ADVERTISEMENT

How much money did your parents give you to buy a house?

Not denying this at all as there's a lot, but there's also a lot that are just doing better financially despite what you see and how young they are. People tend to use this as a crutch to make themselves feel better.
True.

But there is no way all these young people can afford these 500-700K homes. The math/statistics simply doesn’t support that.

I've never understood why antisemitism is so prevalent. Part of me thinks maybe it's jealously for how successful Jewish people have been.
There's the whole killing Jesus thing.
joke
Then there is the completely false narrative that the Jews steal holy land from people whose religion didn't even exist at the time of the Jewish exile. Currently it is because the Palestinians are the progressive's victim of oppression and colonization. Israel's existence is the occupation of Palestine, after all. Palestinian liberation is trans liberation!

Nothing from the parentals, but my wife gets a significant amount from her tribe.
I knew there was a reason dudes married tribes-women, I could never get past the floppy titties thing, but you're a better man than me.
portrait-of-a-middle-aged-dukkawa-woman-heavily-tattooed-over-her-body-2-BM77-BH.jpg

I knew there was a reason dudes married tribes-women, I could never get past the floppy titties thing, but you're a better man than me.
portrait-of-a-middle-aged-dukkawa-woman-heavily-tattooed-over-her-body-2-BM77-BH.jpg

Yuck. You couldn't pay me to wife that.

My wife is Cherokee.

I've never understood why antisemitism is so prevalent. Part of me thinks maybe it's jealously for how successful Jewish people have been.
it's rooted in that to a degree, but it goes back a lot further. In the middle east they've always hated us because we are different and muslims hate anyone who isn't muslim. In Europe they started hating us because a couple of Jews invented the practice of usury (loaning of money with interest attached). Granted, its now something that is done by every single financial institution in the world.

They also hate us because some believe we killed Jesus.

But they definitely hate us. It never takes much for anti-semitism to pop up. Even before Oct 7 we were by far the most hated group of people in the USA and the world. We make up 2.5% of the population in the USA yet we make up 60% of the hate crimes. Do the math on that.

But after 10/7 to see how quickly the anti-semitism has become accepted in mainstream has been shocking to even the most cynical of my people.

Even before this it was always there. When we had our tryouts for the Maccabi games ice hockey in Boston and Philly a couple years ago we had to hire off duty police to do security for each weekend. Could you non Jews even imagine that scenario? You're setting up a basketall or football team or league and in order to have a try out you first need to hire armed security to protect you.....in the USA. That was the norm for us even before 10/7

it's rooted in that to a degree, but it goes back a lot further. In the middle east they've always hated us because we are different and muslims hate anyone who isn't muslim. In Europe they started hating us because a couple of Jews invented the practice of usury (loaning of money with interest attached). Granted, its now something that is done by every single financial institution in the world.

But they definitely hate us. It never takes much for anti-semitism to pop up. Even before Oct 7 we were by far the most hated group of people in the USA and the world. We make up 2.5% of the population in the USA yet we make up 60% of the hate crimes. Do the math on that.

But after 10/7 to see how quickly the anti-semitism has become accepted in mainstream has been shocking to even the most cynical of my people.

Even before this it was always there. When we had our tryouts for the Maccabi games ice hockey in Boston and Philly a couple years ago we had to hire off duty police to do security for each weekend. Could you non Jews even imagine that scenario? You're setting up a basketall or football team or league and in order to have a try out you first need to hire armed security to protect you.....in the USA. That was the norm for us even before 10/7
So shit posting didn't make the list?

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul

So some were mad that they weren't as smart as Jewish folks.

If you believe in Christianity, you shouldn't be mad about this. Jesus wasn't a victim. He willingly laid his life down.

College campuses are absolutely asinine. Seems like a good portion of those folks are okay with genocide (i.e. "from the river to the sea" non-sense). Just wild that they think they're the good guys.

No. I can't imagine that scenario. If I were living in the Middle East somewhere, I could see that.

But, to require security just to practice a sport in the United States is mind-blowing.

It wasn't FedEx. If you're going to try and talk shit, get your facts straight.

I'm going to charge you a commission for future advice.
Really?? That is what upsets you. Beaahhhhhaaaa

Sorry, just bought a Denali, no commission coming from me. Sterling Metallic with light interior.

Oh man. I don't know how many people on this board read the Israel war thread on tMB. But nish is all on board the hamas train. I asked him if mossy knew how much he hated jews, but he never answered.

Hamas is scheduled to release him later today or tomorrow.
I'm not batshit crazy with conspiracies like @ExitFlagger is but there might be something to this.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

Don't worry. We are running a campain to stop the Antisemitism in America! Oh wait. That was to stop Islamophobia. Antisemitism is okay.

Oh man. I don't know how many people on this board read the Israel war thread on tMB. But nish is all on board the hamas train. I asked him if mossy knew how much he hated jews, but he never answered.
We should continue to shame him for being a Duke fan.

Only ignos believe libs hate Jews.

Regardless, Elon is there for every Zionist with the heavy feels..

Enough fellating and they'll have another brand-new land; and maybe this time, it'll be on a whole-ahss other spinning rock.

• Angry
didn't know that thread or place existed. I'll try to avoid it. I look at one on Real GM and it's just a cesspool of Hamas terrorist sympathizers/anti-semites.

I've got a lot of Jewish friends who are liberals. Heard from at least 3 who are voting republican no matter what from now on. One guy, his wife had to quit a few committees she was on b/c of the anti-semitism.

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan

Enough fellating and they'll have another brand-new land; and maybe this time, it'll be on a whole-ahss other spinning rock.
So justify their staunch support of Palestine and their igniting of the attack on Israel.

it's not conservatives out there chanting from the river to the sea.

Don't say Zionist, say what you really mean. No need to hide it.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT