ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

So you have no legit wins. Those are mid majors. Have you beaten anyone currently in the top 10? You want Auburn to he a top 10 team, but they haven't beaten, or even played, a team with a pulse.

Nobody gives a shit about beating teams that might win their mid major conference.

Duke and UK have wins over teams that should win a power 5 conference.

Michigan st. Now has two losses. That is not a victory against a legit top 10 team. It’s also way to early to say what any team is. You are basing the worth of Michigan st. On what they did last year. Not this year

...anyway, yeah, I could see all of them out of the top10.UK and Duke have great wins. Better than most teams, but they have lousy losses at home. UNC, should be out on their asses. They shouldn't even be receiving votes.

He was cleared by the NCAA. Same as Cam Newton.

The ncaa clearing someone is not exactly a high standard to meet. I don’t think the cam newton situation was fully clean. Nor should you think both of the cal’s issues were fully clean either

The ncaa clearing someone is not exactly a high standard to meet. I don’t think the cam newton situation was fully clean. Nor should you think both of the cal’s issues were fully clean either
Cal's at UK now, same as Pearl is at Auburn.No reason to cheat or have the FBI around.

So, you really think UK, Duke and UNC are overrated?

Would you lay money down on playing them straight up "Auburn will win against all three"? You have to think Auburn will win to be ranked higher.

Seriously, neutral court. (it really wouldn't be neutral due to certain fanbases traveling better than others. just saying)

I appreciate your troll. I guess it goes to who is the best currently and not the potential of the team.

I still think all three are better than Auburn.

Last edited:
My schools are both substantially better than yours in every way. I live in Nashville now and I have had season tickets since I graduated in 2008 from Auburn

Sure, sure. Congrats on your time spent in shitty states.

So, you really think UK, Duke and UNC are overrated?

Would you lay money down on playing them straight up "Auburn will win against all three"? You have to think Auburn will win to be ranked higher.

Seriously, neutral court. (it really wouldn't be neutral due to certain fanbases traveling better than others. just saying)

I appreciate your troll. I guess it goes to who is the best currently and not the potential of the team.

I still think all three are better than Auburn.

I think they are all toss up games. You guys are all ranked lower than auburn is without the names on your jerseys.

Memphis is by far the best part of Tennessee. You can laugh now, but it's true.

Dude. Memphis is A dump. Most in tn don’t claim Memphis as a part of our state. It’s in mississippi. People are also moving away from Memphis in droves. Meanwhile Nashville is the fastest growing city in America

I was referring to when he went to Auburn and Indiana.

I like Tennessee. Even Memphis.

Auburn and Bloomington are both much better cities than Lawrence. Sorry there is more to see in this world than phog Allen Fieldhouse

Auburn and Bloomington are both much better cities than Lawrence. Sorry there is more to see in this world than phog Allen Fieldhouse

Says someone who has probably never been. I’ve been to Bloomington. It sucks. Full of backwards ‘necks like you.

And Alabama’s probably top 5 in the backwards ‘neck dept.

Lawrence is nice, but small. It’s also nearly part of the KC metro.

Says someone who has probably never been. I’ve been to Bloomington. It sucks. Full of backwards ‘necks like you.

And Alabama’s probably top 5 in the backwards ‘neck dept.

Lawrence is nice, but small. It’s also nearly part of the KC metro.

I have been to a game at KU. Not a lot going on there. Bloomington and Auburn are much better places. Kansas City also sucks so it’s not really an advantage with that either

The UNC fans agree with you genius. UK IMO will be the best out of the 3. We shall see how your team does but if they come up short are you going to sulk and cry again?

If we get screwed again. Yes I will bitch about it.

Yes and he tried to screw Bruce over. He was literally trying to get guys to leave auburn and sign with agents so he could get a cut.

it’s been my experience that birds of a feather flock together. Anyway, Auburn would get boat raced by those teams you’re dissing in this thread.

it’s been my experience that birds of a feather flock together. Anyway, Auburn would get boat raced by those teams you’re dissing in this thread.

Why would Bruce want his players to leave? North Carolina got boat raced last year by auburn and they are even worse this year. As did Kansas.

Reactions: olsonab
Why would Bruce want his players to leave? North Carolina got boat raced last year by auburn and they are even worse this year. As did Kansas.

Cheaters I mean; that’s what I was talking about. Auburn was 11-7 in the SEC last year and got hot. Lost their best players. Focus on making the tournament before you start poking the big boys. They’ve earned it.

By the way, Kansas would push Auburn’s shit in. There is nobody on that roster to deal with Dotson or Azubuike.

Cheaters I mean; that’s what I was talking about. Auburn was 11-7 in the SEC last year and got hot. Lost their best players. Focus on making the tournament before you start poking the big boys. They’ve earned it.

By the way, Kansas would push Auburn’s shit in. There is nobody on that roster to deal with Dotson or Azubuike.

Again your cheating reference doesn’t make sense unless you think pearl wants to lose players. Quit talking out of your ass about things you have zero clue about. We have plenty to deal with Kansas inside guys. We have 3 big men that have been the best part our team this year on defense. No one is doing much inside Against auburn right now. It’s pretty obvious you haven’t watched auburn at all this year. You need to back out or this thread. You have literally been wrong about every single thing you have posted about. Just move on and do better next time

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT