ADVERTISEMENT

How much money did your parents give you to buy a house?

So justify their staunch support of Palestine and their igniting of the attack on Israel.
Its pretty simple. Liberals are so ****ing stupid, their entire world view can be summed up in one sentence:

The rich/light skinned person in the dispute is automatically the oppressor and the poor/darker person is the oppressed.

That's how ****ing stupid they are.

Reactions: treyforuk and Afamu
Palestine should be free.
Israel should be free.

Neither are when they both occupy each other.
I'll never side with anyone, including my home country, that bombs churches/hospitals/schools/refugees, regardless of whom they house.

Last edited:
didn't know that thread or place existed. I'll try to avoid it. I look at one on Real GM and it's just a cesspool of Hamas terrorist sympathizers/anti-semites.

I've got a lot of Jewish friends who are liberals. Heard from at least 3 who are voting republican no matter what from now on. One guy, his wife had to quit a few committees she was on b/c of the anti-semitism.

Why is criticizing the Israeli gov't "anti-semitic?" Is everyone who criticizes Biden a bigot too?

Reactions: KisteK
You can go ahead and be angry forever, I loathe all of your religions.

To hate and kill based on someone else's word/idea is ludacris; I don't need a "good book" to tell me that.

Reactions: Necessary Roughness
You can go ahead and be angry forever, I loathe all of your religions.

To hate and kill based on someone else's word/idea is ludacris; I don't need a "good book" to tell me that.
this I agree with 100%

Why is criticizing the Israeli gov't "anti-semitic?" Is everyone who criticizes Biden a bigot too?
depends what you say and how you say it. Using a word like Zionist is just someone's way of trying to get away with saying what they really want to call the person.

You can criticize Israel or any government. But, when you criticize Israel you better consider the alternatives to Israel's actions and what the result would be for the 7 million Jewish people who live there. Criticizing Israel without acknowledging what that country and it's people have to deal with on a daily basis being surrounded by country after country lined up to murder and destroy them if they could get away with it leads right to anti-semitism.

As Golda Meier put it decades ago, if the Arabs laid down their guns there would be instantaneous peace in the region, but if Israel laid down it's weapons there would be an instantaneous slaughter.

So if you want to criticize Israel go ahead, but you better have sound logic behind it. Because the logic the left is using these days is anti-semitic disgusting nonsense. Painting terrorists as the victims is vile.

yet for some reason that we all know, it's only Israel that faces backlash like this when they attempt to defend themselves.

Could you imagine people marching in support of ISIS and al queyda in the USA on 9/12/01? yet that is exactly what has happened world wide on 10/8/23.

depends what you say and how you say it. Using a word like Zionist is just someone's way of trying to get away with saying what they really want to call the person.

You can criticize Israel or any government. But, when you criticize Israel you better consider the alternatives to Israel's actions and what the result would be for the 7 million Jewish people who live there. Criticizing Israel without acknowledging what that country and it's people have to deal with on a daily basis being surrounded by country after country lined up to murder and destroy them if they could get away with it leads right to anti-semitism.

As Golda Meier put it decades ago, if the Arabs laid down their guns there would be instantaneous peace in the region, but if Israel laid down it's weapons there would be an instantaneous slaughter.

So if you want to criticize Israel go ahead, but you better have sound logic behind it. Because the logic the left is using these days is anti-semitic disgusting nonsense. Painting terrorists as the victims is vile.

yet for some reason that we all know, it's only Israel that faces backlash like this when they attempt to defend themselves.

Could you imagine people marching in support of ISIS and al queyda in the USA on 9/12/01? yet that is exactly what has happened world wide on 10/8/23.
Excellent post.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Palestine should be free.
Israel should be free.

Neither are when they both occupy each other.
I'll never side with anyone, including my home country, that bombs churches/hospitals/schools/refugees, regardless of whom they house.

so you're anti-American too? Cause USA has bombed all those places you mention.

Also, it's a war crime to use those places as terror bases. It's NOT a war crime to bomb those places if they are being used for terrorism.

Also, this is what I'm talking about. Here is some moron liberal who wants to criticize Israel yet hasn't even considered the alternative.

So let me ask you, what should Israel do? Let's hear your plan for the region. Pretend it's 10/8 and you are Israel. What do you do? Seems like you are suggesting that they do nothing and just take it. Can't go after the murderers because they are hiding in hospitals. So what do they do?

Excellent post.
look-at-this-ft-gif-5e7581bc15db18a83235ad47529e7b68.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
this I agree with 100%
You sure?
You sure you don't want to put any more of your misplaced bullschidt in my mentions with your angry face?

nobody's marching in support of Hamas..
Show me where they are.

Not one part of my thoughts is occupied with Judaism or Muslim, it's with the people who have to live & die because of other people's anger over a man-made idea for control.

My idea for peace?
I don't think "believers" would care for my ideas.. you know, they're kind of reeeeeeeeaaaaaally hung-up on these God-men and sky wizards and other dumb crap that they've been brainwashed with for centuries.

Hamas attacked, attack Hamas.

But I'm sure genocide and an apology later is so much tidier.

You sure?
You sure you don't want to put any more of your misplaced bullschidt in my mentions with your angry face?

Show me where they are.

Not one part of my thoughts is occupied with Judaism or Muslim, it's with the people who have to live & die because of other people's anger over a man-made idea for control.

My idea for peace?
I don't think "believers" would care for my ideas.. you know, they're kind of reeeeeeeeaaaaaally hung-up on these God-men and sky wizards and other dumb crap that they've been brainwashed with for centuries.

HamS attacked Hamas in Israel??

And what does “from the river to the sea mean to Palestinians?

You sure?

Show me where they are.
My idea for peace?

seriously? no one is marching is support of Hamas??? Go to any college campus. You won't have to look hard to find people marching with the Hamas head band. Plenty of people with river to the sea signs which is by definition and anti-semitic statement and the charter of Hamas. Go watch any interviews with protesters and you won't have to look far to find many who support Hamas.

And just go to Gaza itself where Hamas has an 85% approval rating.

So your grand idea for peace is to (a) get rid of religion and (b) only surgically attack Hamas members even as they hide amongst their own people and use them as shields.

Like I said, none of these liberal morons have any actual reasonable solutions that are even remotely plausible.

And stop getting your info from college kids. Only a total ignorant moron would use the word genocide to describe Israel's actions when literally they ahve been fighting off actual genocide attempts for 1000s of years including a pretty big one less than 100 years ago. October 7 was a genocide attempt. Nothing after that done by Israel was genocide. it's called self defense.

True.

But there is no way all these young people can afford these 500-700K homes. The math/statistics simply doesn’t support that.
What statistics tell you your handful of neighbors can't afford more than you? You sound a little bitter and jealous.

seriously? no one is marching is support of Hamas??? Go to any college campus. You won't have to look hard to find people marching with the Hamas head band. Plenty of people with river to the sea signs which is by definition and anti-semitic statement and the charter of Hamas. Go watch any interviews with protesters and you won't have to look far to find many who support Hamas.

And just go to Gaza itself where Hamas has an 85% approval rating.

So your grand idea for peace is to (a) get rid of religion and (b) only surgically attack Hamas members even as they hide amongst their own people and use them as shields.

Like I said, none of these liberal morons have any actual reasonable solutions that are even remotely plausible.

And stop getting your info from college kids. Only a total ignorant moron would use the word genocide to describe Israel's actions when literally they ahve been fighting off actual genocide attempts for 1000s of years including a pretty big one less than 100 years ago. October 7 was a genocide attempt. Nothing after that done by Israel was genocide. it's called self defense.
You can tell she is a liberal. She thinks because she says stupid shyt a million times that it must be true.

What statistics tell you your handful of neighbors can't afford more than you? You sound a little bitter and jealous.
I tend to agree with this person. I know what my kids make at 28 and 30 and wonder all the time. I guess mortgage poor is a true thing.

Reactions: miketd1
HamS attacked Hamas in Israel??

And what does “from the river to the sea mean to Palestinians?
What?

From the River to the Sea
is such a cop out, I am not surprised on this forum it's gonna be cried about.

Every human on this planet should be free.

I know that's really hard for some, especially those who decide land/rights/freedoms by way of guns and violence.

I hope nothing but Peace to both Palestine and Israel, bc their children, just like all children, deserve better.

I find it hilarious when adults who believe bombing other humans is problem solving also believe I get my info from college students and then double down with
gO tO aNy CoLLeGe CaMpUs, yOu'LL sEe

What?

I know that's really hard for some, especially those who decide land/rights/freedoms by way of guns and violence.

I hope nothing but Peace to both Palestine and Israel, bc their children, just like all children, deserve better.
river to the sea is a cop out? No, river to the sea is a call for the death and destruction of Israel and everyone in it.

And once again you want peace. Well guess who else wants peace? Israel. Guess who doesn't want peace? The Palestinians. They've been offered it time and time again and every time they respond by attacking Israel.

So I'll ask again, please list what you would do if you were Israel on 10/8 and Hamas just sent 3000 terrorists into your country to rape, torture and murder as many women, children, old people and men as they could find? And then kidnapped over 200 of them including infants and elderly. And then ran back to Gaza where they celebrated and paraded around dead bodies of Jewish young women while the non-Hamas Palestinians laughed and cheered. And then Hamas vowed to do 10/7 over and over again.

What would you do if you were Israel?

I tend to agree with this person. I know what my kids make at 28 and 30 and wonder all the time. I guess mortgage poor is a true thing.
I know how much my friends make and generally how much close friends make.

It’s honesty not difficult to gauge.

I’m not bitter. I bought near the bottom of the market in 2010.

I’m honestly worried.

The last thing we need is a bunch of people upside down on their homes again.

That hurts everyone.

Reactions: kyjeff1

I’m honestly worried.

That hurts everyone.
What are your neighbors occupations and what reason other than them being young makes you think they're living beyond their means without outside financial help?

river to the sea is a cop out? No, river to the sea is a call for the death and destruction of Israel and everyone in it.

And once again you want peace. Well guess who else wants peace? Israel. Guess who doesn't want peace? The Palestinians. They've been offered it time and time again and every time they respond by attacking Israel.

So I'll ask again, please list what you would do if you were Israel on 10/8 and Hamas just sent 3000 terrorists into your country to rape, torture and murder as many women, children, old people and men as they could find? And then kidnapped over 200 of them including infants and elderly. And then ran back to Gaza where they celebrated and paraded around dead bodies of Jewish young women while the non-Hamas Palestinians laughed and cheered. And then Hamas vowed to do 10/7 over and over again.

What would you do if you were Israel?
Not be a barbarian.

Listen, if the adults in both countries wanted peace, there'd be peace.

wE CaNnOt hAvE a TwO-StAtE sOLuTiOn

The truth of it is there's no profit in peace. And men in safe spaces don't give any schidts about civilians, much less about war crimes.

I’m honestly worried.

That hurts everyone.
There's a lot of folks worried. I turn off folks. "You can't afford it, don't impulse buy"."

Then they want it and I'm "ok". Just hate seeing folks go further in debt beyond their means because their credit score allows it.

It's their life.

Reactions: miketd1
What?

Answer the question.

What does it mean?

People who blame Israel are just plain stupid.

How many Peace accords has Palestine said, no thanks, to

• Love
What are your neighbors occupations and what reason other than them being young makes you think they're living beyond their means without outside financial help?
Most homes around here are 500-750K and were built in the 70s.

So not only do you need to buy and furnish the house, they’ll require a ton of upkeep/maintenance/upgrades.

A household would need to make 180K+ to buy in while still paying down student loans and funding retirement accounts. Make that 200K if you have kids.

If you think 200K couples are easily formed, we will have to agree to disagree.

Not be a barbarian.

Listen, if the adults in both countries wanted peace, there'd be peace.

wE CaNnOt hAvE a TwO-StAtE sOLuTiOn

The truth of it is there's no profit in peace. And men in safe spaces don't give any schidts about civilians, much less about war crimes.
so in other words you have NO answers. Israel does want peace. Israel has offered peace several times. Palestine turns it down EVERY TIME and then responds by hurling rockets at Tel Aviv.

The only barbarians are Hamas and the Palestinians. They brought this on themselves and in fact wanted it. They are the ones who rape and murder women, put living babies in ovens and watch them cook, and parade the bodies of young dead Jewish women around town for all to see and cheer.

Israel is a beautful country full of wonderful peace loving people who want nothing to do with war and only want to be able to exist in peace. The surrounding arab countries want nothing more than to destroy Israel and murder all it's people.

Israel has offered a two state solution to Palestine and they turned it down and immediately attacked.

how is Israel supposed to broker peace with such a country?

Every dime that goes to Gaza has been taken by Hamas and used to bbuild terror tunnels and weapons. They don't care about their own people. Meanwhile Israel supplies water and electricity to the people of Gaza because Hamas can't be bothered.

yet to liberal morons Israel is the bad guys,

No man has been able to figure this out in the entire time Israel has existed, yet Kristy on the basketball board talking
I wouldn't bomb children
just isn't gonna work..

🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to see how many more will have to die in the next 75 years..

No man has been able to figure this out in the entire time Israel has existed, yet Kristy on the basketball board talking
I wouldn't bomb children
just isn't gonna work..

🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to see how many more will have to die in the next 75 years..
why 75 years? This conflict goes back alot further than that.

So your solution is to not bomb children. So in other words, your solution is to allow Hamas to come into your house and rape your family and stick your baby in an oven and then you do nothing because Hamas runs back to it's house where it hides behind it's women and babies.

so in other words you got nothing other that israel should just lie down and take it. Sounds like you got your advice from Bobby Knight.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Can't wait to see how many more will have to die in the next 75 years.

As many as it takes to rid the world of the evil that we saw on October 7th. And seeing how Palestinians are bred and raised to hate jews, it will likely be a lot.

Muslims kill each other by the millions. Yet we only see outrage when jews kill Muslims in response to one of the most evil and sinister acts in the modern era

so in other words you have NO answers. Israel does want peace. Israel has offered peace several times. Palestine turns it down EVERY TIME and then responds by hurling rockets at Tel Aviv.

The only barbarians are Hamas and the Palestinians. They brought this on themselves and in fact wanted it. They are the ones who rape and murder women, put living babies in ovens and watch them cook, and parade the bodies of young dead Jewish women around town for all to see and cheer.

Israel is a beautful country full of wonderful peace loving people who want nothing to do with war and only want to be able to exist in peace. The surrounding arab countries want nothing more than to destroy Israel and murder all it's people.

Israel has offered a two state solution to Palestine and they turned it down and immediately attacked.

how is Israel supposed to broker peace with such a country?

Every dime that goes to Gaza has been taken by Hamas and used to bbuild terror tunnels and weapons. They don't care about their own people. Meanwhile Israel supplies water and electricity to the people of Gaza because Hamas can't be bothered.

yet to liberal morons Israel is the bad guys,
20% of Israel's population is Arab Muslims. Palestinians are free to enter Israel, work in Israel and shop in Israel. The only requirement is that they aren't armed or wearing suicide vests. On top of the aid that you mentioned.

Palestine receives more humanitarian aid than any other country. They were given materials to start their independent infrastructure to where they wouldn't be reliant on Israel's water and electricity. What they couldn't use to make weapons, they sold and used the money to make or buy weapons.

In every negotiation dating back to the Yom Kippur war, perhaps even further back, it has been Israel and Israel alone who has made concessions and given back land that was rightfully taken after being attacked. In the 90's and 00's after each failed attempt to offer peace and concessions, Palestine not only turned it down, they immediately followed by attacking Israeli citizens. We're so worried about Palestinian children being victims of Israel's war. But what about the Israeli children who were savagely beaten, raped and burned. What about Israeli babies who were shot up in their car seats at close range.

The level of ignorance in this war is astonishing. Anyone who is informed before having nade up their mind would say that Israel not only has the right to, but should at all costs rid the world of hamas and every threat that sympathizes with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT