ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

Dude. Memphis is A dump. Most in tn don’t claim Memphis as a part of our state. It’s in mississippi. People are also moving away from Memphis in droves. Meanwhile Nashville is the fastest growing city in America
I can see why you wouldn't fit in here.

Again your cheating reference doesn’t make sense unless you think pearl wants to lose players. Quit talking out of your ass about things you have zero clue about. We have plenty to deal with Kansas inside guys. We have 3 big men that have been the best part our team this year on defense. No one is doing much inside Against auburn right now. It’s pretty obvious you haven’t watched auburn at all this year. You need to back out or this thread. You have literally been wrong about every single thing you have posted about. Just move on and do better next time

Its really quite simple; Pearl is a proven cheater. Hires a dude who proves to be a cheater and is going to prison. You know, birds of a feather...

And again, Azubuike would destroy Wiley and the rest of those bums. No contest

Every November....................Winking

Then come March............

Those same teams are battling for a spot in the Final Four.

Rinse/Repeat.

Never fails.

Its really quite simple; Pearl is a proven cheater. Hires a dude who proves to be a cheater and is going to prison. You know, birds of a feather...

And again, Azubuike would destroy Wiley and true east of those bums. No contest

LOL. Lying about a bbq makes one aprocen Cheater. Good lord dude. Azubuike is one of the most overrated players in the country. No one fears that bum

LOL. Lying about a bbq makes one aprocen Cheater. Good lord dude. Azubuike is one of the most overrated players in the country. No one fears that bum
I heard he was more of a snitch than a cheater. Didn't he secretly record someone once?

The same schools I do now. I grew up in Indiana and my parents both graduated from Auburn.

A true fan has one team. Like I said, I couldn’t care less about any team but KU, and that wouldn’t have changed if I attended another school.

Why don’t we see you discussing Indiana these days, bandwagoner?

Every November....................Winking

Then come March............

Those same teams are battling for a spot in the Final Four.

Rinse/Repeat.

Never fails.

Auburn prevented three of them from going to the final 4 last year.

A true fan has one team. Like I said, I couldn’t care less about any team but KU, and that wouldn’t have changed if I attended another school.

Why don’t we see you discussing Indiana these days, bandwagoner?

You chose KU because they were good. That is what a bandwagon is Why did you pick them over kstate? It’s hilarious trying to watch you use the term bandwagon when you fully are the definition of it.

Reactions: olsonab

Good lord Sweaty Pearl got a show cause you dumbass. They don’t just pass those out like Halloween candy.

It’s easy for you to say that Bc you don’t play them. If you make the tourney maybe you’ll get a chance to or e that to Kansas

As a football school it’s huge. Not like your shit ass football program has ever done something equivalent to a final 4 for us in basketball
U sure?

I've been just messing with you. I like you selling Auburn so hard.

UNC, UK, and Duke fans have seen your kind come and go for years.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Good lord Sweaty Pearl got a show cause you dumbass. They don’t just pass those out like Halloween candy.

It’s easy for you to say that Bc you don’t play them. If you make the tourney maybe you’ll get a chance to or e that to Kansas

Easy for me to say that? We beat the shit out of Kansas last year. Why the hell would I fear playing them now? Again he lied about a bbq. Self has far worse cheating going on at Kansas right now

Louisville, Maryland, Oregon, Gonzaga, Ohio st., Auburn, Tennessee, Utah st., Texas tech, and Michigan would be my top 10.
Ummm, why? You guys needed a buzzer-beater to beat South Alabama. Your best win is.............I guess New Mexico. But in your opinion----Auburn is a Top 10 team?

Yeah----Ummmm, no. I do think though you are a Top 10 troll. No doubt there.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and RipThru
You chose KU because they were good. That is what a bandwagon is Why did you pick them over kstate? It’s hilarious trying to watch you use the term bandwagon when you fully are the definition of it.

No, I’m a UK fan. Life long. History has shown that you’re our bitch. You got hot and pulled a fluke in the tourney last year. And I wouldn’t trade any of our guards for any of your bums this year either.
I mentioned Kansas because you didnt have them in your top ten.

Ummm, why? You guys needed a buzzer-beater to beat South Alabama. Your best win is.............I guess New Mexico. But in your opinion----Auburn is a Top 10 team?

Yeah----Ummmm, no. I do think though you are a Top 10 troll. No doubt there.

South Alabama is predicted to win their co Terence and returned there entire team. Game was also at south Alabama. Davidson was also a good win. We also didn’t lose to Evansville or sfa. Yet those teams were top 10 teams. You guys keep doubting pearl though. He keeps making you look dumber than shit

Yes I am sure. I Would have more respect for you if you didn’t get all butthurt Everytime I knocked your cats
Damn, that hurts. I guess I'd have more respect for you didn't start threads aimed at UK.

I didn't start a thread about Auburn. You didn't even start a thread about Auburn.

No, I’m a UK fan. Life long. History has shown that you’re our bitch. You got hot and pulled a fluke in the tourney last year. And I wouldn’t trade any of our guards for any of your bums this year either.
I mentioned Kansas because you didnt have them in your top ten.

That post with ku wasn’t towards you. Maxey is the only player I think UK has this year that is legit. The rest are overrated

Auburn prevented three of them from going to the final 4 last year.
My point is/was----Folks tend to undersell these teams b/c of earl;y loss/losses. Then come March----they are right there---battling for a spot in the FF. AS I expect all three will be again.

Easy for me to say that? We beat the shit out of Kansas last year. Why the hell would I fear playing them now? Again he lied about a bbq. Self has far worse cheating going on at Kansas right now

Where is Okeke, Brown, and Harper? They’re gone. You guys will go back to being remedial. Hell you lost 7 games in the SEC last year. You got lucky.

And Pearl has been in trouble several times in addition to being a rat.

Damn, that hurts. I guess I'd have more respect for you didn't start threads aimed at UK.

I didn't start a thread about Auburn.

My post was factional. If anyone else lost at home to Evansville besides the 4 privileged programs they would not still be ranked in the top 10

My post was factional. If anyone else lost at home to Evansville besides the 4 privileged programs they would not still be ranked in the top 10
But you're choosing to leave out the win over #1 MSU. We'll play soon enough.

Also, it's your opinion, not factual.

Nobody cares about a ranking in November. The fact remains that all those teams, and more, are better than auburn.

Where is Okeke, Brown, and Harper? They’re gone. You guys will go back to being remedial. Hell you lost 7 games in the SEC last year. You got lucky.

And Pearl has been in trouble several times in addition to being a rat.

Several times? Where? You are literally talking out of your ass. As far as players now. We have okoro who is going to be a top 15 pick this year. We are actually deeper than last year as well. Doughty, purifoy, and Wiley are all having brig seasons. We didn’t get lucky last year. We won the sec regular season the year before. Then injuries hit. We have been the best program in the SEC over the last two seasons. Just stop dude. You are literally dumber than shit

South Alabama is predicted to win their co Terence and returned there entire team. Game was also at south Alabama. Davidson was also a good win. We also didn’t lose to Evansville or sfa. Yet those teams were top 10 teams. You guys keep doubting pearl though. He keeps making you look dumber than shit
I'm not doubting anyone. I know pearl personally. Great coach. I'm just asking why you feel Auburn is a Top 10 team. Kudo's---You beat a team pick to win the SunBelt, at the buzzer. I mean after all, South Alabama has to fend off the likes of GaSouthern, Coastal Carolina, Texas State....You guys really knocked off a juggernaut there.

I guess basically though you are saying that Auburn should be Top 10, simply b/c of default----Right?

I'm not doubting anyone. I know pearl personally. Great coach. I'm just asking why you feel Auburn is a Top 10 team. Kudo's---You beat a team pick to win the SunBelt, at the buzzer. I mean after all, South Alabama has to fend off the likes of GaSouthern, Coastal Carolina, Texas State....You guys really knocked off a juggernaut there.

I guess basically though you are saying that Auburn should be Top 10, simply b/c of default----Right?
We have dominated our schedule outside of that one game. If we had Kentucky, Kansas, duke, or unc on our jerseys we would be in the top 10.

Several times? Where? You are literally talking out of your ass. As far as players now. We have okoro who is going to be a top 15 pick this year. We are actually deeper than last year as well. Doughty, purifoy, and Wiley are all having brig seasons. We didn’t get lucky last year. We won the sec regular season the year before. Then injuries hit. We have been the best program in the SEC over the last two seasons. Just stop dude. You are literally dumber than shit

Read this dumbass. And, show cause.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3301783002

ADVERTISEMENT