ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Virginia Tech game thread

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
This very well may be UNC's last game of the season

Could they get a CBI bid? Would the CBI be cancelled due to Corona even if they do?

The game must be on the ACCN. Of course I can’t watch it because Comcast/Xfinity around here are still fighting over a contract. Moving in August and I will have Direct Tv at the new home if this isn’t settled by then.

Reactions: ThePhog08
UNC has actually played pretty well recently. I think they make it to Friday night.

I love that VT is getting blown the **** out by the last place team in the ACC lmao. If VT isn’t hitting perimeter shots, they have no secondary game plan.

SMILE...

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that VT is getting blown the **** out by the last place team in the ACC lmao. If VT isn’t hitting perimeter shots, they have no secondary game plan.

Has nothing to do with your post or this thread, but I just thought I'd take some stress off your shoulders. UMBC lost and will not be coming for you this year. Bad night for me and UK fans. Robert Morris punched their ticket.

Reactions: jhmossy
Looks like the last win of UNC’s miserable season, congrats tarheel fans but the journey will be over soon. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT