ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday night hoops thread***

Refs know they fvcked Kentucky but can’t overturn it and just got the fvck out

Reactions: rockycard
Good call, Kentucky shouldn't have let the guy drive the length of the court in less than 6 seconds.

Reactions: hawkit3113
That was basket interference as ****. Officials are hot garbage. All of em.

Terrible call! That ball was on the rim. Oh well, good game LSU!

I don't think goal tending is reviewable. But with that said both teams had some questionable calls against them.

One of the worst officiated games I can remember watching at Rupp.

They probably deserved to lose though. Hagans was off all game after the quick fouls. Bad offensive flow the entire second half. Too many bad shots, and missed too many open shots.

Good call, Kentucky shouldn't have let the guy drive the length of the court in less than 6 seconds.
Well, they were calling fouls on everything. Somehow everyone was in foul trouble except Waters, who had zero. Touch the guy and it's a foul.

UK should have rebounded the ball, or made free throws, or made wide open threes, or defended better....ugh

Reactions: tw3301
One of the worst officiated games I can remember watching at Rupp.

They probably deserved to lose though. Hagans was off all game after the quick fouls. Bad offensive flow the entire second half. Too many bad shots, and missed too many open shots.

I'm pretty sure that's been said about every UK home loss.

Reactions: tw3301
Didn’t the Kentucky player have basket interference on the initial drive anyways? Maybe that is partly why they let the goaltending go too.

ADVERTISEMENT