized to all white males - it was specifically aimed at white males who bitch about the unfairness of being white.

1 hour later, and he is still replying to you. I knew he was too weak to follow through jumpingsmile
Haven’t replied to him since he went on ignore - assuming you are a Fox News dumbass and fervent Trump supporter as well as aggrieved white dude in need of a reason to excuse your failures- which are probably related to a Hispanic, black , gay or woman stealing your opportunity. Just guessing - in any case you seem a dumbass.

What remotely makes you think I’m sucking off anybody’s tit? How the **** would you know what I make ($) or what I do for a living? Hint - I am a Purdue engineer and I’ve been in that field for 40 years- I’m doing alright. I’ve been middle class all my life. Jeebus Christ you ****ers are stupid. Is your preference to be a poor black man or a middle class white man? Do you think your children’s chance of success would be increased if they were a poor black child in inner city Detroit? It’s almost like saying there is no difference between being a 6’7” shooting guard and a 5’4” shooting guard. The short guy is just making excuses - it’s just want to dammit! The little dude is just making excuses for his poor choice to be short.!

Yikes

Haven’t replied to him since he went on ignore - assuming you are a Fox News dumbass and fervent Trump supporter as well as aggrieved white dude in need of a reason to excuse your failures- which are probably related to a Hispanic, black , gay or woman stealing your opportunity. Just guessing - in any case you seem a dumbass.

Are you divorced or does your wife put up with your anger issues?

Got up to take my midnight poo but I’m going back to bed now. Love you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT