ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

UK completely overlooked AU last year in the NCAAT. We smacked them around during the conference season, and Idk. Auburn wanted it more. Now I'm going to go and kick a small animal.

that has nothing to do with UK/Duke,UNC being overrated. The talent is there . Looking forward to the rest of the thread.

I am still shocked we won that game after losing Okeke. He was playing on another level. Was by far best player on the floor against unc. Auburn had something extra that day. Pearl also completely outcoached Cal in that game. Auburn is going to stay a top 20 type program as long as we have Bruce

Other than Michigan (today), do any of those teams have a top 10 win?

Oregon and Gonzaga are playing now, but lets not act.luke all those teams you.listed have played a tough schedule.

Yeah, UK and Duke have lost a game they should have won, but does anyone in your top 10 have a better win than what UK and Duke have?

Why did I already know you wouod put Auburn in your top 10? Dude, Auburn is not a top 10 team, that's silly.
To be fair they're top 10 in our conference for sure.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I am still shocked we won that game after losing Okeke. He was playing on another level. Was by far best player on the floor against unc. Auburn had something extra that day. Pearl also completely outcoached Cal in that game. Auburn is going to stay a top 20 type program as long as we have Bruce

I think that is a reachable goal.

Also, I watched that Auburn/UNC game and Okeke was by far and away the best player on the floor that night.

Reactions: olsonab
Other than Michigan (today), do any of those teams have a top 10 win?

Oregon and Gonzaga are playing now, but lets not act.luke all those teams you.listed have played a tough schedule.

Yeah, UK and Duke have lost a game they should have won, but does anyone in your top 10 have a better win than what UK and Duke have?

Why did I already know you wouod put Auburn in your top 10? Dude, Auburn is not a top 10 team, that's silly.

Why isn’t Auburn a top 10 team? We have victories over 3 different predicted conference winners. We also don’t have a loss to Evansville. Auburn will beat UK this year as well.

I think that is a reachable goal.

Also, I watched that Auburn/UNC game and Okeke was by far and away the best player on the floor that night.

The goal is already reached. Will just be staying there.

In the last two seasons

Sec regular season title
Sec tournament title
Final 4.

Ok. Last time I checked in with unc in March I saw Auburn beat the absolute shit out of them.
Yes the Kentucky team of 2012-2013 and there first round exit of the NIT certainly deserved that preseason number 2 ranking
Previous seasons should have no bearing on current seasons
Hypocrite much?

BTW, that 2012/13 UK team lost Nerlens Noel to an ACL. Nice try though.

Keep posting, this is good comedy.

I was here all last season as well. Been here off an off for a few years. Congrats on you growing up in the middle of a shitty state though.

“Off and on.” Exactly. You get excited and run your mouth if/when your school finally does a little something. How long have you had Auburn basketball season tickets?

Btw, I’d take Lawrence/KC over either of the backwards regions in which you went to school.

Reactions: RipThru
Why isn’t Auburn a top 10 team? We have victories over 3 different predicted conference winners. We also don’t have a loss to Evansville. Auburn will beat UK this year as well.
IDK, They're 14th on Kenpom. The voters just don' see it yet.

and there's no chance you're beating UK this year. F*ck overlooking you.

“Off and on.” Exactly. You get excited and run your mouth if/when your school finally does a little something. How long have you had Auburn basketball season tickets?

Btw, I’d take Lawrence/KC over either of the backwards regions in which you went to school.

My schools are both substantially better than yours in every way. I live in Nashville now and I have had season tickets since I graduated in 2008 from Auburn

The goal is already reached. Will just be staying there.

In the last two seasons

Sec regular season title
Sec tournament title
Final 4.
I like what you're doing here, it's fun, but you just started thread with UK, UNC, and Duke in the title. Then you whip out your tiny little stats.

You even had to say "2 seasons" to make that small claim.

I was here all last season as well. Been here off an off for a few years. Congrats on you growing up in the middle of a shitty state though.
Yeah and when auburn goes back to the basement, you will go back to being an Auburn football/IU basketball fan and you won't post here. That's what bandwagon basketball fans do.
You were nowhere to be found on here until Auburn started to be competitive.

I like what you're doing here, it's fun, but you just started thread with UK, UNC, and Duke in the title. Then you whip out your tiny little stats.

You even had to say "2 seasons" to make that small claim.

Because my thread has to do with current times. Not programs histories.

Yeah and when auburn goes back to the basement, you will go back to being an Auburn football/IU basketball fan and you won't post here. That's what bandwagon basketball fans do.
You were nowhere to be found on here until Auburn started to be competitive.

I don’t go back to being anything. I didn’t pick my teams based on them being good like you clowns have. I have a full IU and auburn fan for for all sports. It’s what being a graduate of both schools means. Maybe you could learn a bit about a college education

What does that have to do with this discussion or this forum?

We're talking about basketball. Where was Auburn in 2013/13?
Where were you? Not here, that's for damn sure.

Balanced athletic success. I was completing my MBA then. Wasn’t posting on any message boards

I don’t go back to being anything. I didn’t pick my teams based on them being good like you clowns have. I have a full IU and auburn fan for for all sports. It’s what being a graduate of both schools means. Maybe you could learn a bit about a college education
Just curious, who was your favorite team prior to college?

What is Auburn's best win? They've played nobody.

What is Auburn's best win? They've played nobody.

Davidson and south Alabama are both predicted conference winners. We have wins against both on the road. We now just blew out another likely tourney team in Richmond.

We also have not lost to Evansville

Davidson and south Alabama are both predicted conference winners. We have wins against both on the road. We now just blew out another likely tourney team in Richmond.

Impressive.Now I see why you started this thread.

That was before Cal lost his luster. I give him about 2-3 years tops before you guys run him off.
I was thinking one, due to his constant cheating and he's bound to get caught, but you're probably right.

Having Auburn better is almost a fireable offense in itself.

Again, who was your favorite team prior to college?

I was thinking one, due to his constant cheating and he's bound to get caught, but you're probably right.

Having Auburn better is almost a fireable offense in itself.

Again, who was your favorite team prior to college?

Naw. Accusing others of Cheating in college sports is a rookie and a very naive play. No one is fully clean in division 1 athletics

So you have no legit wins. Those are mid majors. Have you beaten anyone currently in the top 10? You want Auburn to he a top 10 team, but they haven't beaten, or even played, a team with a pulse.

Nobody gives a shit about beating teams that might win their mid major conference.

Duke and UK have wins over teams that should win a power 5 conference.

ADVERTISEMENT