ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

We have been the best program in the SEC over the last two seasons. Just stop dude. You are literally dumber than shit
Tenn is 28-8 the past two seasons, in the SEC; 1st and 2nd place finish.
Auburn is 24-12: 1st and 4th.

But of course I know----You are banking on the FF of last year. Thats fair. So I guess congrats on the being king for 24 months.....jumpingsmile

Who wouldnt Pearl talk to the FBI? Why did auburn hire him after his show cause? Everybody knows he’s a slime ball. Taping a recruit then trying to get a school in trouble. What a piece of shit

Tenn is 28-8 the past two seasons, in the SEC; 1st and 2nd place finish.
Auburn is 24-12: 1st and 4th.

But of course I know----You are banking on the FF of last year. Thats fair. So I guess congrats on the being king for 24 months.....jumpingsmile

We won the sec tournament last year as well. Tennessee is also 0-3 vs Auburn the last 2 years.

Reactions: olsonab
Yes because of your history. Calipari going to under achieve Arian this season. At least he will win on draft night though. Unfortunately draft night can’t add any banners
4 in 10 years. I think 4 is more than Auburn has in their history.

Damn, just think. A single coach in 10 years has more success than Auburn in their entire history. I couldn't imagine you with 4 Final Fours, Two championship games and a National title in the past 10 years. You're like this with one final four.

Reactions: kyjeff1
We have dominated our schedule outside of that one game. If we had Kentucky, Kansas, duke, or unc on our jerseys we would be in the top 10.
Good chance. But probably b/c you would have Kentucky, Kansas, Duke or UNC talent...Not b/c of the name across your chest.

Instead, you have Auburn talent...Which, hey---ain't nuttin' wrong with that. Ya'll got some dudes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who wouldnt Pearl talk to the FBI? Why did auburn hire him after his show cause? Everybody knows he’s a slime ball. Taping a recruit then trying to get a school in trouble. What a piece of shit

Pearl did talk to the fbi. You really are completely clueless here. At least read up or something dude

Good chance. But probably b/c you would have Kentucky, Kansas, Duke or UNC talent...Not b/c of the name across your chest.

Instead, you have Auburn talent...Which, hey---ain't nuttin' wrong with that. Ya'll got some dudes.

High ceiling talent wins on draft night. Been proven it’s not that relevant in March however

Bruce Pearl was fired by Tennessee for lying to NCAA investigators about a recruit attending a barbecue at Pearl’s Knoxville home, even though the NCAA had photos. He was hired by Auburn while still serving a show-cause penalty. Last fall, Auburn fired assistant coach Chuck Person after his arrest and indictment by the Feds; placed two other staffers on administrative leave; had two players ruled ineligible by the NCAA and was moved to warn Pearl that continuing refusal to cooperate with a school investigation could cost him his job. Now Auburn has handed Pearl five more years.

I guess at some point he was forced to. Must suck to be on the bottom looking up and desperately want to sit at the big boy table though.

4 in 10 years. I think 4 is more than Auburn has in their history.

Damn, just think. A single coach in 10 years has more success than Auburn in their entire history.

1 in 10. I thought UK only cared about titles? Hell calipari is still just equal with tubby smith

Bruce Pearl was fired by Tennessee for lying to NCAA investigators about a recruit attending a barbecue at Pearl’s Knoxville home, even though the NCAA had photos. He was hired by Auburn while still serving a show-cause penalty. Last fall, Auburn fired assistant coach Chuck Person after his arrest and indictment by the Feds; placed two other staffers on administrative leave; had two players ruled ineligible by the NCAA and was moved to warn Pearl that continuing refusal to cooperate with a school investigation could cost him his job. Now Auburn has handed Pearl five more years.

I guess at some point he was forced to. Must suck to be on the bottom looking up and desperately want to sit at the big boy table though.

So yes you know admit you did just make something up? You are a joke dude. Just stop

1 in 10. I thought UK only cared about titles? Hell calipari is still just equal with tubby smith
No we hang banners for Final Fours.

UK-BANNERS.jpg

We won the sec tournament last year as well. Tennessee is also 0-3 vs Auburn the last 2 years.
And of course, the flag ship program----Auburn Tigers, lost by fvcking 31 to Clemson(in the NCAAT). Flagship teams don't do that----Do they?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Here is the powerhouse we are talking about.
With a .532 winning percentage all time. Laughing

NCAA Tournament Final Four
NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
1986, 2019
NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen
1985, 1986, 1999, 2003, 2019
NCAA Tournament Round of 32
1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2018, 2019
NCAA Tournament Appearances
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2018, 2019
Conference Tournament Champions
1985, 2019
Conference Regular Season Champions
1928, 1960, 1999, 2018

Been over 4 seasons now. Natives are going to be getting anxious. Maybe if you didn’t flip your roster each year you would have more
Is this supposed to be an insult?

I'm too lazy to look it up, but what the average years for Auburn between Final Fours?

Here is the powerhouse we are talking about.
With a .532 winning percentage all time. Laughing

NCAA Tournament Final Four
NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
1986, 2019
NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen
1985, 1986, 1999, 2003, 2019
NCAA Tournament Round of 32
1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2018, 2019
NCAA Tournament Appearances
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2018, 2019
Conference Tournament Champions
1985, 2019
Conference Regular Season Champions
1928, 1960, 1999, 2018

@lurkeraspect84 you need to come get your boy. This isn’t even fair at this point

High ceiling talent wins on draft night. Been proven it’s not that relevant in March however
It has? By who? GO back and look at UVA's roster....Or Villanova's. I know---I get it. they don't have the elite dudes like KU, UNC, UK, etc, etc...But they weren't playing with YMCA dudes, either. UNC's title team in 2017.....Dukes in 2015.....I think you need to do some research.

It has? By who? GO back and look at UVA's roster....Or Villanova's. I know---I get it. they don't have the elite dudes like KU, UNC, UK, etc, etc...But they weren't playing with YMCA dudes, either. UNC's title team in 2017.....Dukes in 2015.....I think you need to do some research.

They had upper classmen with lots of experience. It’s the model that works in college basketball. Not the calipari model and secretly UK fans know this but won’t publically admit to it

They had upper classmen with lots of experience. It’s the model that works in college basketball. Not the calipari model and secretly UK fans know this but won’t publically admit to it
I like your personally opinions and the way you tend to speak for other people. It's fun to read. Thanks.

Reactions: RipThru
I'm enjoying watching him teabag you.

Teabag me? The dude has been caught 3 times making up shit in this thread. Now he wants to post historical stats about Auburn. This is why you can’t be on my level. To much BbN in you to hold your own fanbase to be better. You are just another run of the mill ripped rafters poster. Sad really

Teabag me? The dude has been caught 3 times making up shit in this thread. Now he wants to post historical stats about Auburn. This is why you can’t be on my level. To much BbN in you to hold your own fanbase to be better. You are just another run of the mill ripped rafters poster. Sad really
Thanks. At least I didn't start a thread about other teams to try and sell mine. So I guess I have that going for me. You're a woot. I really enjoy your posts.

BTW, I'm sorry Auburn is a victim and your fans are victims.

I like your personally opinions and the way you tend to speak for other people. It's fun to read. Thanks.

I just stick to the facts. Going to laugh when You guys do replace calipari and your first call is to Pearl. It will be like when all the UK fans called cal a cheater at Memphis.

Thanks. At least I didn't start a thread about other teams to try and sell my mine. So I guess I have that going for me. You're a woot. I really enjoy your posts.

BTW, I'm sorry Auburn is a victim and your fans are victims.

The thread went this direction because you guys got all butthurt because your teams are overrated this year. It really just goes back to that.

The thread went this direction because you guys got all butthurt because your teams are overrated this year. It really just goes back to that.

Auburn at 18 is the poster child for being overrated. Wonder why none of the National folks are outraged over the slight of Auburn by pollsters?

Laugh now and watch what happens. Pearl would do so much better at Uk than cal as well. Give him those resources and he would be at a coach K level at UK
Statistically speaking Pearl would win a title at UK. We've had five different coaches to win one here.

Not the fact you typed Duke, UNC, and UK in the title?

The 3 referenced are overrated and my post was 100 percent factual. Replace the names on those jerseys and none are in the top 10 with what they have done this season. Not my fault that simple facts get you all butthurt

ADVERTISEMENT