ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Declines White House Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be pissed if I was one that didn’t get to go. I don’t care if barry, Donald, or some other idiot is in there. Chance of a lifetime.

That’s where I am.

Beyond the whole “respect the office” aspect, that’s an opportunity that very few get. To forgo that just seems like such a waste.

A lot of people hating on a president that’s going to be re-elected. I’d be upset if I missed my opportunity to go to the White House and meet the President of the United States all because it doesn’t seem to be the popular choice. They are obviously wrong.

Maybe they don’t care about whether it’s popular or not.

Maybe they just don’t like the guy.

So politics shouldn’t be involved in a decision to meet with an elected politician?
I am sure the school or Bennett made that decision. It should be about the office and not who is in it. They took away a once in a lifetime opportunity for those kids. I wish all politicians were independent with no party affiliation. I say get rid of everyone in congress and start over. Everyone running for Congress should be an independent. Congress gets nothing done. It is all about party and not the people. Our congress is a disgrace.

I am sure the school or Bennett made that decision. It should be about the office and not who is in it. They took away a once in a lifetime opportunity for those kids. I wish all politicians were independent with no party affiliation. I say get rid of everyone in congress and start over. Everyone running for Congress should be an independent. Congress gets nothing done. It is all about party and not the people. Our congress is a disgrace.

So you don’t think they asked the players at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT