ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

The 3 referenced are overrated and my post was 100 percent factual. Replace the names on those jerseys and none are in the top 10 with what they have done this season. Not my fault that simple facts get you all butthurt

Factual? Ok, should be easy to prove. Let’s have it.

They had upper classmen with lots of experience. It’s the model that works in college basketball. Not the calipari model and secretly UK fans know this but won’t publically admit to it
Villanova had two freshman and a soph in their rotation, that played huge roles in their title...MOF, in the title game---Nova was led by SOPHOMORE Phil Booth, and his 20 points.

Winning a title is hard. I agree you need some experience to go along with elite talent.

Villanova had two freshman and a soph in their rotation, that played huge roles in their title...MOF, in the title game---Nova was led by SOPHOMORE Phil Booth, and his 20 points.

Winning a title is hard. I agree you need some experience to go along with elite talent.

Who was the best player on villanovas last title and what year was he? Believe he was junior.

Maybe. Yet one is in the HOF and the other is at Auburn.

Pearl will be in the Hall one day as well. Sad seeing uk fans make excuses for calipari each year. I would seriously be pissed if my coach thought that draft night was more important than the ncaa tournament

Pearl will be in the Hall one day as well. Sad seeing us fans make excuses for calipari each year. I would seriously be pissed if my coach thought that draft night was more important than the ncaa tournament

We get by on the four Final 4s, two title game appearances, and national title. Thanks for the sympathy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We get by on the four Final 4s, two title game appearances, and national title. Thanks for the sympathy.

With all that talent one title means Cal has under achieved. Pearl would have more titles In that time frame.

With all that talent one title means Cal has under achieved. Pearl would have more titles In that time frame.

Prove it. Also, why hasn’t he been hired at a place that competes for a title year in year out if he’s so fantastic? Every school you mentioned in this thread could take him if they wanted and he wouldn’t even take time to pack

But they don’t want him so I think you’re safe.

...but he doesn't.

Let them switch the jobs and we aren’t even in the tournament with Cal. Hell cal’s top assistant may be the worst head coach in SEC history. Of course Kentucky hasn’t accomplished as much since they hired tony barbee but that’s to be expected. That dude is a piece of shit that literally just made excuses his entire time at Auburn.

Prove it. Also, why hasn’t he been hired at a place that competes for a title year in year out if he’s so fantastic? Every school you mentioned in this thread could take him if they wanted and he wouldn’t even take time to pack

He did say Pearl would leave for UK.

Reactions: RipThru
Who was the best player on villanovas last title and what year was he? Believe he was junior.
WHo was best player on Monday Night, when they beat UNC? Me thinks it was Booth----A sophomore.

When they beat Michigan-----Well, I mean they were led in scoring by a sophomore---AGAIN, DiVincenzo, with 31 points...Omari Spellman, a SOPHOMORE, was huge in that game---- 11 points and 8 rebounds.

I mean, we can keep going if you like.

No one wanted calipari either until you guys hired the guy your fanbase had always labeled as a cheater.

Let them switch the jobs and we aren’t even in the tournament with Cal. Hell cal’s top assistant may be the worst head coach in SEC history. Of course Kentucky hasn’t accomplished as much since they hired tony barbee but that’s to be expected. That dude is a piece of shit that literally just made excuses his entire time at Auburn.
I've already conceded Pearl could probably win a title at UK, and I do believe he'd have more success than he could or ever can at Auburn.

WHo was best player on Monday Night, when they beat UNC? Me thinks it was Booth----A sophomore.

When they beat Michigan-----Well, I mean they were led in scoring by a sophomore---AGAIN, DiVincenzo, with 31 points...Omari Spellman, a SOPHOMORE, was huge in that game---- 11 points and 8 rebounds.

I mean, we can keep going if you like.

You keep looking at one game. Who was the lead guy for Villanova for those seasons? Both were led by upper class men guards. I could care less about one game. Look at the whole season

Let them switch the jobs and we aren’t even in the tournament with Cal.[/B] Hell cal’s top assistant may be the worst head coach in SEC history. Of course Kentucky hasn’t accomplished as much since they hired tony barbee but that’s to be expected. That dude
is a piece of shit that literally just made excuses his entire time at Auburn.

Again, prove it. You keep giving opinions and try to pass them off as fact. Cal went to a final four in Memphis. And UMass.

I've already conceded Pearl could probably win a title at UK, and I do believe he'd have more success than he could or ever can at Auburn.

He would be better than cal is at Kentucky. IMO pitino was a better coach at UK than calipari is.

You keep looking at one game. Who was the lead guy for Villanova for those seasons? Both were led by upper class men guards. I could care less about one game. Look at the whole season
You ain't getting the point brother...Which, I mean, doesn't surprise me. Go eat some more turkey---talk this over with the fam---Slow down on the holiday spirits---After that, come back. By then, it might just come to you.

I mean, you really don't believe this----do you? If you do, then either, A) You are a huge,. huge troll, homer, or B) You don't know shit about basketball.

Which is it?

I just don’t think cal is a very good coach when he can’t have a huge talent advantage.

You ain't getting the point brother...Which, I mean, doesn't surprise me. Go eat some more turkey---talk this over with the fam---Slow down on the holiday spirits---After that, come back. By then, it might just come to you.

No it’s you that doesn’t get the point.

We have dominated our schedule outside of that one game. If we had Kentucky, Kansas, duke, or unc on our jerseys we would be in the top 10.

Who is the best team you’ve faced again? 2-3 Davidson? Congrats on getting through murderer’s row, brother. Even mighty South Alabama could only finish within one point of you. Impressive stuff.

One seed resume if I’ve ever seen one. I mean, you beat a team that once had Steph Curry on its roster. I say vault you straight to #1.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
OK. There's nothing wrong with opinions. Stats say otherwise, but ok.

The stars are you have won one title while having at worse the second most talented team each year for 10 years now. Yet only one title. That’s means you are underachieving

The stars are you have won one title while having at worse the second most talented team each year for 10 years now. Yet only one title. That’s means you are underachieving

What in the hell would an Auburn fan know about winning a title? . News flash: those things are hard to win. We have 8. Duke has 5. UNC has 6.

If title means everything then.....nvm. We're going in circles and it's getting boring. Thanks for the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT