ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Declines White House Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. They exist. But it’s def a minority. Those people do deserve a break. You don’t base any all encompassing policy on a small minority. For every case of the ultimate hard worker you have 30 deadbeats milking it.
False and disgusting.

Tell me more about how a caravan of 1,000 people openly seeking asylum is an invading army.
Tell us what you actually know about those 1000k people. Tell us their exact backgrounds. Tell us how you know they are are safe individuals to let in.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Tell us what you actually know about those 1000k people. Tell us their exact backgrounds. Tell us how you know they are are safe individuals to let in.
Yeah, I know: You'll take demonizing them from hundreds of miles away, sight unseen.

Tell me more about how a caravan of 1,000 people openly seeking asylum is an invading army.
I never equate them to an invading army. In fact, I specified that the wall we need would not be intended to protect us from an invading army. Try again.

And if you believe that the caravans are full of people ONLY seeking asylum, you are the dipshit we all knew you were. A small percentage of them have legitimate asylum claims. The majority of them are exploiting our policies and a good number of them are legit bad people. I think it is a very small percentage that are bad people, but they are definitely there.

I never equate them to an invading army. In fact, I specified that the wall we need would not be intended to protect us from an invading army. Try again.

And if you believe that the caravans are full of people ONLY seeking asylum, you are the dipshit we all knew you were. A small percentage of them have legitimate asylum claims. The majority of them are exploiting our policies and a good number of them are legit bad people. I think it is a very small percentage that are bad people, but they are definitely there.
Tell me more about how I'm the one who causes communication breakdowns here.

So asylum seekers should be turned away because a handful are 'bad guys'?

More shameful is resorting to that distortion to validate not caring about or really even knowing others.
I live amongst the poorest of the poor. I don't live in a gated community. I was born here, moved away and came back. I don't live in a shanty, but 1 mile away either side is generational poor. Don't even try the snowflake caring BS.
How do you people survive each day? Do you stop and color, blow bubbles during your work day?...... Or do you work?

Yeah, I know: You'll take demonizing them from hundreds of miles away, sight unseen.
You need a heavy dose of taking care of what you got first....then, when you have that under control, you can thoughtfully help others.

I live amongst the poorest of the poor. I don't live in a gated community. I was born here, moved away and came back. I don't live in a shanty, but 1 mile away either side is generational poor. Don't even try the snowflake caring BS.
How do you people survive each day? Do you stop and color, blow bubbles during your work day?...... Or do you work?

It’s easier to be lazy, get handouts, and then complain that anyone who is successful is only successful because of privilege than it is to.... you know..... work.

32646439.jpg

Reactions: oldsports_
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT